ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Thirsty bumblebee

All sorts of insects and birds visit our pond for a drink. We also have a frog there, but I still haven’t been able to get a photo of him/her

Pic Tap Go and iColorama

B42A4183-566E-457D-B489-C9067111A153.jpeg

E6FB7BDB-7629-4E74-BDA4-CDD5CF9187C0.jpeg

I absolutely love that middle one!
So do I. Of course I don’t remeber which blending mode I chose and how I adjusted it. The app Image Blender is really great for playing around with blending modes. And you can save result as png too. I really recommend it

So do I. Of course I don’t remeber which blending mode I chose and how I adjusted it. The app Image Blender is really great for playing around with blending modes. And you can save result as png too. I really recommend it
I have it. Right there in my “layering” folder. :lmao: I’ll have to have a play later today.

Night sky

I didn’t get to bed until 2:30 as I about 1 am I discovered the Moon and Jupiter in conjunction. I couldn’t find a spot to get perfect shots because it was so dark so I couldn’t see where I walked and realised I could fall, which would be quite unnecessary

just the moon in this

A207930F-26C6-4AEB-ABB2-89F6ED30B9C5.jpeg

both of them

60525EBA-58FB-492A-AAD1-F045EB4B60CD.jpeg

an airplane must have passed by

8E8A8C09-FA69-40D6-9046-95726A2EFFA3.jpeg

I don’t know how you do it Eva. Whenever I try to take a photo of something in the night sky it comes out as a blob.
Trust me, I get tons of blobs too. And even more often with the 12 Max Pro than with my 11 “basic”…. I have different tricks that work sometimes but not always.
When the cam shifts over to automatic mode I keep it turned on (with off the pics get grainy) but I lower the exposure. Sometimes the blob turns into a beautiful sky object and the too dark rest of the photo can be fixed afterwards.

Born today

As it was going to rain the whole day we went on a road trip and expected to be met by a fresh wet garden on our return. But no - what we got was a newborn water lily in our pond. Sun is shining and we haven’t got a single drop of rain. Cold and a strong wind from the north though. Feels like early October.

iColorama and Retouch

A5FA80C9-B029-44BD-A1AA-578C3777CDFC.jpeg

Born today

As it was going to rain the whole day we went on a road trip and expected to be met by a fresh wet garden on our return. But no - what we got was a newborn water lily in our pond. Sun is shining and we haven’t got a single drop of rain. Cold and a strong wind from the north though. Feels like early October.

iColorama and Retouch

View attachment 169549
Lovely

Night sky

I didn’t get to bed until 2:30 as I about 1 am I discovered the Moon and Jupiter in conjunction. I couldn’t find a spot to get perfect shots because it was so dark so I couldn’t see where I walked and realised I could fall, which would be quite unnecessary

just the moon in this

View attachment 169296

both of them

View attachment 169297

an airplane must have passed by

View attachment 169298
Love this vapour trail shot, like gods brushstroke

Just another bug :D

Isn’t it cute? Do you see the eye? I think it says: “go away you naughty giant and leave me in peace”. Saw it on a plant we certainly didn’t put in the garden pot, but it’s very much more alive and healthy that the “planted plants” in the same pot. I decided to listen to the bug.

Shot with native cam. Even used some digital zoom. Edited in Snapseed and iColorama

8576714F-8AA5-468B-9652-8538503A546E.jpeg

the plant:

A135FEAB-B0B3-4B59-8D91-3393AA007125.jpeg

original bug pic:
B9BFE2E4-7966-482B-B63C-B7951C730C15.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom