ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Back to the Christmas roses. Funny little app called Splitter
IMG_3238.JPG

Just playing

Today's first espresso. Sketches Pro and iColorama. Tried to follow a tute by Teresa Lunt https://sites.google.com/prod/view/ipadartist/tutorials/including-sketching-and-painting
Difficult because my download of Sketches is in Swedish [emoji854] Took me a while to get why I could not find the blend mode Screen - turned out that it was called Raster on my screen. Should have remembered because it is the same on my PC in Photoshop.

This language thing certainly gives me some extra trouble. It's a pity they constructed the Tower of Babel [emoji851]

IMG_3313.JPG

Very creative!

Nice editing, Eva! This looks like graffiti on a concrete wall.

Or some old church painting or even murals from ancient Pompeii [emoji848] Funny to think about that it is an ordinary geranium I captured at the garden centre earlier this week

IMG_4068.JPG

Bonus [emoji41]
IMG_4066.JPG

Now I know how the cows must feel when they are released and jump out in the fields after being locked in their barns over the winter.
A lovely day - finally some real springtime weather. The bees and the ants are awake. And I saw a butterfly. And a huge bumblebee [emoji219]

iPhone SE native cam, edited in iColorama

IMG_3391.JPG

Overreaction

Sometimes, especially when I'm feeling stressed I do crazy edits [emoji851] - it really makes me calmer

One crazy edit a day keeps the doctor away?

This is today's flowers from my 365 thread. And perhaps Ryn's heron

Best thing is that our newts have reappeared after their winter rest. Saw the first one yesterday. Couldn't capture it with my phone in the darkness.

Worst thing is that I have to spend the entire day at work tomorrow

IMG_3456.JPG

Overreaction

Sometimes, especially when I'm feeling stressed I do crazy edits [emoji851] - it really makes me calmer

Best thing is that our newts have reappeared after their winter rest. Saw the first one yesterday. Couldn't capture it with my phone in the darkness.

Heron version - had forgotten to click save in iColorama - I do that mistake all the time

Of course I know that it's not a heron, but it's kind of fun imagining it

IMG_3457.JPG

Overreaction

View attachment 91554
I like the color and texture you've created.

Unconscious edit [emoji5]

Took a sleeping pill yesterday evening and forgot I had taken it. Instead I sat down with my iPad. After a while I realised I didn't know what I was doing. Must have been half asleep. This is my unconscious edit. My favourite person [emoji7]
IMG_3760.JPG

Mini testing of Light Brush (East Coast Pixels)

I have been watching for this app since the day Jerry mentioned you were beta testing it. Now it's in App Store. Just did a mini test and it seems good and easy to understand.

Tested on a food pic that I needed for another purpose

IMG_3773.JPG

original:
1.jpg

I have been watching for this app since the day Jerry mentioned you were beta testing it. Now it's in App Store. Just did a mini test and it seems good and easy to understand.

View attachment 92079

original:
View attachment 92080
Wow that's made a big difference. :thumbs:

Unconscious edit [emoji5]

Took a sleeping pill yesterday evening and forgot I had taken it. Instead I sat down with my iPad. After a while I realised I didn't know what I was doing. Must have been half asleep. This is my unconscious edit. My favourite person [emoji7] View attachment 92078
How fun! Nicely done in your sleep!;)

View attachment 92079

original:
View attachment 92080
There's a big difference between these two images!

My son has got obsessed with using styling gel. I think he looks real cool.
iColorama for a start. Then a small adjustment in Photocopier as I wanted to check out Jerry's tute (very good tute of course). And finally framing in Pixlr.

Linus wants this on paper for his communication book he always has with him.
IMG_3858.JPG

original:
OriginalPhoto-513846488.979209.jpg

Back
Top Bottom