ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Another beast

It’s already dark here, but I captured this beast half an hour ago. He’s been visiting a lot today.

This is just a blurry snapshot with a maximum digital zoom. But it’s fascinating I could get a photo at all. This is good enough for my digital diary, just to remember

B8513811-C0DB-4225-818F-FEA550C9D191.jpeg

Another beast

It’s already dark here, but I captured this beast half an hour ago. He’s been visiting a lot today.

This is just a blurry snapshot with a maximum digital zoom. But it’s fascinating I could get a photo at all. This is good enough for my digital diary, just to remember

View attachment 163440
Wow, that’s good. Is that a sparrowhawk?

Another beast

View attachment 163440
Very nice! We have bald eagles around here that we see often enough, but to get a shot that’s not a mile in the air or a 1/2 mile away in a tree. I’m jealous!

Very nice! We have bald eagles around here that we see often enough, but to get a shot that’s not a mile in the air or a 1/2 mile away in a tree. I’m jealous!
Earlier in the day, this morning, I heard a sound like as if someone gently bumped into the window glass. When I turned my eyes from my iPad the hawk was sitting on a horizontal stick from where the feeder hangs. He was just about max 2 meters away. I slowly grabbed my phone but he must have noticed my movement anyway. Off he was. Or she by the way - haven’t studied it close enough. Let’s say “it” ;)

Wall of Fame :D :inlove:

As it’s Linus’ birthday today I thought it was about time to show you our “wall-of-fame” which actually is a wall of our hall - this is what we first see when we walk into our house :thumbs:

iPhone 12 Pro Max - edited in LR Mobile

B679C1D0-4B94-448E-9011-5C057C78022A.jpeg

I spent a few hours going through old photo albums from 1992-1994 and scanned a few with the excellent app Photomyne. Made a slideshow with another excellent app Frame Magic.

As it’s Linus’ birthday today I thought it was about time to show you our “wall-of-fame” which actually is a wall of our hall - this is what we first see when we walk into our house :thumbs:

View attachment 163480

I spent a few hours going through old photo albums from 1992-1994 and scanned a few with the excellent app Photomyne. Made a slideshow with another excellent app Frame Magic.

My sister has something similar with photographs of Nicola - oodles of photos of me and her when we went to Disneyland Paris for my 50th and her 40th - 12 years ago now. It seems like only yesterday. He learned to smile for the camera at a very young age - adorable. :hearteyes:

My sister has something similar with photographs of Nicola - oodles of photos of me and her when we went to Disneyland Paris for my 50th and her 40th - 12 years ago now. It seems like only yesterday. He learned to smile for the camera at a very young age - adorable. :hearteyes:
Most of these are the yearly school photos, shot by “real” photographers in the old times long before Max Pro :rolleyes:

View attachment 163480

What a great gallery! And a mirror-selfie, too. Plus, I love that cat statue.

What a great gallery! And a mirror-selfie, too. Plus, I love that cat statue.
Thanks Ted :inlove:The cat is a treasure - we love it too. We bought it perhaps 10 years ago in a quite posh store. We had been longing to buy it for a very long time, but we thought it was way to expensive to buy just for fun. Then the shop closed down and had everything on sale for a while. SAs soon as we heard about it we rushed there and grabbed “our cat” and lots of more stuff :D

Just a tip - FotoDa has got a sibling

Got a Testflight-invite from the dev Zevan Rosser to test his app Trailz - a long exposure app

Tested it just before bedtime yesterday and didn’t really understand everything but I will play more with it

47245095-76D9-4FC5-9063-28B8369E613B.jpeg
DE78F602-3EB9-4C58-9855-4D486D295566.jpeg

View attachment 163480

That’s a lovely space and a beautiful tribute! I think I’m going to be like that with Joana too :D
Happy birthday, Linus!!!

Just a tip - FotoDa has got a sibling

Got a Testflight-invite from the dev Zevan Rosser to test his app Trailz - a long exposure app

Tested it just before bedtime yesterday and didn’t really understand everything but I will play more with it

View attachment 163535View attachment 163536
I just grabbed that myself. Can’t wait to try it. But I’m going to finish my coffee first......

”Me and my son in the middle of chaos” or ”Just another crazy edit to get some peace of mind”

A combination of a double selfie and a 360 panorama from our living room created by FotoDa. Then some Hipsta and Clip2Comic and finally some blending in the Swedish user friendly app Image Blender :thumbs:

C7AD8F39-02C7-45C4-A53F-DBDBC8FEDE2D.jpeg

popsicle icicle :alien: :cool:

DH has some special lamps in the garage that help the hibernating plants. I happened to notice that violet colour spread to the icicles on our porch. I just had to make a “piece-of-art” :D

Photo app used for the icicle: Camera Pixels as the native for once wasn‘t in it’s best shape
Photo app used for the background pic: native cam It’s a shot from 5 am this morning outside our door

The icicle has been into Snapseed and iColorama.

Then I combined them in SuperimposeX and did more edits to the background photo

4E092AFB-5D67-4D88-96CB-5CD6B5B77BE1.jpeg

originals:
08D6F601-C3BC-4EE8-8149-9EE393AC247C.jpeg958AE32E-4128-4385-96CC-AB468DD123FF.jpeg

popsicle icicle :alien: :cool:

DH has some special lamps in the garage that help the hibernating plants. I happened to notice that violet colour spread to the icicles on our porch. I just had to make a “piece-of-art” :D

Photo app used for the icicle: Camera Pixels as the native for once wasn‘t in it’s best shape
Photo app used for the background pic: native cam It’s a shot from 5 am this morning outside our door

The icicle has been into Snapseed and iColorama.

Then I combined them in SuperimposeX and did more edits to the background photo

View attachment 163733

originals:
View attachment 163734View attachment 163735
By the way, I clearly see a professional biker here coming in full speed towards us :alien: :D

Poor pheasants

The seeds on the ground are hidden under the snow and the pheasants got desperate. Here’s one of them climbing the apple tree trying to reach the pieces of tallow hanging there

Edited in Picsart and Snapseed

View attachment 163783
I love the action of the birds and the muted feel with the snow.

Back
Top Bottom