ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Forgotten playground found ;) I had almost forgotten this thread and this morning as I suddenly remembered its’ existence I had forgotten what I had called it. Took me some time to find it :alien:;)

Here’s a therapeutic manic edit I did before going to bed after a frustrating day at work. The day started with a useless meeting. The windows in the meeting room are fronting the cathedral.

Apps involved: Mix, iColorama, Lens FX, Distressed FX+

DE612AA9-20BA-4622-A57D-B5D8286EB150.jpeg

Forgotten playground found ;) I had almost forgotten this thread and this morning as I suddenly remembered its’ existence I had forgotten what I had called it. Took me some time to find it :alien:;)

Here’s a therapeutic manic edit I did before going to bed after a frustrating day at work. The day started with a useless meeting. The windows in the meeting room are fronting the cathedral.

View attachment 122031
Yes, this is where you come to play! And look, you’re on page 14 already. This is great. I’d love it even more without the spaceship.:lol:

Yes, this is where you come to play! And look, you’re on page 14 already. This is great. I’d love it even more without the spaceship.:lol:

The spaceship is full of irritating aliens sent out from the central administration of Uppsala University. Their goal is to integrate us with their planet by forcing us to follow their new strange routines. Almost once a week there is something we must adapt to. In the end we will give up and be like them. :whistle:

The spaceship is full of irritating aliens sent out from the central administration of Uppsala University. Their goal is to integrate us with their planet by forcing us to follow their new strange routines. Almost once a week there is something we must adapt to. In the end we will give up and be like them. :whistle:
Noooooooo! Never! Will we will not surrender!

Don't give up hope! The saucer seems to be quite small and tangled in the tree. I think the raven is eyeing it for lunch.

View attachment 122031
I don’t believe I’ve ever been to a meetin that wasn’t useless.

View attachment 122031
Haha! Yes, I have a random project thread I tend to forget about too. :D

Love your image too!

:lmao:

Once again I had forgotten this thread :whistle: And when I remembered it it took me some time to find it.

Anyhow I created this cool pic by coincidence. Found a forgotten app on my iPad called rmKPRO. Wanted to rest it to decide if I should removed it. The app makes the whites or the blacks partly transparent. Did this with the whites on a cropped version of today’s post in my 366. Then I used SuperimposeX and placed the portrait on a background image. As my face was partly transparent the background became more clear than with a conventional DE I think. Perhaps - I am a bit messy in my head tonight :whistle:

C76D520C-F596-468E-938D-4C04F0093723.png

Once again I had forgotten this thread :whistle: And when I remembered it it took me some time to find it.

Anyhow I created this cool pic by coincidence. Found a forgotten app on my iPad called rmKPRO. Wanted to rest it to decide if I should removed it. The app makes the whites or the blacks partly transparent. Did this with the whites on a cropped version of today’s post in my 366. Then I used SuperimposeX and placed the portrait on a background image. As my face was partly transparent the background became more clear than with a conventional DE I think. Perhaps - I am a bit messy in my head tonight :whistle:

View attachment 154826
what a great edit !

View attachment 154826
Whoa..... this is really beautiful!! :inlove:

View attachment 154826
Super cool!!!! I guess rmPro is a keeper!

Refound Percolator - watch the yoga man :inlove:

Popped up an update to Percolator which I haven’t used for years - especially as I never really got in my head how to use it.

Messed around yesterday with a photo of Linus doing yoga at his place that the staff sent to us.

Used SuperimposeX as I didn’t want the coffee bubbles everywhere on my son and then I added a yoga cat in PicsArt

Great fun

ABF29C30-BE77-4A9F-8C8D-CDA5B92C2376.jpeg

rmKpro, SuperimposeX, RNI Films

When I was in this thread yesterday I got remindid of the rmKPro app again. I‘m forgetting the apps all the time. Now I‘m building up entries with my apps within DayOne journal with info of the app, price, and sample pictures etc. I didn’t find the old photo so I made a new one for the rmK entry

I “deleted the whites” with rmK so I got a partially transparent pic. Then I opened it in SuperimposeX and added a layer with sunflowers and did some further editing. Finished it up with RNI Films

D94F0516-2667-44EE-A552-0102F82CAC93.jpeg

psychedelic result :whistle:

Refound Percolator - watch the yoga man :inlove:

Popped up an update to Percolator which I haven’t used for years - especially as I never really got in my head how to use it.

Messed around yesterday with a photo of Linus doing yoga at his place that the staff sent to us.

Used SuperimposeX as I didn’t want the coffee bubbles everywhere on my son and then I added a yoga cat in PicsArt

Great fun

View attachment 161280
It's a good pic but the cat makes it.

Same place different days

Waiting for the first snow :confused: I gonna hate the weather until May... :whistle:

We always pass this place when we are on our way home after having taking Linus back to his place. Got the idea of stopping there for taking some photo. First time was Sept 27 and next time Oct 4. And then today

Did a “filmstrip collage” in Photogrid and then added a background in Over

DACB26A9-4590-43B0-8B37-B7226AAFC5AE.jpeg

Evening sky

I hope that it will be easier to capture night skies with the new iPhones. That’s what they said on the event at least. But I don’t believe it until I can try it out myself

D7AC8680-95C6-4621-A44C-A78E7D60FD00.jpeg

Moon and Jupiter - Saturn is between them a bit higher up but it’s not very visible in this photo, but it IS there:
BA7755B4-4BFD-4F9F-9433-E90BE0A2E264.jpeg

A76C69FA-5D3A-4F9E-96A2-35601604EE26.jpeg

Saturn and Jupiter

Last edited:
Evening sky

I hope that it will be easier to capture night skies with the new iPhones. That’s what they said on the event at least. But I don’t believe it until I can try it out myself

View attachment 161419
Moon and Jupiter - Saturn is between them a bit higher up but it’s not very visible in this photo, but it IS there:
View attachment 161423

View attachment 161420
Saturn and Jupiter
The sky was amazing here last night. You’ve got some great shots of your night sky.

Back
Top Bottom