ubbyisis' playground and gallery

How cool! Glad you included the Wiki info. Twice as bright as the moon!
At first I thought it was some kind of drone. It also looked a bit like a piece of fireworks. Very colourful. I wonder where it landed. I checked the local news, but nothing there. Perhaps I was the only person who saw it :alien::)

C.
At first I thought it was some kind of drone. It also looked a bit like a piece of fireworks. Very colourful. I wonder where it landed. I checked the local news, but nothing there. Perhaps I was the only person who saw it :alien::)
At least you have a photo to prove it!!

Undulating clouds

We saw these clouds on our walk and said: Cool clouds, but it looks like they are messengers of snow. We were right. But we are not amused :coffee:

Lightroom for iPad

IMG_9716_jpg.jpeg

neither are the kitschy birds - Hipstamatic X ( Think they've skipped the X, but I haven't yet)

HMOriginal-6FC11CE5-E77A-417C-A38F-AAEF0B9B4481.jpeg

Undulating clouds

We saw these clouds on our walk and said: Cool clouds, but it looks like they are messengers of snow. We were right. But we are not amused :coffee:

Lightroom for iPad

View attachment 191455

neither are the kitschy birds - Hipstamatic X ( Think they've skipped the X, but I haven't yet)

View attachment 191456
I like the edit on the kitsch.

Better than any moon shot I ever got
Thanks Ted :) I'm a bit surprised myself. Usually it's hard to get anything but a blown out blob when darkness has fallen. I noticed just now that we've got a thick mist - perhaps the mist helps by diffusing the moon light :thinking::alien:.

Same procedure as always

Someone has stocked up with bubbles and easter soda
edits in Lightroom and Snapseed

IMG_7950.jpeg

relaxed boys :) can you spot both of them in the darkness, edits in Picsart and LR

9EB3312B-F651-4C11-B1D0-F0778449706E.jpeg

Same procedure as always

Someone has stocked up with bubbles and easter soda
edits in Lightroom and Snapseed

View attachment 191518

relaxed boys :) can you spot both of them in the darkness, edits in Picsart and LR

View attachment 191519

Like Star, I spotted Linus right off then had to look to see if your husband was on the tele playing guitar then I spotted him.

Little Selma loved the wolf cub we had bought for her. Unfortunately the master photographer had stayed home instead of going to a party so there’s no photo of their first meet.

Shot by DH with iPhone11 Basic model. Edited in Clip2Comic and Becasso

View attachment 191554
What a sweetie. And how patient she looks opening the gift!

Easter Sunday activities

We have a very tranquil Easter Sunday here. Vacuum-cleaning, a trip to the recycling station, mincing meat and of course blowing bubbles ;)

I kind of envy Linus for his ability to find joy even with things like us "normal people" finds boring

Bubble photo shot with Hipstamatic the rest with native camera and edited in LR

IMG_5104.jpeg

IMG_9852_jpg.jpeg

IMG_9860_jpg.jpeg

IMG_9869_jpg.jpeg

HMOriginal-13DEA7D7-FFD9-4E03-A779-92F195E2CF85.jpeg

Beautiful moment in my own bubble, a very short one

I was out on the porch admiring the night sky with planet Venus right in front of me. The song of a blackbird made the view even more magic. I picked up my phone and shot a short video clip. But the only sound that was heard when I clicked Play was the horrible music from Noisy Neighbour’s work shed. Why can’t he use headphones :angry:His shed is like a subwoofer.

I had to calm down so I went back inside and did some iColorama therapy :whistle:

SIX_8F24A019-58AC-452A-AFDE-7FAB01C5DF5E.jpeg

IMG_8013.jpeg

Last edited:
Eva, iColorama isn’t working right on my iPad Pro. It’s okay on the mini. Are you having any trouble? It keeps freezing.

Eva, iColorama isn’t working right on my iPad Pro. It’s okay on the mini. Are you having any trouble? It keeps freezing.
No trouble here. I’ll tell you if it will behave badly for me too. Generally I’ve had trouble with especially my iMac since the OS update two days ago. Perhaps Apple released sloppy updates….

Sunny son-day :inlove:

Linus spent the whole Easter weekend with us - from Friday until this afternoon. Long time since he stayed for more than one night. We've had such a great time together.

First biking this year. It was so muddy so Dad had to take over. Edits in LR

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_9888_jpg.jpeg

Coffee break - no jackets!

IMG_9899_jpg.jpeg

Beautiful moment in my own bubble, a very short one

I was out on the porch admiring the night sky with planet Venus right in front of me. The song of a blackbird made the view even more magic. I picked up my phone and shot a short video clip. But the only sound that was heard when I clicked Play was the horrible music from Noisy Neighbour’s work shed. Why can’t he use headphones :angry:His shed is like a subwoofer.

I had to calm down so I went back inside and did some iColorama therapy :whistle:

View attachment 191602

View attachment 191603

WOW!!! That first one is a stonking image, love it.

WOW!!! That first one is a stonking image, love it.
Thanks :cool: It made me think of the need we have for taking a break inside our private bubble and watch the rest of the world from a secure distance. I would get insane if I didn't.
Thanks also for a new word. "Stonking" wasn't recognized by Google Translate nor by Apple Translate :rolleyes: But I found it in Farlex and Merriam-Websters:geek:

The symbol of spring for Swedes

It usually starts blooming the last week of March, but well, this year has been a tiny bit different. Now finally it’s here. I almost got tears of joy in my eyes when I spotted it on my walk.

Blåsippa / Anemone hepatica /Hepatica nobilis / liverwort / pennywort / kidneywort

iPhone 13 Pro Max with automatic macro, did some retouching with Retouch and adjusted the colour and texture slightly in LR.

IMG_9910.jpeg

The tires they are a-changin’ :lmao::thumbs:

From ice cold winter weather we all of a sudden got "presummer weather". Weird, but at least it's more enjoyable. We've had dubbed tires on until now, but when we got up this morning we realised it was time to change to "summer tires". We took a short drive afterwards to ensure the wheels weren't unstable. I can promise you that we saw at least 10 persons busy changing tires :D

IMG_9941_jpg.jpeg

IMG_9944_jpg.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom