ubbyisis' playground and gallery

A funny thing is that I've started to read MobiTog discussions almost exclusively on my desktop, to save my old eyes :D

To be honest I hardly ever look at Mobitog on my mobile, again almost exclusively on desktop. The majority of images I upload also come via desktop, albeit taken and edited on mobile.
It would be an interesting poll to find out how people use Mobitog I think.

99.99998% of the time it’s on mobile

Same here. It's either the iPad or the laptop for me.
I no longer own a computer. 100% mobile.

Judging and picking out images of the month needs a proper screen imo. You can miss too much on mobile.

And on the subject of calendars, we we're given one gratis at a local acgricultural supplier this year. We are now taking it as read that we have been accepted by the locals into the community proper :)

Attachments

• 20201226_121806[1].jpg
    20201226_121806[1].jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 19
Judging and picking out images of the month needs a proper screen imo. You can miss too much on mobile.

And on the subject of calendars, we we're given one gratis at a local acgricultural supplier this year. We are now taking it as read that we have been accepted by the locals into the community proper :)

congrats : )
(and that looks like one of your images on the front page )

I wish this would be possible IRL

Inspired by younger ’s daily pic with a beautiful blue colour I quickly repainted today’s sky with PsC (Photoshop Camera app). Almost too easy to use, but fun and relaxing. The original looks quite beautiful, but I can assure you it’s just when you don’t have to go outside you can see the “beauty” :whistle:

Cheat pic:
50DCBA14-40A4-41D5-81EC-23AA9568B5D0.jpeg

Reality:
03D090AA-85A8-4C06-A7B8-726AB238CA4A.jpeg

Inspired by younger ’s daily pic with a beautiful blue colour I quickly repainted today’s sky with PsC (Photoshop Camera app). Almost too easy to use, but fun and relaxing. The original looks quite beautiful, but I can assure you it’s just when you don’t have to go outside you can see the “beauty” :whistle:

Cheat pic:
View attachment 163118

Reality:
View attachment 163119
That is quite a transition! And improvement!

Cheat pic:
View attachment 163118

Reality:
View attachment 163119
Looks great! And we don’t need to live in the real world ALL the time ;)

My nightly visitor

I sleep even less than normally since a couple of days. I get up after only max 3 hours of sleep and try to be as silent as possible as DH is a normal person who sleeps at night. Every night I have a date with Mr Wilson. He just sits out there on our porch staring deeply into my eyes. We are like two ghosts meeting in the darkness. He always go back home when morning comes. Lives on the other side of the road with the noisy human family :D

Edited with Photoroom and iColorama

9CAFB851-9B6A-4AC0-9D49-236F6A1E884A.jpeg

My nightly visitor

I sleep even less than normally since a couple of days. I get up after only max 3 hours of sleep and try to be as silent as possible as DH is a normal person who sleeps at night. Every night I have a date with Mr Wilson. He just sits out there on our porch staring deeply into my eyes. We are like two ghosts meeting in the darkness. He always go back home when morning comes. Lives on the other side of the road with the noisy human family :D

View attachment 163159
Love that edit.

My nightly visitor

View attachment 163159
Loved the back storey too

Cheat pic:
View attachment 163118

Reality:
View attachment 163119
What a transformation! Would never guess it was edited.

My nightly visitor

View attachment 163159
What a lovely companion... wonderful story. :hearteyecat:

Will you still need me, will you still feed me :D

None of us is 64. We’re 61 and 67. But I just came to think that the mean value of our ages is 64. I found som old photos in an old wallet of mine the other day. Scanned two of them with the app Photomyne. I’m not sure what years the photos were taken. I remember mine was taken in a photo booth as I wanted my newfound love to have a photo of me when he was up in the northerna parts of Sweden for some military duties.

We first met on a New Years Eve. 41 years ago...
Edited in FrameMagic Lite, Retouch and Snapseed

AEBF8901-4A4D-4C3E-B033-B7938E9426B9.jpeg

Using the iPad as a light source for photos

Downloaded the app Light Panel / Table after a tip from another photo community. Makes it possible to use your device (iPad/Mac/iPhone) as a light table / panel. Costs 1,49USD :cool:

Tested with my dinner plate without expecting much

2F845AA2-0BF1-493D-B3FE-52E140F94232.jpeg

8E0E6041-C3EA-4A9F-95B1-BFE1434F3D39.jpeg

As you can see the camera app couldn’t even focus correctly when the extra light from the iPad was turned off.
I definitively will use this more.

there are several similar apps in the App Store - I chose the one that was updated most lately, in this case just a week ago

Downloaded the app Light Panel / Table after a tip from another photo community. Makes it possible to use your device (iPad/Mac/iPhone) as a light table / panel. Costs 1,49USD :cool:

View attachment 163318

View attachment 163317

As you can see the camera app couldn’t even focus correctly when the extra light from the iPad was turned off.

there are several similar apps in the App Store - I chose the one that was updated most lately, in this case just a week ago
Yum yum!

Will you still need me, will you still feed me :D

None of us is 64. We’re 61 and 67. But I just came to think that the mean value of our ages is 64. I found som old photos in an old wallet of mine the other day. Scanned two of them with the app Photomyne. I’m not sure what years the photos were taken. I remember mine was taken in a photo booth as I wanted my newfound love to have a photo of me when he was up in the northerna parts of Sweden for some military duties.

We first met on a New Years Eve. 41 years ago...
Edited in FrameMagic Lite, Retouch and Snapseed

View attachment 163197
Wow, what a cute couple!

View attachment 163318

View attachment 163317

Useful! Have downloaded it. Definitely something I would use. Must see if my old mini iPad can get it.

View attachment 163318

View attachment 163317

Thanks for the tip. I’ve bought Light Panel too.:thumbs:

Bought today with masks on :coffee::coffee::coffee:

First time in a store for me since early autumn. Our relatively new coffee brewer broke down so we put masks on and entered a huge electronics store that was almost empty. Seems the brewer was British :D I must admit I loved walking around all the gadgets... But this was an exception to the rules. Now I’ll stay home until summer or something

Edited in Photoroom - beautiful machine and the coffee tasted great

94865FDE-6163-4C2F-8BB5-424F93417F25.png

Back
Top Bottom