ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Linus outside his home this afternoon combined with my after dinner shot of the 88% moon surrounded by magic clouds. Combined in Photoroom. I don't know why but it reminds me of Saint-Exupéry's Petit Prince

PhotoRoom_20210325_204159.png

Red sun

We seem to have got polluted air coming up from the continent with the strong wind from the south. Strong haze rather than fog. Sunset was five minutes ago and before the sun disappeared it was red like a blood orange. My iPhone refused to capture it the way I wanted so I’ve had a session with Distressed FX+

A18BF0B4-C5AA-4E16-A170-259337B35C9A.jpeg

original:
8B455D2C-398E-416D-898E-F9FA701AB582.jpeg

Red sun

We seem to have got polluted air coming up from the continent with the strong wind from the south. Strong haze rather than fog. Sunset was five minutes ago and before the sun disappeared it was red like a blood orange. My iPhone refused to capture it the way I wanted so I’ve had a session with Distressed FX+

View attachment 165869

original:
View attachment 165870
wow look at that sun!

Red sun

View attachment 165869

original:
View attachment 165870
That was the the sky looked when we had the big bush fires downunder

Nice photos! I do like the high contrast in clouds. It is something I do as well when editing clouds.
Yes, and yesterday as I just had finished editing my clouds a notification popped up from a photo community's daily tips and tricks: "If you are editing photos of clouds it's a good idea to increase the contrast setting" :cool:

We visited Linus today and had a good time together. We can see he's not really happy. He's missing his social life and his workplace so much and he doesn't understand why things have changed. He and other persons like him has got their first vaccine, but the staff that works at homes and workplaces for people with special needs will have to wait to get it. Perhaps until June.

BW made in Snapseed

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender (1).jpeg

A cute cloud that didn't want to be edited :)

I noticed a small cloud which was almost heart shaped yesterday evening. I only had time for one shot and then the cloud had evaporated. The photo had a grey dark sky because I had turned down the exposure as the cloud was shining so brightly. The photo looked like B/W which wasn't my plan.

I tried to edit i several ways with several apps but I gave up as it was getting late :sleep:
It was harder than I thought it would be

three edited versions - collage made with Frammagic

IMG_3596.JPG

original - hmm, now when I see it I don't think it looks too bad :lol: :
IMG_7278.jpeg

Farewell to my panoramic view :(

We knew they would start sooner or later but all the same I got upset today when a monster machine was delivered outside. Three new houses will be built. As you can see it's almost as if they're building on our garage drive.

The upper photo was shot this morning at 5:30 and the one at the bottom right now. Framemagic for the collage look
IMG_3625.JPG

Aaaaggghhh
PsC of course...

IMG_7378-1.jpg

IMG_3635.PNG

Last edited:
Farewell to my panoramic view :(

We knew they would start sooner or later but all the same I got upset today when a monster machine was delivered outside. Three new houses will be built. As you can see it's almost as if they're building on our garage drive.

The upper photo was shot this morning at 5:30 and the one at the bottom right now. Framemagic for the collage look
View attachment 166327

Aaaaggghhh
PsC of course...

View attachment 166328

View attachment 166329
Kong will sort them out

We visited Linus today and had a good time together. We can see he's not really happy. He's missing his social life and his workplace so much and he doesn't understand why things have changed. He and other persons like him has got their first vaccine, but the staff that works at homes and workplaces for people with special needs will have to wait to get it. Perhaps until June.

BW made in Snapseed

View attachment 166209

View attachment 166208
Agh, it’s awful for them isn’t it. Nicola is missing her friends too. She does understand why she can’t see them, but it’s still frustrating for her. I can‘t believe that Linus’s care staff haven’t had the vaccine yet. Surely they should have been in the first group to have it? Did he have any side effects to the vaccine? I think the side effects can be felt days after the vaccine has been given.

Back
Top Bottom