ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Play time

Reflect and Urban Jungle from Brain Fever. Superimpose x

A2C1FBB0-0BC4-4CD5-83E4-9CC8F0811CA9.jpeg

original photos shot today:
E2F5B349-C615-49F6-B270-C635AC9F0387.jpeg

251951CC-A478-487A-AC3C-EF2F7B85AF96.jpeg

Was Linus watching tv - he looks very pensive. I hadn’t noticed his Mallen Streak before - does he have trouble with his hearing? I’ve heard that, sometimes, when someone has that white streak, that they have difficulty with their hearing.
Yes, he was watching TV, or rather listening to Spotify on the Apple TV. He’s still listening to sentimental Christmas songs, like Silent Night and he get’s so moved that he starts crying :inlove: :oops: Had to check up that Mallen Streak on Wiki. In fact it’s not white hair there. It’s a spot with no hair. In periods Linus tears of his hair on this spot. Some kind of obsessive habit. But it looks quite cool;)

Yes, he was watching TV, or rather listening to Spotify on the Apple TV. He’s still listening to sentimental Christmas songs, like Silent Night and he get’s so moved that he starts crying :inlove: :oops: Had to check up that Mallen Streak on Wiki. In fact it’s not white hair there. It’s a spot with no hair. In periods Linus tears of his hair on this spot. Some kind of obsessive habit. But it looks quite cool;)
Awwww, that‘s so sweet about the Christmas songs. What a sensitive soul he is.:inlove:

Awwww, that‘s so sweet about the Christmas songs. What a sensitive soul he is.:inlove:
Every year on Christmas Eve the public service TV sends an hour of old Disney clips. Same clips every year.... and sometimes a short clip with newer Disney productions. This is very weird but fact is that almost all Swedes sit down to watch it together at 3 pm. It’s been like that since 1960 :tonguewink: Anyhow, there’s a clip with Lady and the Tramp (oh I almost wrote a “u” in the male dogs name:whistle:). Linus loves the clip but he starts crying even before it starts and cries so much that he is shaking. Then it’s time for Robin Hood or something and the happy smile is back. I remeber when I was about eight?, me and my bestie used to listen to Edelweiss from Sound of Music because we WANTED to cry for a bit.

The flowers are playing that they are butterflies :cool:

This shot didn't come out the way I had planned. I was playing with native camera app, portrait mode and the option scene light. The outer parts of the stems have disappeared. At first I decided to send it to the Trash, but I changed my mind. I think it's pretty cool :cool:

IMG_5832.jpeg

This shot didn't come out the way I had planned. I was playing with native camera app, portrait mode and the option scene light. The outer parts of the stems have disappeared. At first I decided to send it to the Trash, but I changed my mind. I think it's pretty cool :cool:

View attachment 165354
It is cool - and a bit surreal.

View attachment 165354
I was thinking ephemeral but JillyG “surreal probably describes it better.. anyway I like it

Created with a lot of love - my angel

View attachment 88265

After many years I finally have a better picture of our little angel to hang up on the wall. Little Hanna died of SIDS just one week after the original photo was taken. This happened 26 years ago. The photos taken during her short life were not many and of bad quality.

I made this iMage today and printed it on canvas paper

Apps used: Photomyne for scanning the old photo, Pixabay for getting some beautiful sky, Photo Cutout, Pixelmator, Glaze, iColorama

Hello, little Hanna-angel :inlove:

That background brings out the stars and moons on Hanna’s little sleep-suit. And those little red ‘socks’ :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hello, little Hanna-angel :inlove:

That background brings out the stars and moons on Hanna’s little sleep-suit. And those little red ‘socks’ :inlove::inlove::inlove:
Thanks :inlove: I even had forgotten about having posted that photo here. I printed it on canvas and it hangs over a shelf where we have more photos and lots of angels

View attachment 165354
I loved it!

I wanted to take photos of the first butterflies, but... :eek:

they refused to pose for me. These two were more than willing though :D

Not so sharp and quite a noisy original, so I added coherence and edges and something else in iColorama and finished it up in Snapseed

03E6C80D-3196-4B84-B968-B78A836A5BBA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom