ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Colourful sun reflections above our couch

Lasted for a few minutes. And yes, we are crazy enough to have a pike and a perch as decorations on the sofa :whistle:

Apple Photos app - used the Automatic adjustment tool and pulled it down quite a bit (old trick I’ve learnt from JillyG :) )

86F52730-6772-4106-B60E-35C775F833C7.jpeg

Colourful sun reflections above our couch

Lasted for a few minutes. And yes, we are crazy enough to have a pike and a perch as decorations on the sofa :whistle:

Apple Photos app - used the Automatic adjustment tool and pulled it down quite a bit (old trick I’ve learnt from JillyG :) )

View attachment 180235
Surreal. I love it.:hearteyes:

Just for fun: Eee-KEH-Yah

Linus will have people over for lunch on Saturday. First time ever. My brother and his wife and my mum are the guests. Linus is soooooo excited. We took him to IKEA this afternoon because he needed some nice plates and glasses and a spatula (unsure of this word). He just loves IKEA in the same way kids love amusement parks

D04E16DB-40C2-4D72-ABC4-5DD7A25780F5.jpeg

spatulas :D (watch the watch JillyG )

DA76FCA7-6F47-44C1-A8E7-E1FDB8A1623B.jpeg

Linus will have people over for lunch on Saturday. First time ever. My brother and his wife and my mum are the guests. Linus is soooooo excited. We took him to IKEA this afternoon because he needed some nice plates and glasses and a spatula (unsure of this word). He just loves IKEA in the same way kids love amusement parks

View attachment 180363

View attachment 180364
:hearteyes: Spatula is the right word I think. I’m glad he still likes the watch. I’m sure they‘ll all have a marvellous time - he looks super happy.

Found a fun little app deep down inside my iPad :rolleyes:

Our TV screen shows a slideshow of “highlights from last year” (according to Google). I saw a photo and thought: “That was cool but what was the name of the app?” Pretty sure I’ve only used it once and then forgotten it. And now I‘ve found it. I have a whole bunch of documents in Craft app describing apps. Scrolled through them and found it easily as I had used the photo I saw on the TV screen as an example pic in the Craft document

Just tested it again and it seems quite fun. Of course you can accomplish similar results in other apps, but this was easy and quick

this is the app

4DB2EE70-E901-43E6-B915-AB752B4CA978.jpeg

Found a fun little app deep down inside my iPad :rolleyes:

Our TV screen shows a slideshow of “highlights from last year” (according to Google). I saw a photo and thought: “That was cool but what was the name of the app?” Pretty sure I’ve only used it once and then forgotten it. And now I‘ve found it. I have a whole bunch of documents in Craft app describing apps. Scrolled through them and found it easily as I had used the photo I saw on the TV screen as an example pic in the Craft document

Just tested it again and it seems quite fun. Of course you can accomplish similar results in other apps, but this was easy and quick

this is the app

View attachment 180371
Linus is going to love this.

Flycatchers nesting on the house on our house :)

Now the wife also has arrived and she’s flying to and fro collecting nesting stuff. The husband seem doing nothing but checking her job :whistle: :thumbs:

Bad photos with a lot of zoom. I played with Photo Blender to make a single photo out of two. Played around a bit in iColorama too. Far from a masterpiece, but fun to create

69A8BF77-1FB2-47F1-8767-592BC109AEC5.jpeg

9E0D8DD5-D969-4951-8C4B-0371B02BF423.jpeg305F6B66-7E2B-4398-BC30-83F5D568A6A1.jpeg

Flycatchers nesting on the house on our house :)

Now the wife also has arrived and she’s flying to and fro collecting nesting stuff. The husband seem doing nothing but checking her job :whistle: :thumbs:

Bad photos with a lot of zoom. I played with Photo Blender to make a single photo out of two. Played around a bit in iColorama too. Far from a masterpiece, but fun to create

View attachment 180395

View attachment 180394View attachment 180396H
Hmm, think I need to give this a try.

We don’t get flycatchers where we are. Lucky you.

View attachment 180363

View attachment 180364
Feels like I’ve been living at Ikea lately. I‘ve just bought the dark grey Runnen outdoor tiles for our patio. We have special drainage underneath the existing tiles and we can’t just take them up and put new ones down without permission but we can put the Ikea tiles on top and the rain can still get through. A cheap option also.

There were people with special needs there having lunch. I think people here use it as their local cafe because it is very reasonable. I had their salmon and chips because I was stuck in a traffic jam and starving by the time I got there.

Feels like I’ve been living at Ikea lately. I‘ve just bought the dark grey Runnen outdoor tiles for our patio. We have special drainage underneath the existing tiles and we can’t just take them up and put new ones down without permission but we can put the Ikea tiles on top and the rain can still get through. A cheap option also.

There were people with special needs there having lunch. I think people here use it as their local cafe because it is very reasonable. I had their salmon and chips because I was stuck in a traffic jam and starving by the time I got there.
Same here at the IKEA restaurant. The staff sometimes takes Linus and his neighbours there for Sunday lunch. And I know many elderly go there just for eating

Setting the table for the guests :) :inlove:

Today’s Linus big day when he has his uncle and auntie and his granny over for pizza and shopping. I’m so happy for him.

Shot with my brother’s iPhone 11

848578FC-DAE3-455A-A57E-732E90120A80.jpeg

My brother is one of Linus’ favourite persons

FE218F74-7ED1-4BFC-A6E7-EFC611CEBBA5.jpeg

And yours too I suspect. What a great photo.:hearteyes:
Yes I’m so happy for this :) It’s been years we’ve tried to get my family to do something like this. I have been very sad and even angry because of their unwillingness / laziness /fear or whatever it is. Noe we hope they realised how fun it was and would love to do it again. Mum just called and she sounded very happy. She only came over for the lunch. When the others were on the way to the big shopping centre they dropped Mum off at her place. They’ve sent me a whole bunch of photos today. I think I’m going to put them together to a slideshow and save in the album we share with Linus.
I always have some kind of bad conscience the weekends we don’t spend with Linus, especially during the last months when they have been constantly short of staff where he lives :mad: Today I’ve felt so relaxed and happy:thumbs:

I love their food too :D I always make sure I’m hungry when o get there! :lmao:

Yes I’m so happy for this :) It’s been years we’ve tried to get my family to do something like this. I have been very sad and even angry because of their unwillingness / laziness /fear or whatever it is. Noe we hope they realised how fun it was and would love to do it again. Mum just called and she sounded very happy. She only came over for the lunch. When the others were on the way to the big shopping centre they dropped Mum off at her place. They’ve sent me a whole bunch of photos today. I think I’m going to put them together to a slideshow and save in the album we share with Linus.
I always have some kind of bad conscience the weekends we don’t spend with Linus, especially during the last months when they have been constantly short of staff where he lives :mad: Today I’ve felt so relaxed and happy:thumbs:
I can understand your frustration. And yes, wouldn’t it be lovely if they could do this on a regular basis.

I can understand your frustration. And yes, wouldn’t it be lovely if they could do this on a regular basis.
My brother called me yesterday and he was so excited. He really said: “We must do this again real soon” I hope they will find time for it. Quite busy overpaid bosses both of them. I love my brother despite that we don’t share the same opinions when it comes to politics. We are three siblings and my brother and I are really soul mates with my Dad who passed away too early in 1991.

Today’s boy photos

Someone’s buying an umpteenth pair of sun glasses and someone’s found a new painting project

Shot with Linus iPhone SE by a person from the staff at Linus’ place

I edited it in Lightroom mobile and finished it up in Picsart and iColorama

843E37F5-B47E-4401-B6F7-6566E73563C4.jpeg

Lightroom mobile

B0BAE8C6-A4AE-476A-A453-617CC930E563.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom