ubbyisis' playground and gallery

I realized I’m a true hillbilly (?) when I thought ”Wow, lamps that lighten my path” Haven’t been walking under streetlights since we moved out here a long long time ago

D11E52B6-0747-4D76-A7A5-AB264E653773.jpeg

The weather gods fooled me again :confused:;)

Me, in the beginning of my walk: "Wow, finally some sunshine, just as they had promised :thumbs:":

IMG_4897.jpeg

Me, half an hour later: ":(:mad: f-word"

IMG_4899.jpeg

IMG_1991.jpeg

Me 20 minutes later: "OK, this looks quite nice, IF it had been April :whistle:"

IMG_4900.jpeg

Me back home: "Perhaps I feel better if I do an AI retouch of that grumpy old lady :thinking:"

Facetune_18-12-2023-15-02-20.jpeg

Last edited:
Waiting for Jul (Yule)

The traditional Swedish Santas are not the big fat Disney version of Saint Nicolaus. Of course we imported the american version in the 60s. But in the old time people believed in gnomes (tomte in Swedish). They often caused a lot of mess for people but if you were kind to them, placing a bowl of porridge outside your house, they rewarded you.

This gnome was painted with vivid colours when we got it, but after 30 years outside it is going back to nature

edits in Lightroom mobile

IMG_4929.jpeg

Last edited:
Same but not same

People sometimes ask me if it’s not boring to walk along the same roads everyday all year round. I always answer NO. Because it’s never the same. Just as the saying ”No man ever steps in the same river twice”

today

PicTapGo-2023-12-20-174621.jpeg

yesterday:
IMG_4931.jpeg

Last edited:
Same but not same

People sometimes ask me if it’s not boring to walk along the same roads everyday all year round. I always answer NO. Because it’s never the same. Just as the saying ”No man ever steps in the same river twice”

today

View attachment 198891

yesterday:
View attachment 198892
Agree. We walk and drive the same roads and routes over and over. We go down roads we don’t have to just to see what’s changed. :lmao:

Hurry hurry - this must be completed before tomorrow afternoon

Linus won’t appreciate that it will only be the three of us on Christmas Eve. The usual family gatehering will take place on Tuesday instead. That’s fine for us ”grownups” - well almost fine. But for Linus, who can’t understand why, and who’s looking forward to Christmas Eve all year it’s not so easy.
We are now working hard fixing his ”schedule board”. He arrives here tomorrow

edited in LR

IMG_5002.jpeg

made in Studio by GoDayy

IMG_4991.png

made in Picsart

667128AD-86AB-4DB5-97A1-8F93C099888B.jpeg

Last edited:
Relaxed Santa

My boys had to drive to the grocery store because we’re having a party tomorrow. It wasn’t planned that way, so our fridge was almost empty :eek: While in town they had lunch at a burger place. I'm not a big fan of the fast-food industry so I just had to replace the background with something nicer.

Did this with Picsart

11273391-6AAC-4617-BE8C-3262959DC49E.jpeg

Every cloud has a…

golden lining :cool:

needed to use a lot of zoom - I think I used max (25x) to see it properly ;)

IMG_5147.jpeg

This one surprised me. I just wanted to get as much as possible of the golden line in my photo. When I looked at the image I noticed two roe deers in the field. Impossible to see them without the zoom or binoculars.

IMG_5146.jpeg

same spot with the standard wide lens

0D05C0B6-3D30-4A76-8571-395F8202C2BC.png

Last edited:
Every cloud has a…

golden lining :cool:

needed to use a lot of zoom - I think I used max (25x) to see it properly ;)

View attachment 199029

This one surprised me. I just wanted to get as much as possible of the golden line in my photo. When I looked at the image I noticed two roe deers in the field. Impossible to see them without the zoom or binoculars.

View attachment 199030

same spot with the standard wide lens

View attachment 199032
I have found that 25x to have some amazing results in the right conditions.

Back
Top Bottom