ubbyisis' playground and gallery

The other buggy photo - see also no 162 in my 365 thread

IMG_5897.JPG

Just testing to post a gif. Google Photo create it automagically [emoji3] Photos taken today at a coffee break at the railway museum. Fun think is that I didn't see that horrible Coke can when I shot so I tried to eliminate it on one of the photos. And now in the animated gif it looks like it vanishes into thin air

Image1501108452.773640.jpg

Just testing to post a gif. Google Photo create it automagically [emoji3] Photos taken today at a coffee break at the railway museum. Fun think is that I didn't see that horrible Coke can when I shot so I tried to eliminate it on one of the photos. And now in the animated gif it looks like it vanishes into thin air

View attachment 96950

NO - it transformed to a job - hmmmm. Perhaps it is not possible to upload gif: s from the app?

Hmm - I am quite sure I posted a gif this winter

You might want to check with Dave, Eva. He uploaded a gif in his project 365 (the one of the dancing flowers) yesterday or the day before.

You might want to check with Dave, Eva. He uploaded a gif in his project 365 (the one of the dancing flowers) yesterday or the day before.

Thanks Lisa ❣️ Yes, it was Dave's GIF that gave me the idea [emoji851] Well it wasn't important. I did a search on MT and it seems other people have had problems with GIF uploads. I stick to my jpg: s I think [emoji4]

They are Swedish graduation caps. In Uppsala we also used to wear them on the yearly students springtime festivities on the 30th of April. So this must be April 30th 1960.

Or perhaps 1961? I'm not good at guessing people's ages, not even babies [emoji3] Does this look as a five months old or a seventeen months old?

Back
Top Bottom