ubbyisis' playground and gallery

The full moon is trying to hide behind the clouds but it doesn’t succeed completely- light is shining through the clouds

Shot with native cam Edited in Lightroom mobile

AD05869A-A421-4B87-A936-654CC12D0D9F.jpeg

Original shot with automatic night mode native cam on my 12 Pro Max. Looks almost like daylight. It sure wasn’t

63AB4EEC-2C8D-402F-96A5-2910B7318821.jpeg

The benefits of Touch Retouch :lmao:

Had a self-therapy session this morning when I carefully erased Noisy Neighbours from my peaceful morning view. The Retouch app is sooooo good. I can’t even figure out how to use the Healing tool in Lightroom and others. And Snapseed’s solution isn’t great. Now there is something going on with Retouch I think. Some weeks ago I got a message from the dev that i could sign up for something new. Haven’t heard anything since then though. Kind of exciting really :)

Anyone updated the Apple OSs yet? My nerves still refuse as I still remember with horror all the great problems that came with v13.0 and 140. 13 even killed my phone. And now I have the iMac too that wants to be fed with an update. I think I will wait until I have a day after a good night’s sleep or at least better sleep :D

6D4E441E-B62D-4235-922A-0B6607C18D83.jpeg

Had a self-therapy session this morning when I carefully erased Noisy Neighbours from my peaceful morning view. The Retouch app is sooooo good. I can’t even figure out how to use the Healing tool in Lightroom and others. And Snapseed’s solution isn’t great. Now there is something going on with Retouch I think. Some weeks ago I got a message from the dev that i could sign up for something new. Haven’t heard anything since then though. Kind of exciting really :)

Anyone updated the Apple OSs yet? My nerves still refuse as I still remember with horror all the great problems that came with v13.0 and 140. 13 even killed my phone. And now I have the iMac too that wants to be fed with an update. I think I will wait until I have a day after a good night’s sleep or at least better sleep :D

View attachment 171540
I updated last night Eva, bit of email security stuff, some window dressing with Safari and other stuff with messenger. I usually get the hang of the old stuff a minute before a newer update… what can I say , I’m a dinosaur

I updated last night Eva, bit of email security stuff, some window dressing with Safari and other stuff with messenger. I usually get the hang of the old stuff a minute before a newer update… what can I say , I’m a dinosaur
Thanks, feels reassuring to see you’re still up and running :) , I would say I’m the opposite of a dinosaur - would that be a weasle :rolleyes: :D - but I got a bit frightened because of the problems I experienced the last two big updates.

View attachment 171540
I updated my XS and two iPads. Updates finished without problems, and I haven't run into any problems in use so far, though I didn't spend a lot of time taking photos yesterday.

I updated my XS and two iPads. Updates finished without problems, and I haven't run into any problems in use so far, though I didn't spend a lot of time taking photos yesterday.
Great news - thanks Ted. I will install it on my old iPad tonight. It’s really my DH’s now but he’s been too lazy to restore everything and take the power of it so I might as well use it as a testing device :whistle:

Another hitchhiker :D

After my happy meet with the green cricket (my 365 today day 265) I walked back home and took an espresso outside the house. Immediately I got another hitchhiker - this one on my knee

Extracted video frame, edited with iColorama and PTG

A7E5FC51-6B43-44F2-BD74-2CDB31CA298A.jpeg

Magic September day

The boys are back from the lake. They had a great fishing day and I have enjoyed the sparkling autumn colours in peace and quite :cool:

Tree collage made with FrameMagic. Added Linus in SuperimposeX. Did some final edits with PTG. Before inserted in the montage Linus was edited with Lightroom and Snapseed]

DC12699D-B4ED-49CF-9722-C7336DEF31B5.jpeg

View attachment 171540
I never update a new version for at least a week…or two. Seen too many disasters and I haven’t backed up my phone for a while which reminds me…

Clouds coming in from the west or Dream world

I’m still hoping to spend some time admiring the full moon later tonight. But a bank of clouds is coming in from the west….
Photo shot towards the sun 40 minutes before it set.

I was in the mood for a dreamy edit. Shot with native cam with reduced exposure. Edited in PhotoshopCamera and PTG

View attachment 171501

original:

View attachment 171502
The edit is magical

Yggdrasil is almost naked :eek:

As it stands quite solitary Yggdrasil looses its’ leaves earlier than the other ash trees around. Easy target for the winds from all directions.

First two pics are from today September 27th and the last one is from Sept 16th - just 11 days ago. And I think it had leaves later than the 16th, just that I didn’t find any photos to prove it

native cam, Blackie, Graphite, Retouch

4AA0B3AA-44D6-43EC-8FDC-52F28119C319.jpeg

native cam, PTG, Retouch

FF5F4CE7-F8E1-40E9-876C-4815781B11D1.png

native cam, PTG, Retouch

DC43127C-BC3E-4F74-A5A3-1F89DB94C8B5.png

Bumblebee and sunflower

Our most beautiful sunflower has come from a seed from the bird feeder. Much more beautiful tham the rest. And it has a convenient size to. The flowers are at the same height as my arms. Easy to shoot
:)

Shot yesterday in the bright sunshine. Nice to watch today as the world has turned to grey
Edited in.... PTG
:rolleyes:

PicTapGo-2021-09-28-103624.jpg

video clip:

Bumblebee and sunflower

Our most beautiful sunflower has come from a seed from the bird feeder. Much more beautiful tham the rest. And it has a convenient size to. The flowers are at the same height as my arms. Easy to shoot
:)

Shot yesterday in the bright sunshine. Nice to watch today as the world has turned to grey
Edited in.... PTG
:rolleyes:

View attachment 171762

video clip:

Aww

Back
Top Bottom