ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Tonight’s late show

Lightroom mobile on this one

661CD21B-2582-4DE4-8C43-C0BE944275F2.jpeg

PTG

833175B8-1D6A-45DF-AE4C-5DA7FFAC89F6.jpeg

Naughty Neighbour horror show

Yesterday we stood outside our house admiring a stunning sunset and listened to beautiful bird song. Then NN started his excavator and didn’t stop until 11 pm. It’s not a single occurence. Happens ever so often. The vibrations are noticeable in our house and the sound is horrible. The worst thing is he’s just doing it for fun or boredom or whatever. Digging up stone blocks from the ground and moving them into piles and then he moves them again.

5AA6105E-DA89-4F4D-BF21-883142D11F80.jpeg

Listen to the symphony

Yesterday we stood outside our house admiring a stunning sunset and listened to beautiful bird song. Then NN started his excavator and didn’t stop until 11 pm. It’s not a single occurence. Happens ever so often. The vibrations are noticeable in our house and the sound is horrible. The worst thing is he’s just doing it for fun or boredom or whatever. Digging up stone blocks from the ground and moving them into piles and then he moves them again.

View attachment 180660

Listen to the symphony
Lovely image, horrible noise. I don’t know how you stand it!

View attachment 180660

Listen to the symphony
It’s unacceptable for him to do it at that time of the night. How can he not consider his neighbours??

Today’s fun stuff

1. Needed a cover for the next MobiTog 365 old fashioned photo album. I took the opportunity to practice some self-therapy :rolleyes: I used GoDaddy Studio (Over app) for this. The excavator and the screaming woman are from Unsplash

6BD1E50F-CD0F-4848-B86D-8100440BDAEC.png

2. Sitting in the sun reading a very interesting book that discusses all the additives and other crap the food industry fills their products with. It’s an old fashioned analog book. Suddenly I realised I was pinching and zooming because I wanted to see an illustration better. Photo is a frame extracted from a video clip and further edited in PicsArt. I asked my DH to take a video clip with my phone while I repeated my crazy behaviour so I could post it to Insta.

7BA1E644-2D71-4A4C-9363-BAC5E7E5209B.jpeg

Today’s activity for the boys

Shot with DH:s iPhone 11 by a woman who works at Linus’ home. Edited by me with Lightroom mobile. The boys sold a lot of old stuff and met many old friends. The flee market was arranged in Uppsala by a non-profit organization with lots of activities for special persons, for the elderly, for ordinary kids etc. Linus used to go there after school when he was younger while we were still at work.

CA9FCACE-8768-46E6-9507-D8C6A30FC4AB.jpeg

Woodland geranium

The woodland geranium’s Swedish name is ”skogsnäva” but more commonly it’s called ”midsommarblomster”. When I was a kid the referral to midsummer was logical. They always started to bloom in the later part of June. Now it almost always start in May. I make annotations of signs of spring so I know what I’m talking about :) I guess it’s the climate change.

This is the first flower for this year. From my walk this morning. No edit just cropped

8EF97D5D-C6CA-4837-8505-A7561CB5C81C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom