ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - Sep 21 & Sep 22
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
A thread for all kinds of my iMages, not necessarily good ones. I have become a "mobimaniac". Capturing many photos daily and playing around with a ton of apps - the result is that I often forget about how and which apps I used. With this thread perhaps I will get motivated for being more organized [emoji849][emoji1320]

Created with a lot of love - my angel

IMG_1744.JPG

After many years I finally have a better picture of our little angel to hang up on the wall. Little Hanna died of SIDS just one week after the original photo was taken. This happened 26 years ago. The photos taken during her short life were not many and of bad quality.

I made this iMage today and printed it on canvas paper

Apps used: Photomyne for scanning the old photo, Pixabay for getting some beautiful sky, Photo Cutout, Pixelmator, Glaze, iColorama

Not afraid of the water anymore

Our son was terrified of water when he was a baby. Giving him a bath was a struggle. Luckily the phobia passed when he got older and nowadays swimming is his favorite activity

The iMage was made when I first tested Prisma. Quite fun to play with but no challenge so I don't use it often. But I like this picture.

Note the difference between the facial expressions [emoji1]

0767E7D5-1B00-4A64-8C1D-D0FFA5A409FA.jpg

A thread for all kinds of my iMages, not necessarily good ones. I have become a "mobimaniac". Capturing many photos daily and playing around with a ton of apps - the result is that I often forget about how and which apps I used. With this thread perhaps I will get motivated for being more organized [emoji849][emoji1320]

MobiManiac.... I love it!! [emoji23][emoji1360][emoji1373] And wow that was quick. :sneaky:

Looking forward to seeing what you create in this thread.

Created with a lot of love - my angel

View attachment 88265

After many years I finally have a better picture of our little angel to hang up on the wall. Little Hanna died of SIDS just one week after the original photo was taken. This happened 26 years ago. The photos taken during her short life were not many and of bad quality.

I made this iMage today and printed it on canvas paper

Apps used: Photomyne for scanning the old photo, Pixabay for getting some beautiful sky, Photo Cutout, Pixelmator, Glaze, iColorama

[emoji173] Beautiful tribute to your sweet Hanna. Thank you for sharing her with us. [emoji173]

Abstract food [emoji12]

IMG_2681.JPG

Is it an owl? No, it's my dinner. Absolutely weird and meaningless edit but I often find myself fiddling with photo apps when normal people would watch the news broadcast or doing some facebooking

Apps used: DepthEffects and Circular by BrainFeverMedia

IMG_2677.JPG

Our son was terrified of water when he was a baby. Giving him a bath was a struggle. Luckily the phobia passed when he got older and nowadays swimming is his favorite activity

The iMage was made when I first tested Prisma. Quite fun to play with but no challenge so I don't use it often. But I like this picture.

View attachment 88267
Great image. That's a lovely happy face.

Abstract food [emoji12]

View attachment 88773

Is it an owl? No, it's my dinner. Absolutely weird and meaningless edit but I often find myself fiddling with photo apps when normal people would watch the news broadcast or doing some facebooking

View attachment 88774
I still don't know what you're eating from the second image. :lol: You keep fiddling Eva, and then you'll discover what you love about the different apps.

Abstract food [emoji12]

View attachment 88773

View attachment 88774

I love it when ordinary images turn into something new and different!

View attachment 88267

[emoji1]

i like the idea of a verbal tea with a conversation cake like this one. I'm enjoying your experiments. :thumbs:

Autocorrect is my worst enemy, but in the same time it gives me a good laugh now and then. From now on I'll have to use the word 'tisane' for my nightcap [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Autocorrect is my worst enemy, but in the same time it gives me a good laugh now and then. From now on I'll have to use the word 'tisane' for my nightcap [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Yes do - very Agatha Christie. :D

Learning from a master - thanks Jerry

I've spent some hours playing with an old B&W photo of my husband - or maybe it is Eric Clapton (haha Jilly)
Followed one of Jerry's excellent tutorials.

Thanks! That's why I did the tutorials. If I can figure it out, it must be easy. Therefore, no one should be intimidated.

Memories

When I was a child Mum and Dad listened a lot to Those were the days with Mary Hopkins. That song popped out from my head while I was editing this.

I made a canvas print today of an old photo from 1985. Of course I "had to" take a photo of the photo [emoji851]

IMG_2117.JPG

Going wild just like @Ryn'S [emoji12]

I just love going crazy and overdo the editing. Here I used Mextures, PicFX and Simply HDR. I really think I should take it into iColorama and make it even more surreal [emoji41]

PicfxFile.jpg

original - lovely sunset earlier today
IMG_2987.JPG

Back
Top Bottom