ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Testing Moment Tele 58mm with iPhone 12 Max Pro

Finally, after a long delay I got my red Moment case with lens mount. My old cases were for my iP11 which is now belonging to my DH.

It’s snowing so much so I don’t want to be outside so much in case ( :D) the phone get wet. So just three unedited photos taken from the same spot outside our house. By the way: it seems the Tele only works if you’re using Moment’s own app. The native camera thinks the lens is in the way.

iPhone 12 Pro Max native cam 1x
323933D5-443F-4368-9CEE-3F8C5A17622E.jpeg

Native cam 2,5x:
B8BD8484-801F-44A4-94D5-5279788890CB.jpeg

Moment Pro camera app with Tele lens 58mm and iPhone lens set to 2,5:
F9B0CFF5-A70D-48E2-963F-A78E4712C9F7.jpeg

Finally, after a long delay I got my red Moment case with lens mount. My old cases were for my iP11 which is now belonging to my DH.

It’s snowing so much so I don’t want to be outside so much in case ( :D) the phone get wet. So just three unedited photos taken from the same spot outside our house. By the way: it seems the Tele only works if you’re using Moment’s own app. The native camera thinks the lens is in the way.

View attachment 163830
Native cam 2,5x:

The tiny smudge of red in #1 :inlove:

By the way: it seems the Tele only works if you’re using Moment’s own app. The native camera thinks the lens is in the way.
Yes, that's the way it is even on my XS -- the native cam uses the wide for something even when you've selected the tele. But the other camera apps I have don't do that (ProCamera, Camera+, Halide, and so on), so they work fine just like the Moment app.

Yes, that's the way it is even on my XS -- the native cam uses the wide for something even when you've selected the tele. But the other camera apps I have don't do that (ProCamera, Camera+, Halide, and so on), so they work fine just like the Moment app.
Thanks Ted - good to know :thumbs: :)

Found an almost free app for resizing

I thought it did a good job cropping out this piece - you can choose the pixels

And you can choose jpg or png as output

oh no - “the photos are to large to post” :eek: I insert instead a a more low res collage made with Framemagic and Twinviewer

the photo I cropped from is from my daily post in my 365. That photo was edited in Snapseed and is about 6MB 3024x4032

EFB52FB5-578E-4917-9543-9B8A82F9FDA3.jpeg

View attachment 163830
Native cam 2,5x:
View attachment 163831

View attachment 163832
Agh, I’m still waiting for mine. Great comparisons - thank you.

Our not so stylish home :rolleyes:

We are really not the kind of persons who have a stylish home where everything harmonizes. I was looking at a cupboard shelf in our kitchen and suddenly thought: perhaps we should change from the Gustafsson family to the Mishmash family :D
Emphasized a bit with Humans by Brain Fever Media - great little fun apps

985C484E-50CE-49BF-AC7E-9BB22263F109.jpeg

having fun with my son :inlove:

Found a photo from Christmas 2014. Linus is very cute but he’s unfortunately wearing a horrible T-shirt he had got as a Xmas gift from my sister. Both Linus and his aunt loved the tee and thought it was decorated with an image of french fries, but in reality is was gun cartridges :confused: Who the:imp: gets the idea of putting gun cartridges on a tee... for kids:alien: Or with french fries.... We threw away the t-shirt a few days after and then forgot it totally. Until I found the photo (taken with an iPhone of course - a 5S) tonight.

After a bit of work in Photoroom the cartridges are finally gone so now the photo is not blacklisted by me anymore

E88158C7-C84E-40F9-BB69-ABE44A3E846B.png

the banned version:
01C73EFE-B727-476D-916A-4C7FA5CD1EB9.jpeg

having fun with my son :inlove:

Found a photo from Christmas 2014. Linus is very cute but he’s unfortunately wearing a horrible T-shirt he had got as a Xmas gift from my sister. Both Linus and his aunt loved the tee and thought it was decorated with an image of french fries, but in reality is was gun cartridges :confused: Who the:imp: gets the idea of putting gun cartridges on a tee... for kids:alien: Or with french fries.... We threw away the t-shirt a few days after and then forgot it totally. Until I found the photo (taken with an iPhone of course - a 5S) tonight.

After a bit of work in Photoroom the cartridges are finally gone so now the photo is not blacklisted by me anymore

View attachment 164018

the banned version:
View attachment 164019
Love his happy face and the edit and yes, there are weird kid things out there :eek:

Cheating with PsC

I saw some comments on PsC in younger :s thread and I think I commented that I use it too. It’s often more like a relaxing game to me. All the surreal/funny/beautiful/crazy “lenses” can keep me occupied for long times. Especially on my “not so good days”.
This morning was a good morning though.
Tested the Lunar skies lens

virtual reality:
8E9EE06B-8187-41B6-B1F4-2F46F4A6BC41.jpeg

real reality :D
8107D312-F6CF-4E74-AFD8-B8B4F04A7395.jpeg

Cheating with PsC

I saw some comments on PsC in younger :s thread and I think I commented that I use it too. It’s often more like a relaxing game to me. All the surreal/funny/beautiful/crazy “lenses” can keep me occupied for long times. Especially on my “not so good days”.
This morning was a good morning though.
Tested the Lunar skies lens

virtual reality:
View attachment 164085

real reality :D
View attachment 164086
Very cool edit

Had planned for doing some serious business as for example paying the monthly bills but the internet bank is off line. So I really HAD to play some more :whistle: I have a light box I seldom use. Now it was perfect timing.

We have a tiny family renting a small part of our house. They like to relax and sit by the fire when it’s cold and snowy outside :) Edited with Hipstamatic and RAW Power

AA56C1EC-13D1-43F3-9A43-4FFEDD55736A.jpeg
9B505552-7B05-4653-84C3-3B18865E9FBF.jpeg
F5149DCF-B62F-4F66-B08C-615D9CD59102.jpeg

Had planned for doing some serious business as for example paying the monthly bills but the internet bank is off line. So I really HAD to play some more :whistle: I have a light box I seldom use. Now it was perfect timing.

We have a tiny family renting a small part of our house. They like to relax and sit by the fire when it’s cold and snowy outside :) Edited with Hipstamatic and RAW Power

View attachment 164105View attachment 164106View attachment 164107
Does the flute playing bother you? Listening to musicians practice can be painful. In my late 20s, I once roomed with a classical harmonica player, but fortunately he never practiced while I was around. (He was separated from his wife. Perhaps he'd learned something from that.)

Does the flute playing bother you? Listening to musicians practice can be painful. In my late 20s, I once roomed with a classical harmonica player, but fortunately he never practiced while I was around. (He was separated from his wife. Perhaps he'd learned something from that.)
Well, let’s say my dear DS son always have had loud sounds going on so I can take anything :cool:

View attachment 164105View attachment 164106View attachment 164107
Love the flamingo :lol:

I used to practise my arpeggios on the trumpet in my bedroom in a very small, terraced house! For some reason, I was never encouraged to keep up the practising.

Back
Top Bottom