ubbyisis' playground and gallery

:eek: What? Noooooo. Can't you go out and get one (a coffee, not a machine .... although ..).

That would be a 2 hours walk to the closest civilized place but I don't even think they serve espresso in the tiny café there. But I'm saved now - my husband just came home and fixed that stupid machine [emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji477]️

Woohoo - Snapseed updated with double exposure and "reversed cropping". Seems to work but fewer blending options than in f ex iC

Horrible picture proof [emoji851]
IMG_3091.JPG

Woohoo - Snapseed updated with double exposure and "reversed cropping". Seems to work but fewer blending options than in f ex iC

I don't see anything like that in Snapseed on my iPhone. Maybe it's iPad only? [emoji848]

Edit: Even though I have my App Store Settings on automatic updates, it hadn't done it today. But Snapseed was in there so I'm updating now!! [emoji1]

This is great. Did Linus like it?

You bet he did [emoji7]
I am eager to try to make more pictures like this one. Had a great time. There's this James Ellis in the iC group on FB who posts this kind of stuff every day and I followed partly a tutorial he had posted.
I had not intended to have that black background but when it was there I thought it added something extra

Back
Top Bottom