ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Selfie :lmao::lol::D

Our honeysuckle opened up its’ first flowers today. The scent tonight is just lovely. Unfortunately the mosquitos are having a party in our garden so we decided to go inside. I have some important boring admin stuff I should do, so I leaped into… Photoleap once again

This is what it did to the honeysuckle flowers :rolleyes:

View attachment 193182

the reality:

View attachment 193183
I didn't notice the face first of all , really effective :D

Saved from isolation :thumbs:

Remember the evil nurse at Linus's place? The one who demands severe isolation if you just sneeze a little. I thought he had calmed down a little by now, but no.
Linus was coughing and sneezing. No fever at all. He was immediately isolated. We were lucky that a caretaker of the staff called us. If not we wouldn't have known. We immediately went to town and kidnapped Linus. It's better out here where he can be outside instead of locked inside his apartment. His apartment is also badly ventilated so it gets very hot there in this time of the year.

Bubbling as usual - edits in LR

7B83B2EF-1E93-4538-ADA6-E4183E4E5164.jpeg

4E8F9D7A-15EA-4F8C-9587-1E25310ED631.jpeg

Remember the evil nurse at Linus's place? The one who demands severe isolation if you just sneeze a little. I thought he had calmed down a little by now, but no.
Linus was coughing and sneezing. No fever at all. He was immediately isolated. We were lucky that a caretaker of the staff called us. If not we wouldn't have known. We immediately went to town and kidnapped Linus. It's better out here where he can be outside instead of locked inside his apartment. His apartment is also badly ventilated so it gets very hot there in this time of the year.

View attachment 193202

View attachment 193203
Great photos, particularly the first one as each bubble has it's own little abstract in it ,which makes for a fun and unique image .

View attachment 193202

View attachment 193203
What Tim said :thumbs:

View attachment 193202

View attachment 193203
Sorry to hear that there’s another go around with the worker. I like all the reflections in the first photo.

Some photos from my walk today

the first bluebell :inlove: edits in LR and iColorama

IMG_9330.jpeg

the sheep came up for a chat - edits in LR and Retouch

IMG_1947_V2F_2023-06-07_13-39-51_167.jpeg

Columbine - edits LR

IMG_1957.jpeg

I saw this by the roadside outside a garden. Fun idea. Edits LR

IMG_1972.jpeg

Can you see the swallow ;)

I didn't for sure. I was just taking a photo of our "almost-dead-but-blooming" rowan tree. When I opened the photo on my iPad I discovered the tiny speckle i.e. the swallow

IMG_9382.png

In search for a new home

We took a trip to look at a place that's for sale. It's very small compared to what we have now. But there's an extra guest house too. The garden is larger. We don't need this big house for just us two and we want to get away from Noisy Neighbour. Unfortunately there was no fiber connection and the 4G mobile net can be weak in the countryside, so we'll not go further with this. But the real estate agent promised to keep an eye for us for other "objects"

Shot with native cam and edited in Lightroom and Snapseed

IMG_2166.jpeg

IMG_2167_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2168.jpeg

Last edited:
In search for a new home

We took a trip to look at a place that's for sale. It's very small compared to what we have now. But there's an extra guest house too. The garden is larger. We don't need this big house for just us two and we want to get away from Noisy Neighbour. Unfortunately there was no fiber connection and the 4G mobile net can be weak in the countryside, so we'll not go further with this. But the real estate agent promised to keep an eye for us for other "objects"

View attachment 193354

View attachment 193355

View attachment 193356
It comes with its own hobbit house?

In search for a new home

View attachment 193354

View attachment 193355

View attachment 193356
It looks like a lovely setting. Too bad about the Wi-Fi issue. That would be a must for me, too. Although the hobbit house might be a selling point.

Exhausted after a day close to fires

Although he’s retired since a while, my DH sometimes works extra. I feel a bit sorry for him today. He’s been teaching people how to extinguish fires. It’s a hot day here even without staying close to fire. The colour of his face is different from how it was this morning :)

edited in PicTapGo

PicTapGo-2023-06-12-183240.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom