ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Just ran it through Camography [emoji33]

IMG_2230.JPG

Brushing the missing son

Playing with MetaBrush and iColorama and find myself choosing photos of my son all the time. He regularly spends time at a home for the best people in this cold world: people with special needs. I miss him very much when he is away, but he likes it there and my old man and I get some life with a little lower pace.
Anyhow doing this brushing and smudging on the photos of him makes me warm in my heart [emoji173]️
Perhaps I'm a bit crazy, but so what [emoji41]

IMG_2273.JPG

Brushing the missing son

Playing with MetaBrush and iColorama and find myself choosing photos of my son all the time. He regularly spends time at a home for the best people in this cold world: people with special needs. I miss him very much when he is away, but he likes it there and my old man and I get some life with a little lower pace.
Anyhow doing this brushing and smudging on the photos of him makes me warm in my heart [emoji173]️

View attachment 89447
Nicely edited, Eva! (And, yes, people with special needs are the best people in this cold world!)

Brushing the missing son

View attachment 89447
Definitely NOT crazy Eva. This is a great image. :thumbs:

Outside the frame. I don't want to push you to try yet another app while you're learning, but have you heard of PopAGraph? It's on my mind because my tutorials for it were three years ago this week.

https://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.com/2014/02/19/iphoneography-apps-popagraph-part-1/

https://enthusiasmnoted.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/iphoneography-apps-popagraph-part-2/

I love that app but seldom use it as I haven't taken the time to learn it properly. But here's my opportunity. Must immediately copy these links to my to-do. Great Jerry [emoji1303][emoji7]

MegaPhoto - a fun toy

Having thrown out a lot of apps from my phone, I found myself adding new ones. Surprise [emoji12]

My son and I had great fun yesterday's evening with MegaPhoto. NOT for serious people, but sometimes I just want to have fun

IMG_2707.JPG

Enlight7.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

Photomyne is great for scanning of paper photos

If you haven't already discovered Photomyne I think you should try it. I think the result is better than with Google Scan.
I don't use my scanner in my printer anymore as it does not work properly with Win10. But I don't care - scanning with the phone is easier and the resulting photos are good enough for my purpose

Here's a photo of my son 25 years ago. Taken with an ordinary cheap compact camera. The scanned version looks better than the album photo - I really don't understand but it's great.

IMG_2832.JPG

Brushing the missing son

View attachment 89447

If you haven't already discovered Photomyne I think you should try it. I think the result is better than with Google Scan.
I don't use my scanner in my printer anymore as it does not work properly with Win10. But I don't care - scanning with the phone is easier and the resulting photos are good enough for my purpose

Here's a photo of my son 25 years ago. Taken with an ordinary cheap compact camera. The scanned version looks better than the album photo - I really don't understand but it's great.

View attachment 90578

I love seeing these together in this thread.... your son has grown up to be quite a handsome young man (and was an adorable baby!)

The painterly portrait is beautiful... and I think the scanned image is amazing quality. I need to scan a bunch of images but they're all tucked away in a trunk with my big TV and TiVo and wires and connections all sitting on top of it. :barf:

I love seeing these together in this thread.... your son has grown up to be quite a handsome young man (and was an adorable baby!)

The painterly portrait is beautiful... and I think the scanned image is amazing quality. I need to scan a bunch of images but they're all tucked away in a trunk with my big TV and TiVo and wires and connections all sitting on top of it. :barf:

Thanks RoseCat❣️ Me too have a lot of paper photos in places I just don't want to visit. But when Linus was a kid I put everything we shot in photo albums - heroic of me [emoji1320][emoji6] I am very happy to have them and my son loves them.

View attachment 90578
Adorable. As happy then as he appears now in his photos.

Back
Top Bottom