ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Photomyne is great for scanning of paper photos

If you haven't already discovered Photomyne I think you should try it. I think the result is better than with Google Scan.
I don't use my scanner in my printer anymore as it does not work properly with Win10. But I don't care - scanning with the phone is easier and the resulting photos are good enough for my purpose

Here's a photo of my son 25 years ago. Taken with an ordinary cheap compact camera. The scanned version looks better than the album photo - I really don't understand but it's great.

View attachment 90578

Looks like it did a great job! I just finished sorting 38 years worth of photos with the intentions of scanning the best and putting them in a Flickr account or something so the whole family can access it. I will look into this app. Thank you!

Watch out for wet paint [emoji68]‍[emoji439][emoji5]

IC Painter and iColorama

IMG_2889.JPG

Some photos from Uppsala early this morning

ImageArt was eager to see more of the buildings from the town where I work. I took some this morning before I got enclosed in my office

IMG_2933.JPG

I guess nothing much have changed in those quarters. So it would have looked the same a hundred years ago (but the rest of the city has changed a lot)

Vintage version:
IMG_2935.JPG

Early or belated christmas tree

Wanted to give Handy Photo a try again. Chose a photo my husband shot with his iPhone SE when we had full moon a week ago.

Could be this years Christmas card [emoji319]

Handy Photo is an app I will try to learn better. It has a somewhat unusual interface and I feel unsure of almost everything. Luckily enough they have made tutorials

IMG_2964.JPG

original:
951A7731-44CF-464F-9B16-C8FFBBFF2668.jpeg

Early or belated christmas tree

Wanted to give Handy Photo a try again. Chose a photo my husband shot with his iPhone SE when we had full moon a week ago.

Could be this years Christmas card [emoji319]

Handy Photo is an app I will try to learn better. It has a somewhat unusual interface and I feel unsure of almost everything. Luckily enough they have made tutorials

View attachment 90738

original:
View attachment 90739
You should definitely make this into a card (I think you've got others too that are contenders for the Eva's 2017 Christmas Card). Just put on some Swedish seasonal words and Bob's your uncle, as they say in some parts of the world. :lol:

Some photos from Uppsala early this morning

ImageArt was eager to see more of the buildings from the town where I work. I took some this morning before I got enclosed in my office

View attachment 90728

I guess nothing much have changed in those quarters. So it would have looked the same a hundred years ago (but the rest of the city has changed a lot)

Vintage version:
View attachment 90729

What a beautiful place.... the vintage edit is so perfect!

Another picture from my brother's place. Found some sad remains from their New Years party [emoji23]

iColorama/Brushes/Rebound and some color and sharpening adjustment

View attachment 90882

original:
View attachment 90883
Lovely editing Eva. I hadn't realised that was a bit of cigar until I saw the original. I thought it was the cork.:)

Back
Top Bottom