ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Toe nail project

Linus is dead scared when it comes to toe nail cutting. We have to find out all kinds of tricks for making him accept it. This image worked pretty well (toes are stolen)

FE29C617-3E82-4908-8737-202B3FAAF4D9.jpeg

Dad does the real job but Linus tries too

59596F79-267E-4C24-BA19-063B6E8EB5DD.png

Experimenting at sunset

This isn’t Bluristic and not FotoDa either. I was just experimenting shooting towards the porch windows at sunset an hour ago. DH is inside hiding from the nasty wind. Really bad weather here, but we got some sun in the afternoon

Edits in iColorama and LR

AFEC1C7F-D9EF-4E73-AE63-3CEEDFCA8FDB.jpeg

27AB8DF2-370A-4268-A17D-7FD9F5B2217A.jpeg

OK, here we go:

1. mix 2 eggs and 100gr of grated parmesan and spread the mix on a plate. Think the size of a pizza (I suspect American pizzas are huge so think European size - sorry for being prejudical :rolleyes:)
  2. bake in the oven at a temperature of 180C or if fan assisted 200C. Time about 15 minutes or until the "crust" is beginning to "darken"
  3. Take the plate out and add the stuff you want. Yesterday we had ham and tomatoes and more cheese in form of cheddar
  4. Turn the owen heat up a tiny bit (DH gave no details and now their off to the local store for buying charcoal). Let the pizza stay in the oven until it looks ready
Buon appetito :drool:
OMG that sounds delicious!!

I like the edits, but get that poor bird a jacket!
I will start knitting right away :) but wait... I'm the world's worst knitter. When I was 10 our textile teacher showed up my ugly knitting project in the classroom as an example of a very bad knitting:( Stupid teacher. The only thing she accomplished was that I went to the headmaster's office and asked for changing to woodwork. I got the necessary dispensation - girls were not allowed to woodwork and vice versa. Seems I was a kid 200 years ago:rolleyes: Anyhow, I was much better at woodwork and the teacher showed up my creations as a good example:D

I will start knitting right away :) but wait... I'm the world's worst knitter. When I was 10 our textile teacher showed up my ugly knitting project in the classroom as an example of a very bad knitting:( Stupid teacher. The only thing she accomplished was that I went to the headmaster's office and asked for changing to woodwork. I got the necessary dispensation - girls were not allowed to woodwork and vice versa. Seems I was a kid 200 years ago:rolleyes: Anyhow, I was much better at woodwork and the teacher showed up my creations as a good example:D
Yes, hope they held the teacher up at the next faculty meeting as an example of bad teaching. I’ve had similar experiences in education both as a student and as an employee. As for my knitting, everything I knit gets bigger and everything I crochet gets smaller. I sew. :lmao:

The only thing she accomplished was that I went to the headmaster's office and asked for changing to woodwork. I got the necessary dispensation - girls were not allowed to woodwork and vice versa. Seems I was a kid 200 years ago:rolleyes: Anyhow, I was much better at woodwork and the teacher showed up my creations as a good example:D
Stupid teacher is right. Good for you for advocating for yourself!!! :notworthy: Not easy to do as an adult, let alone a child.

Outdoor ”fika”

We had a lovely ”fika” outside our house when we got home from our walk. Birds are singing, the sun warms up our frozen viking souls

FrameMagic and Phonto (thanks juryjone for using Phonto a few days ago. I had forgotten it completely)

View attachment 190220

View attachment 190221

Looks like a lovely tradition. We have notice some new bird songs in our walks, aside from the geese and swans who have been around all winter. I heard the red wing blackbirds and carolina wrens today. :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom