ubbyisis' playground and gallery

talking about animated photos

tested to animate Dad in Photomyne. Came out as a video. I converted it to GIF for being able to show it here. But the file was to big to upload (it was only 4,6 MB though). So I made a smaller one. The picture quality suffered a lot, but at least I could upload it :)

View attachment 176066
Wow

Pixanova test

Same developer as SuperimposeX and Leonardo. Perhaps he’s going to leave SuperimposeX without updates as he did with Leonardo

8017283B-3740-4CA8-8BFF-309B92875602.jpeg

We got an unexpected visit from the famous writer Linus Hemingway. He needed a shelter from the storm so that he could continue writing his memoirs without freezing to death. We said he can stay here as long as he likes

Lots of apps used: Snapseed, Photoroom, Faceapp and SuperimposeX

117BDE55-D2E1-4105-A690-0E5272E816DA.jpeg

This is so unfair :rolleyes:;)

While DH was enjoying the bright sunshine out in the garden I was closed inside cursing and swearing over the yearly horror: Linus’ financial reports for 2021 that I must complete and send to the authorities. I’m not halfway yet :(

Snapseed and Picsart

5A1BA8A5-3D23-415A-BD6C-3A61C38D127C.jpeg

This is so unfair :rolleyes:;)

While DH was enjoying the bright sunshine out in the garden I was closed inside cursing and swearing over the yearly horror: Linus’ financial reports for 2021 that I must complete and send to the authorities. I’m not halfway yet :(

Snapseed and Picsart

View attachment 176304
You interested in doing my tax return this year Eva?

I just had to steal this - this far it’s got 32000 likes on Insta. I added a selfie so it could be OK for posting here :cool: It really is true that we scandinavians often keep more distance than other people

As of today the restrictions are gone here. Wouldn’t surprise me if they come back again. For me no big difference anyway. My life is pretty restricted without restrictions :D

92A45DCB-9C02-4817-BB93-45D7CA858E0D.png

We all heard of ghost writers, but me, I have an own ghost chef :eek:

Shot with Moment cam Motion Blur Bulb option. Then I went mad with iColorama, PTG and other stuff. I have no idea of what I did. I‘ve been so tired these last few days and I did this image as I felt I needed an upper :alien:

34DE8382-82B1-487B-B350-966480E70185.jpeg

We all heard of ghost writers, but me, I have an own ghost chef :eek:

Shot with Moment cam Motion Blur Bulb option. Then I went mad with iColorama, PTG and other stuff. I have no idea of what I did. I‘ve been so tired these last few days and I did this image as I felt I needed an upper :alien:

View attachment 176606
I like this, its an honest abstract, no AI, no crashing images together randomly, no bits of something found who knows where. Just a photo taken by you and manipulated by you, 100% Eva.

I just had to steal this - this far it’s got 32000 likes on Insta. I added a selfie so it could be OK for posting here :cool: It really is true that we scandinavians often keep more distance than other people

As of today the restrictions are gone here. Wouldn’t surprise me if they come back again. For me no big difference anyway. My life is pretty restricted without restrictions :D

View attachment 176602
so all those 'Scandinavian' films I saw in the 70's were a total lie :eek:

Back
Top Bottom