ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Or perhaps 1961? I'm not good at guessing people's ages, not even babies [emoji3] Does this look as a five months old or a seventeen months old?
I’m guessing 1960 and 5 months old. I would’ve put you closer to my age (I was born in 1955), how’d you get so smart so young?

Thank you Ryn [emoji7] Linus will move to a special care place in our nearest town - Uppsala. He will have his own apartment but there is assisting personnel 24/7. The house has six apartments and also common spaces. It will be very strange for us. Our everyday life has circled around Linus since he was born 26 years ago.
Wow, that’s going to be a huge adjustment for you all. Especially if Linus is your only child. Is he looking forward to it? It’ll help you and your hubby if he is. It’s certainly a big adventure for all of you. Sending hugs <<<<<hugs>>>>>

Wow, that’s going to be a huge adjustment for you all. Especially if Linus is your only child. Is he looking forward to it? It’ll help you and your hubby if he is. It’s certainly a big adventure for all of you. Sending hugs <<<<<hugs>>>>>

Hugs back to you dear Ryn [emoji254] We don’t know if Linus understands what is going to happen but I try to think that all is going to be fine

Thank you Ryn [emoji7] Linus will move to a special care place in our nearest town - Uppsala. He will have his own apartment but there is assisting personnel 24/7. The house has six apartments and also common spaces. It will be very strange for us. Our everyday life has circled around Linus since he was born 26 years ago.
But it’s not something that can’t be reversed if he doesn’t like it, is it?

Calendar for my dear son

I am quite satisfied with the calendar for next year. And technically there were no great problems. The most difficult part was to choose among all the zillions of this years photos. And the best ones of Linus are in portrait mode. My calendar templates required landscape. And cropping the portraits to landscapes seemed a very bad idea.
Anyway - here it is - I have photographed the printed pages and made collages with to pics so you won’t have to scroll to much [emoji854]

View attachment 103248
View attachment 103249
View attachment 103251
View attachment 103252
View attachment 103253
View attachment 103254
View attachment 103255
View attachment 103256
You did a wonderful job on the calendar! Linus will love it! You included so many heart warming photos.

I can imagine the anxiety you are feeling but I think it will be a great experience for him. My cousin had a wonderful experience when he moved to a very similar setting. Hugs to you and your husband as you journey through this transition. :inlove:

You did a wonderful job on the calendar! Linus will love it! You included so many heart warming photos.

I can imagine the anxiety you are feeling but I think it will be a great experience for him. My cousin had a wonderful experience when he moved to a very similar setting. Hugs to you and your husband as you journey through this transition. :inlove:

Thanks for your kind and encouraging words Lisa and hugs back to you [emoji847]

Calendar for my dear son

I am quite satisfied with the calendar for next year. And technically there were no great problems. The most difficult part was to choose among all the zillions of this years photos. And the best ones of Linus are in portrait mode. My calendar templates required landscape. And cropping the portraits to landscapes seemed a very bad idea.
Anyway - here it is - I have photographed the printed pages and made collages with to pics so you won’t have to scroll to much
emoji854.png

View attachment 103248
View attachment 103249
View attachment 103251
View attachment 103252
View attachment 103253
View attachment 103254
View attachment 103255
View attachment 103256
Oh, your calendar is amazing! So beautiful and special. :inlove:

Thank you Ryn
emoji7.png
Linus will move to a special care place in our nearest town - Uppsala. He will have his own apartment but there is assisting personnel 24/7. The house has six apartments and also common spaces. It will be very strange for us. Our everyday life has circled around Linus since he was born 26 years ago.
Sending my love and encouragement to you all as you take on this major change. I echo Jilly’s sentiments - what a selfless and loving decision to make for Linus. My wish is that this experience enriches all your lives. :inlove:

Oh, your calendar is amazing! So beautiful and special. :inlove:

Sending my love and encouragement to you all as you take on this major change. I echo Jilly’s sentiments - what a selfless and loving decision to make for Linus. My wish is that this experience enriches all your lives. :inlove:

Thanks Catherine [emoji7] we just got a message we can pick up the keys to Linus’ apartment Jan 22th. So now it feels real [emoji79]

Thanks Catherine [emoji7] we just got a message we can pick up the keys to Linus’ apartment Jan 22th. So now it feels real [emoji79]
Wow.... :eek: well, you’ve got a lot of MobiLove here to surround you and boost you up! I’m looking forward to following along on this journey with you guys. xoxo

Wow.... :eek: well, you’ve got a lot of MobiLove here to surround you and boost you up! I’m looking forward to following along on this journey with you guys. xoxo

What Catherine said. :inlove:

Meet my PS [emoji56] - Saint Wåge

I often buy new gadgets only to find I cannot set them up working correctly. Bought a Gorilla pod for my iPad today and same thing happened [emoji848] Had to call for help. At first my DH didn’t get it either. Took some pics of him working- and got a good laugh when I noticed the halo created by the kitchen lamp. My personal saint [emoji7]

IMG_1168.JPG

I often buy new gadgets only to find I cannot set them up working correctly. Bought a Gorilla pod for my iPad today and same thing happened [emoji848] Had to call for help. At first my DH didn’t get it either. Took some pics of him working- and got a good laugh when I noticed the halo created by the kitchen lamp. My personal saint [emoji7]

View attachment 105021
I love this image. You’ve given it a lovely soft edit and that halo is wonderful, accidental or not!

Been enjoying your story! Looking forward to hearing how it goes with the flat! Linus may feel a little lost to start off with, I imagine but hopefully he will then enjoy his independence.

View attachment 105021
Such a sweet and lovely image, Eva!

WOW! These are all wonderful. If I had to choose my very favourite it would be the magical light of the second one.

My favourite too. We went to my sister’s to pick up Linus’ furniture that we had stored there. And by pure luck this magical light appeared just as we arrived there. A winter’s day like this doesn’t occur every year. Heavy frost everywhere and a bright sunshine and no wind. Pure beauty! I wish I had taken the opportunity to go for a “photo safari” but we have been very busy with the preparations for Linus new place. Tomorrow Wåge will start assembling all the IKEA things in the new apartment.

Back
Top Bottom