ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Decim8 - it’s getting late (please note the rhyme :D )

2AA595BC-8961-46BB-9599-23D9DAF02267.jpeg

I like this, its an honest abstract, no AI, no crashing images together randomly, no bits of something found who knows where. Just a photo taken by you and manipulated by you, 100% Eva.
Well said.
Take note, all you dishonest random-crashing AI-trashing, geocaching, image-mashing goodfornothing bricoleurs :mobibabe:

Not much of a show tonight. Honestly I’m quite happy it wasn’t more spectacular. Nice staying inside in the warmth admiring the fading tulips

native cam - no edit

View attachment 176706

native cam portrait mode - edited in PicTapGo

View attachment 176707
Those tulips look great, I’ll have to start using portrait mode more often. Once I get over my macro phase

Not much of a show tonight. Honestly I’m quite happy it wasn’t more spectacular. Nice staying inside in the warmth admiring the fading tulips

native cam - no edit

View attachment 176706

native cam portrait mode - edited in PicTapGo

View attachment 176707
Beautiful tulips! And the lights are still very beautiful. In my bucket list, let’s see when the world will let me visit!

Fake but so beautiful

I happened to notice these flowers made of fabric in a corner of the house. Long time since I even looked at them closely, if ever. I think they are real beauties. And it’s great not having to think of how much water they need. And the poor butler James doesn’t have to get water tasting like cat pee in his throat (Dinner for one-James :))

Native cam

36F01047-7DB2-4DFE-8C1B-861BC036DA3D.jpeg

BDA85F95-E7D8-4AB5-BBE7-4A0D2D7C8186.jpeg

We got so frustrated of the horrible weather that we jumped into the car and drove to Linus place. Linus were very surprised but happy

Waiting while DH buys the mandatory raspberries

PTG

View attachment 176829

A warm welcoming on Valentine’s day

Photoroom

View attachment 176830
Raspberries are mandatory here too :thumbs: I only really started eating blueberries because of Joana, who’s a fan, but raspberries and blackberries are staples in my fridge

Back
Top Bottom