ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Summernight :) native cam, edits in LR

IMG_1475_jpg.jpeg

IMG_1474_jpg.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

Not the sunny happy Sunday and Mother’s Day we had planned

It’s Mother’s Day in Sweden the last Sunday of May. We had invited my Mom and Linus and my DH fetched them up this morning. Linus was happy but I noted immediately that he didn’t feel well. I kissed his forehead and he was hot! When we checked his body temp was 39,6 C :eek: (103,3F). Shortly after he started vomiting. We called the staff at Linus home and they said that 2 of the staff members having worked yesterday had reported themselves sick with stomach flu this morning :( We’ve decided to keep Linus here until he gets OK. We have the fever under control with paracetamol and no more stomach disasters. I guess we’ll get ill too. And my Mum :(

Photos taken a while after medication - good pills ;)

IMG_1489_jpg.jpeg

IMG_1496_jpg.jpeg

P.S. We got partly pissväder too

IMG_1479_jpg.jpeg

Not the sunny happy Sunday and Mother’s Day we had planned

It’s Mother’s Day in Sweden the last Sunday of May. We had invited my Mom and Linus and my DH fetched them up this morning. Linus was happy but I noted immediately that he didn’t feel well. I kissed his forehead and he was hot! When we checked his body temp was 39,6 C :eek: (103,3F). Shortly after he started vomiting. We called the staff at Linus home and they said that 2 of the staff members having worked yesterday had reported themselves sick with stomach flu this morning :( We’ve decided to keep Linus here until he gets OK. We have the fever under control with paracetamol and no more stomach disasters. I guess we’ll get ill too. And my Mum :(

Photos taken a while after medication - good pills ;)

View attachment 192984

View attachment 192985

P.S. We got partly pissväder too

View attachment 192986
Doesn’t sound like a fun day….

Inspired by juryjone Jerry’s thread I thought I’d give a quick try of what could be accomplished in Photoleap by Lightricks.

After less than a minute I had this:

B6F8683F-FE5E-4804-999D-AF987F87BF00.jpeg

I started with the photo I posted here two days ago

IMG_1479_jpg.jpeg

I then masked a small portion of the field and told the app I wanted it to create ”a walking lion”

This was fun - thanks Jerry for all the inspiration

Inspired by juryjone Jerry’s thread I thought I’d give a quick try of what could be accomplished in Photoleap by Lightricks.

View attachment 193038

View attachment 193039

I then masked a small portion of the field and told the app I wanted it to create ”a walking lion”

Great result, not just the lion but the whole thing. I didn't know Photoleap could do that.

Great result, not just the lion but the whole thing. I didn't know Photoleap could do that.
I’ve got several notifications from the app in the last few months, but it wasn’t until now I thought I should open it to see the new stuff. Seems they have added ”tons” of new features. I don't know if everything is included in the free version. I'm subscribing. I think it costs too much though.

View attachment 193038

View attachment 193039

What a transformation! Love the light and detail in the grasses .

View attachment 193038

View attachment 193039

Cool.

First one for me also. It's got foreground and background -- lots of depth -- and it actually looks like nighttime (unlike many shots that just look dark).

Selfie :lmao::lol::D

Our honeysuckle opened up its’ first flowers today. The scent tonight is just lovely. Unfortunately the mosquitos are having a party in our garden so we decided to go inside. I have some important boring admin stuff I should do, so I leaped into… Photoleap once again

This is what it did to the honeysuckle flowers :rolleyes:

1A6A1C06-95F7-4F35-88E1-3F1744F68EB3.jpeg

the reality:

IMG_1841.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom