ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Is it an old barn??
Yup
IMG_1371_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

IMG_1370.jpeg

View attachment 198341
:cool: - Let’s see about tomorrow and the coming days though. We’re expecting temperatures around minus 15. If it’s tolerable or not depends on the wind and the air humidity
So in essence you have three hats on there! My cousin lives in Norway and I went there 40 years ago. It was something ridiculous like -20. I just remember my ears freezing and hurting.

So in essence you have three hats on there! My cousin lives in Norway and I went there 40 years ago. It was something ridiculous like -20. I just remember my ears freezing and hurting.
Well covered ears is a must. And even better with Airpods plugged in :D

Who walked here before I came by? My guess is Eurasian lynx. I wish I had met it ”in person”. But they are extremely shy. We’ve seen one only once. Some years ago a lynx crossed our garden with the speed of a cheetah.

edits in Snapseed

View attachment 198350

View attachment 198351
I'd love to see a Eurasian lynx all fitted out in its snow gear. I've seen bobcats a couple of times, but they don't get that wonderful plush coat (at least not around here).

Who walked here before I came by? My guess is Eurasian lynx. I wish I had met it ”in person”. But they are extremely shy. We’ve seen one only once. Some years ago a lynx crossed our garden with the speed of a cheetah.

edits in Snapseed

View attachment 198350

View attachment 198351
Such different weather (and likely a different mood) from where I live. It's a sunny 24 degrees Celsius here. The red boot and white snow create a beautiful contrast.

Such different weather (and likely a different mood) from where I live. It's a sunny 24 degrees Celsius here. The red boot and white snow create a beautiful contrast.
Thanks Roni Those boots with studs are my best friends in wintertime. Before I bought them I had to set my daily walks on pause until the snow and ice were gone.
24 degrees sounds nice.

Happy birthday, Eva !
will we be seeing photos of a celebration or two?
Thanks, well for me my only celebration was that crazy long walk for 3h19m. And Linus gifted me warm mittens when he came over for a visit last weekend.
But here’s a link with tons of photos from Wåge’s party

Thanks, well for me my only celebration was that crazy long walk for 3h19m. And Linus gifted me warm mittens when he came over for a visit last weekend.
But here’s a link with tons of photos from Wåge’s party
I had to do a double take with photo of the little girl with her face on her stomach!!! :lmao:

I had to do a double take with photo of the little girl with her face on her stomach!!! :lmao:
That’s little Selma, I did the edit for her ;) Tomorrow she and her parents (my nephew and his wife) will take part in a ceremony to celebrate a whole bunch of kidswho have finished long time cancer treatment. Selma has been on a treatment for over a year. Now the doctors think the cancer is gone for good. I so much hope they are right.

I just wanted to get closer to the snow stick ;)

I'm always careful not to fall on my walks. Especially as I just can't get up without help. I haven't fallen once in the last 15 years, but today it happened. I moved my left foot a bit out in the "plough-wall" in the road-side. It wasn't solid ground underneath the snow, it was a deep ditch. And suddenly I was sitting by the roadside and thought "At least it didn't hurt at all". Soon after a car stopped by. A farmer family who lives nearby. They wanted to help me but I had already called DH so we just had a nice conversation until my husband arrived. He helped me up and drove back home. I continued my long walk without more adventures

The proof that I'm totally insane is that I so much regret I didn't ask the farmers to take a photo of me sitting on the road :lmao:

This was what I wanted to shoot. Didn't get i sharp though

IMG_4541.jpeg

traces :whistle:

IMG_4542.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom