MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
I wanted to take photos of the first butterflies, but... :eek:

they refused to pose for me. These two were more than willing though :D

Not so sharp and quite a noisy original, so I added coherence and edges and something else in iColorama and finished it up in Snapseed

View attachment 165753
They probably didn’t even notice you, that’s all :lol:

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Linus outside his home this afternoon combined with my after dinner shot of the 88% moon surrounded by magic clouds. Combined in Photoroom. I don't know why but it reminds me of Saint-Exupéry's Petit Prince

PhotoRoom_20210325_204159.png

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Red sun

We seem to have got polluted air coming up from the continent with the strong wind from the south. Strong haze rather than fog. Sunset was five minutes ago and before the sun disappeared it was red like a blood orange. My iPhone refused to capture it the way I wanted so I’ve had a session with Distressed FX+

A18BF0B4-C5AA-4E16-A170-259337B35C9A.jpeg

original:
8B455D2C-398E-416D-898E-F9FA701AB582.jpeg

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Red sun

We seem to have got polluted air coming up from the continent with the strong wind from the south. Strong haze rather than fog. Sunset was five minutes ago and before the sun disappeared it was red like a blood orange. My iPhone refused to capture it the way I wanted so I’ve had a session with Distressed FX+

View attachment 165869

original:
View attachment 165870
wow look at that sun!

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - March 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
Red sun

View attachment 165869

original:
View attachment 165870
That was the the sky looked when we had the big bush fires downunder

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
Samsung

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Nice photos! I do like the high contrast in clouds. It is something I do as well when editing clouds.
Yes, and yesterday as I just had finished editing my clouds a notification popped up from a photo community's daily tips and tricks: "If you are editing photos of clouds it's a good idea to increase the contrast setting" :cool:

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We visited Linus today and had a good time together. We can see he's not really happy. He's missing his social life and his workplace so much and he doesn't understand why things have changed. He and other persons like him has got their first vaccine, but the staff that works at homes and workplaces for people with special needs will have to wait to get it. Perhaps until June.

BW made in Snapseed

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender (1).jpeg

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I can't stop taking photos of the anemone nobilis :rolleyes:

This time I used my Kodak macro lens. The result is far from perfect, but I've taken a day off from my perfectionism :cool:

IMG_7183.PNG
IMG_7184.PNG