IOTM Winner - August 2021
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Flower Power as therapy

Shot with another forgotten app: Relight by Code Organa (the makers of Brushstroke).

D20CAB79-75A0-4092-9E9B-76D0DEAD0D4B.jpeg

iColorama madness

C6012A67-BF0A-49F3-9A9A-4745639E032E.jpeg

ubbyisis

Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
How’s his future going to be :(

I know we shouldn’t discuss politics in here. So I limit myself to just saying that the result of the Swedish elections yesterday makes me even more scared and worried about who will stand up for Linus the day DH and I are not around anymore. Persons with special needs are worth nothing in the eyes of the winning parties.

Image composed in SuperimposeX

345CFB0A-BD23-4906-BE00-45E7CD7678D6.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

I know we shouldn’t discuss politics in here. So I limit myself to just saying that the result of the Swedish elections yesterday makes me even more scared and worried about who will stand up for Linus the day DH and I are not around anymore. Persons with special needs are worth nothing in the eyes of the winning parties.

View attachment 185502
Well let’s hope, in that distant time, that someone who cares is in power.

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

View attachment 185502
There seems a worrying swing to the right in all the Nordic countries.
'Sweden will be good again' sounds awfully like 'Make America great again' doesn't it :-(

ubbyisis

Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
There seems a worrying swing to the right in all the Nordic countries.
'Sweden will be good again' sounds awfully like 'Make America great again' doesn't it :-(

Do you think that Trump’s PR person has gone to Sweden?:(
It sure does :(:alien: We are sad and frightened and angry. Most people I know probably voted right (in fact wrong) . Even my closest family. I wonder how it feels for those who arrived to Sweden from other countries knowing that half of the Swedish population think they are trash and should “go back home”. Some of the most engaged and sympathetic persons who work at Linus home are from Eritrea and Atghanistan. I don’t know what’s going to happen now. The welfare system is already on decline and now it will be worse. I hope the new leaders will mess up everything so that they must resign.

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
It sure does :(:alien: We are sad and frightened and angry. Most people I know probably voted right (in fact wrong) . Even my closest family. I wonder how it feels for those who arrived to Sweden from other countries knowing that half of the Swedish population think they are trash and should “go back home”. Some of the most engaged and sympathetic persons who work at Linus home are from Eritrea and Atghanistan. I don’t know what’s going to happen now. The welfare system is already on decline and now it will be worse. I hope the new leaders will mess up everything so that they must resign.
We got Brexit (which I obviously voted against) and now we are in a mess with staff shortages everywhere. What a predicament.

ubbyisis

Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Today’s therapy pic

Updated my phone to iOS16 today. I had decided to wait for 16.1 or something but my curiosity took over. AND I wanted to occupy my brain with other things than rotten politics and rotten weather. No big problems discovered yet. Except for HipstamaticX that does not work properly.
This image has nothing to do with Hipsta though. It‘s from Picsart. I cut out myself directly in the Camera Roll - new feature, worked OK - and sent the cutout to Picsart where I messed around for a while.

E9C784C1-2870-451A-9A08-90240E72AC5D.jpeg

original 1 - took a selfie when trying on a rain jacket in a second hand store

C2E4A9D2-6781-46B2-B69E-87B2606087D2.jpeg

original 2 - moon lit clouds shot a couple of nights ago

5D7D8504-5C8C-465F-BC7A-67013387E81F.jpeg

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Today’s therapy pic

Updated my phone to iOS16 today. I had decided to wait for 16.1 or something but my curiosity took over. AND I wanted to occupy my brain with other things than rotten politics and rotten weather. No big problems discovered yet. Except for HipstamaticX that does not work properly.
This image has nothing to do with Hipsta though. It‘s from Picsart. I cut out myself directly in the Camera Roll - new feature, worked OK - and sent the cutout to Picsart where I messed around for a while.

View attachment 185607

original 1 - took a selfie when trying on a rain jacket in a second hand store

View attachment 185608

original 2 - moon lit clouds shot a couple of nights ago

View attachment 185609
Not usually a big fan of the overedited stuff but this is cool, like some wild Viking queen of Sweden (with glasses ;-) )

ubbyisis

Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
For about half an hour I could have had use for the sunglasses :cool: :rolleyes:

The ”pissväder” took a short break when we were heading back home from town. I’ve had some fun with creative editing. Apps involved Picsart, Simply HDR, Blend images, Retouch and perhaps more

BD093EE2-E837-425A-BCF5-948D13DF0068.jpeg

original:
6BE8012E-68CA-47D6-8CC5-BB09B6700BD8.jpeg

F6BDFFFB-D80C-4355-AFFD-F5A1B751D348.jpeg

original:
89B445C2-4691-48BB-9FE8-9EBE2B4A3539.jpeg

and as I don’t expect you to be familiar with Swedish logos - here’s the one for the leftish party we voted for ;)

24EB888D-E771-4F01-B50B-6B245A505B8C.jpeg

Last edited: