ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Or perhaps 1961? I'm not good at guessing people's ages, not even babies [emoji3] Does this look as a five months old or a seventeen months old?
Looks more like a five month old to me.;)

Nice that the hats have a dual purpose.

Ultralight app

Thanks to in update I rediscovered an app I must have downloaded some time ago and then forgotten about its existence. I think it can be useful for quick edits and it was easy to understand how to use it. You can do selective adjustments. There's also a YouTube tute that gives an overall view.

Ultralight_IMG_1802.JPG

Ultralight app

Thanks to in update I rediscovered an app I must have downloaded some time ago and then forgotten about its existence. I think it can be useful for quick edits and it was easy to understand how to use it. You can do selective adjustments. There's also a YouTube tute that gives an overall view.

View attachment 97789

Sorry, perhaps I should have posted this in some general app thread. I can move it somewhere else if you think it's useful.

I just saw there are more than one app with that name in App Store. This is the one I am relating to: Ultralight - Photo and Video Filtering av Timi Koponen
https://appsto.re/se/vuH95.i

And it's such an odd thing as a Finnish app. Worth a download just for being Finnish I think [emoji851]

Ultralight app

View attachment 97789
I love this! Nicely edited with a bit of a vintage feel to it.

We
Sorry, perhaps I should have posted this in some general app thread. I can move it somewhere else if you think it's useful.

I just saw there are more than one app with that name in App Store. This is the one I am relating to: Ultralight - Photo and Video Filtering av Timi Koponen
https://appsto.re/se/vuH95.i

And it's such an odd thing as a Finnish app. Worth a download just for being Finnish I think [emoji851]
ll, and thank YOU for reminding me of this app, it needed to update, but it's a welcome reminder :)

Another familj member with a student's cap on

Been searching for files. Didn't find the right ones but instead a bunch of photos from 2013. Thought Linus in his cap is a good addition to the pic of me and my Mum I posted here.

Edited in Jixipix Portrait Pro and then blending and adjusting in iC

IMG_7294.JPG

Been searching for files. Didn't find the right ones but instead a bunch of photos from 2013. Thought Linus in his cap is a good addition to the pic of me and my Mum I posted here.

View attachment 98088

Shot with iPhone 4s I think

View attachment 98088
I just love this!!! :inlove: Really great edit too.

View attachment 98088
This is great...the perfect companion to the photo of you and your mom!

Well, Linus has inherited my shopping genes. We had to rush in to the shopping mall because he ”needed” new earphones. Just look at that cute little nose [emoji7][emoji175]

Snapseed

View attachment 100769
Yes, the nose is cute, but look at that cake - one of my favourites - a snowball.:lol:

Calendar for my dear son

I am quite satisfied with the calendar for next year. And technically there were no great problems. The most difficult part was to choose among all the zillions of this years photos. And the best ones of Linus are in portrait mode. My calendar templates required landscape. And cropping the portraits to landscapes seemed a very bad idea.
Anyway - here it is - I have photographed the printed pages and made collages with to pics so you won’t have to scroll to much [emoji854]

IMG_8605.JPG

framsida.jpg

IMG_8606.JPG

IMG_8600.JPG

IMG_8601.JPG

IMG_8602.JPG

IMG_8603.JPG

IMG_8604.JPG

Calendar for my dear son

I am quite satisfied with the calendar for next year. And technically there were no great problems. The most difficult part was to choose among all the zillions of this years photos. And the best ones of Linus are in portrait mode. My calendar templates required landscape. And cropping the portraits to landscapes seemed a very bad idea.
Anyway - here it is - I have photographed the printed pages and made collages with to pics so you won’t have to scroll to much [emoji854]

View attachment 103248
View attachment 103249
View attachment 103251
View attachment 103252
View attachment 103253
View attachment 103254
View attachment 103255
View attachment 103256
Brilliant! What a great record of the year! Super photos. It made me smile.:inlove:

Calendar for my dear son

View attachment 103248
View attachment 103249
View attachment 103251
View attachment 103252
View attachment 103253
View attachment 103254
View attachment 103255
View attachment 103256
What a lovely personal calendar Eva, I wish I could be bothered doing something like this !

What a wonderful gift for your son. Where is he moving to? I remember how hard it was for me as each child moved out. I’ll carry you in my heart while you absorb the move.

Thank you Ryn [emoji7] Linus will move to a special care place in our nearest town - Uppsala. He will have his own apartment but there is assisting personnel 24/7. The house has six apartments and also common spaces. It will be very strange for us. Our everyday life has circled around Linus since he was born 26 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom