ubbyisis' playground and gallery

It’s still not a proper folder system. The image still remains in the camera roll. Until I can physically move the images to a proper folder I will find Photos inadequate.
I so agree with you. It would be lovely to pack everything away in nice tidy little folders. As it is, I can still find things a little easier.

I so agree with you. It would be lovely to pack everything away in nice tidy little folders. As it is, I can still find things a little easier.
And it’s a complete mystery why Apple makes it so hard for us to organize. After all one of their most important sales argument is that it’s so good for photographers

This morning at 5
iPhone 12 Pro Max Night Mode Auto

66435167-3F92-4F6D-BB98-7E3E4D18664B.jpeg

Panta rei or something

Ann ImageArt wanted to see more of my photos from yesterday, so here I go ;)

Same view different times yesterday - 9:29, 11,59 and 12:45

View attachment 162324
I love the image with the mist. We had mist this morning but no frost so I am waiting for both of them to be around and then go photography shooting.

I love the image with the mist. We had mist this morning but no frost so I am waiting for both of them to be around and then go photography shooting.
Today the frost never melted off. I had to wear my Icebugs boots when I was out for my daily walk. I’m so glad I bought them last year. Now is not the right time for going shoeshopping :oops:

Hi Eva, are you experiencing issues with the 12 Pro Max and focus using the main camera? The wide and tele seem to be a bit better. No matter how I capture images: in daylight or studio, handheld or tripoded (?), the images are soft and fuzzy ☹️ Looking on the Apple site this morning it appears others have discovered this too. Ugh.

Hi Eva, are you experiencing issues with the 12 Pro Max and focus using the main camera? The wide and tele seem to be a bit better. No matter how I capture images: in daylight or studio, handheld or tripoded (?), the images are soft and fuzzy ☹️ Looking on the Apple site this morning it appears others have discovered this too. Ugh.
Hi Jeffrey, no I haven’t noticed any problem of that kind. But I will certainly look more carefully at my photos. I hope they solve it quickly. When iOS14 was released a syncing problem between Watch and Apple health appeared so all the health data was incomplete or even missing. They didn’t fix this until version 14.2.....

Hi Jeffrey, no I haven’t noticed any problem of that kind. But I will certainly look more carefully at my photos. I hope they solve it quickly. When iOS14 was released a syncing problem between Watch and Apple health appeared so all the health data was incomplete or even missing. They didn’t fix this until version 14.2.....
Perhaps it is the rush to get things out the door. I contacted Apple. Next week will see a trip to the Apple Store

Perhaps it is the rush to get things out the door. I contacted Apple. Next week will see a trip to the Apple Store
Good luck :thumbs: I love going to the Apple Store - but now it’s almost a year since last time. You have to get your temperature checked and all kind of precautions and it’s situated in a huge shopping mall witch is usually crowded with people from Stockholm, at least before C19

I haven’t had this problem. If anything, with HDR, sometimes they’re a bit too sharp.

Full moon 4 am

iPhone 12 ProMax

NightMode auto: too light I think, but not so much noise
5B9ECE69-C466-47B8-BDE6-1DEB8E243B62.jpeg

Night mode off, Noise but light is correct
3DDE2D73-53B2-45C2-8F79-D58468A37111.jpeg

I was too sleepy at that time so I didn’t think about trying a RAW capture

Full moon 4 am

iPhone 12 ProMax

NightMode auto: too light I think, but not so much noise
View attachment 162446

Night mode off, Noise but light is correct
View attachment 162447

I was too sleepy at that time so I didn’t think about trying a RAW capture
Now here's a thing. When I try to take a photo of the moon it comes out as a blob, not saying yours is a blob but you know what I mean.
That's even using night mode. So do you need an DSLR to take moon photos, or maybe a filter as the moon is very bright?

Now here's a thing. When I try to take a photo of the moon it comes out as a blob, not saying yours is a blob but you know what I mean.
That's even using night mode. So do you need an DSLR to take moon photos, or maybe a filter as the moon is very bright?
Haha, mine IS a blob, I wouldn’t have taken no offense if you’ve called it that. I normally try to photograph the moon when there’s still some daylight left or just before sunrise. I think I have captured non-blobs with my iPhones before, but I’m not completely sure. I have a small compact superzoom Lumix/Panasonic which I use if I want to get a detailed moonshot.

Scanning old photos with Photomyne

Mum told me my granpa would have been 136 years old today. He died when I was only two years old so I don’t remember him except for the photos in my first album mum fixed for me.
I must say I’m still impressed what can be done in less than a minute with an iOS app. Even colorizes with pretty good result. I used to have an Epson film scanner. Hardly ever used it. And it took up a lot of space.
DA61A93B-00ED-41FF-AA35-3C00FCD5089F.jpeg
1FACDA33-A2EC-42D7-ABB6-8AC130D926CB.jpeg
A698EAFC-D107-47E1-BE17-EA5723D2D52B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom