ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Playing with native Photos app - Icy Pansy :cool:

Shot this morning with iPhone’s macro mode and then I had some fun in Photos. Just look at those tiny crystals. I regret I only took a quick snapshot, but it was so terribly cold and I was barely awake. I don’t think it will look the same tomorrow morning as the temp won’t go lower than -6 they say

321F7FAF-E079-4AA9-A09F-970DE2438310.jpeg

original

5CC612D7-592B-45AC-8CA8-3D165B1FD5D2.jpeg

Shot this morning with iPhone’s macro mode and then I had some fun in Photos. Just look at those tiny crystals. I regret I only took a quick snapshot, but it was so terribly cold and I was barely awake. I don’t think it will look the same tomorrow morning as the temp won’t go lower than -6 they say

View attachment 178785

original

View attachment 178786
The edited version is really nice.

New app found - I’m not sponsored :D

Just found a new app from makers of Trigraphy. Seem pretty cool. Just tested it for a few minutes, but I’m sure those of you who are wizards with artsy edits could create fantastic images

I paid 85 SEK - about 9 USD. No further iaps and no subscription

pheasant :D

FDB0A105-85AB-4CAF-ADFD-5197B0179C37.jpeg

lilacs buds

4F62E959-D418-4B23-900A-EBDD858F1F38.jpeg

EB66AF07-1540-4EFD-BAA2-1CA800340B88.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 178785

original

View attachment 178786
this would sit nicely in the 'Dead Flowers' thread

A moment of magic :inlove:

Captured from our porch at 19:30 - 10 minutes before sunset. Edited in Lightroom mobile

Seems we’ll get a short break from the horror weather until Thursday afternoon when it will return, probably in an even nastier version.

90F6BE1D-B001-42EB-99DE-3D08297156B1.jpeg

Thanks, I didn’t know of that thread. I will go there and have a look :thumbs: Don’t know about the pansies though. A miracle took place - they resurrected:) Now they are resting in the greenhouse waiting for spring to come back….
Pansies are tough little flowers.

A moment of magic :inlove:

Captured from our porch at 19:30 - 10 minutes before sunset. Edited in Lightroom mobile

Seems we’ll get a short break from the horror weather until Thursday afternoon when it will return, probably in an even nastier version.

View attachment 178933
What a fantastic image though - all that light glinting off the icicles.:hearteyes:

Blurry sunset

There are so many twigs and branches in the direction where the sun sets at this time of the year. Almost impossible to get a decent photo, especially with the iPhone’s over-sharpening :whistle: Why not take a blurry one and at the same time test the German camera app Reeflex that is reviewed in the latest issue of Mobiography:) Slow shutter mode time setting to Bulb and then ICM

9A854F4C-4CFF-4856-B943-67AD741C8E59.jpeg

Blurry sunset

There are so many twigs and branches in the direction where the sun sets at this time of the year. Almost impossible to get a decent photo, especially with the iPhone’s over-sharpening :whistle: Why not take a blurry one and at the same time test the German camera app Reeflex that is reviewed in the latest issue of Mobiography:) Slow shutter mode time setting to Bulb and then ICM

View attachment 178988
Loving this. I was only just playing with a similar effect using blurring in superimpose and then double exposing in snapseed with a normal version underneath. I have to investigate that magazine, I seen the free issue offer and will have to see if it’s worth getting. The colours you got work wonderfully to add to it.

Loving this. I was only just playing with a similar effect using blurring in superimpose and then double exposing in snapseed with a normal version underneath. I have to investigate that magazine, I seen the free issue offer and will have to see if it’s worth getting. The colours you got work wonderfully to add to it.
Thanks Ric :) I think it was someone in here Starzee (?) who recommended Mobiography. Very inspiring I think.

Welcome back Moon

We haven’t seen the moon for a while so I got a nice surprise tonight looking out from the porch. Real magic with the moon and the solar cell powered globes. As often the cam made the photo very blue. I chose to add to the magic playing with the colours in LR. Finally a thin ”layer” of watercolour effect in iColorama

BE2D0108-5636-495D-BE1F-15313F6E658F.jpeg

When DH arrived at Linus‘ home this afternoon for helping out with Easter decoration he soon found out Linus had already started the project. There were small chickens and eggs etc. here and there, meticulously placed in a quite unconventional style :cool: :inlove:

iPhone 11, edited by me with Snapseed

11FBCB5C-65ED-4974-8DA7-5ECDBFC346B4.png

6EFE58AD-9A81-4B20-8F46-DBE669D60532.jpeg

472DB28A-7ACD-462F-A5EC-B7E92F60A052.png

New app found - I’m not sponsored :D

Just found a new app from makers of Trigraphy. Seem pretty cool. Just tested it for a few minutes, but I’m sure those of you who are wizards with artsy edits could create fantastic images

I paid 85 SEK - about 9 USD. No further iaps and no subscription

pheasant :D

View attachment 178812

lilacs buds

View attachment 178813

View attachment 178814

Hmm, interesting but quite expensive. Think I might wait a bit and see if it goes on special.

Back
Top Bottom