ubbyisis' playground and gallery

We could admire the Northern Light / Aurora later in the evening. Not a spectacular one, but still. Couldn't get a good photo of course
View attachment 161432
I’m thinking any one you can see is spectacular. I’ve never seen them on would truly love to. I think I’d have to go to Alaska to see them!

Spooky pictures :eek::alien:

Just noticed that the clouds are opening up to show us some moon shine. And Mars is visible too in pic no 2. I like the almost psychedelic pics. No 1 Camera+ shutter speed 2s No 2 Native app automatic 3s night mode (iPhone 11)

7A81BCE5-C9E4-464F-BCCA-64C342B435D7.jpeg

0D201C38-B15B-4CD7-9896-901F06B4B03E.jpeg

Last edited:
Espresso with a mate

Played around with Juxtaposer - one of my long forgotten apps. Popped up with un update today so I thought I’d give it a try. Not bad, but it feels a bit “old-fashioned” :rolleyes: The cut out tool is totally manual and it took ages to get un acceptable result. Very relaxing:whistle::sleep:

361605D9-2990-4B6F-9F20-8A71429ADB0D.jpeg

Espresso with a mate

Played around with Juxtaposer - one of my long forgotten apps. Popped up with un update today so I thought I’d give it a try. Not bad, but it feels a bit “old-fashioned” :rolleyes: The cut out tool is totally manual and it took ages to get un acceptable result. Very relaxing:whistle::sleep:

View attachment 161523
I agree Juxtaposer is too manual buts I’ve tried CutAndBlend which uses AI but I’ve found the results less than promising. Haven’t got around to test driving Superimpose

I agree Juxtaposer is too manual buts I’ve tried CutAndBlend which uses AI but I’ve found the results less than promising. Haven’t got around to test driving Superimpose
I find SuperimposeX does a good job with its “automagic” feature and there are lots of other masking tools also. I also found that after the latest updated Pixomatix is very good for cutouts.
I also appreciate that you can export just the cutouts as pngs in both these apps.
Whereas in Juxtaposer it seems you can save the cutouts within the app but I it doesn’t seem you can export the from Juxtaposer’s Mask Library. I could be wrong there though

testing my iPhone 12 Pro Max

Got it today. It’s still doing all sorts of syncing. I’m exhausted. The fitness data took ages.

Haven’t had time to play with the camera so just 2 photos for comparison. I’ll get back later. My first impression is that it’s not so huge and bulky as many reviews have said. I don’t like the sharp edges, not nice at all for the hand, but it doesn’t matter as I’ll use a case. Chose the blue phone but I’ve ordered a very red case from Moment. I really don’t get why the most expensive models just come in boring colours.

both photos taken from inside my window. with the new phone I used the tele lens (which is 2,5x). On my 11 I don’t have tele so that’s shot with normal lens

by the way - could someone responsible out there update the device options for the profile pages so I can boast about my new treasure :whistle: ;)

new phone tele lens:

53FEE6E4-9E7F-4B37-BBA6-95583A565465.jpeg

iPhone 11 - normal lens
C51AF48A-3E3B-4815-A7F0-72C657BACFC0.jpeg

by the way - could someone responsible out there update the device options for the profile pages so I can boast about my new treasure :whistle: ;)
I just double checked and I’m pretty sure you have to change your own device. Click on your profile at the top of your feed. Then choose account details. You need to scroll down and choose.

Edit: Nevermind, the 12 Pro Max isn’t an option and adding it to the list is above my pay grade! :lmao:

I just double checked and I’m pretty sure you have to change your own device. Click on your profile at the top of your feed. Then choose account details. You need to scroll down and choose.
But in the device list to choose from the 12s were missing

Back
Top Bottom