ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Agh, it’s awful for them isn’t it. Nicola is missing her friends too. She does understand why she can’t see them, but it’s still frustrating for her. I can‘t believe that Linus’s care staff haven’t had the vaccine yet. Surely they should have been in the first group to have it? Did he have any side effects to the vaccine? I think the side effects can be felt days after the vaccine has been given.

The situation is absolutely absurd. It's not just the care staff at Linus' place - NO care staff at all in our region is going to get the vaccine soon. The care staff for old people got it in the "first phase" that started in December together with the old people of course. In phase two it's for people over 75 years and some "high risk groups" - that's where Linus and his friends got in. BUT only after huge protests from organizations that fight for people with special needs. Without their protests they would have had to wait until phase 4 (the phase for "everybody else") The decision makers chose not to include the care staff - a complete mystery. My DH and I are in the phase 3 category. We're getting our first dose soon.

Linus had no side effects. He got the Pfizer vaccine. Big problems though to give him the injection. He was terrified and two persons had to hold him firmly. I feel so sad thinking about how scared he must have been.

my new favorite collage app

FrameMagic app is great - no, the developer doesn't pay me :D
IMG_3641.JPG

The situation is absolutely absurd. It's not just the care staff at Linus' place - NO care staff at all in our region is going to get the vaccine soon. The care staff for old people got it in the "first phase" that started in December together with the old people of course. In phase two it's for people over 75 years and some "high risk groups" - that's where Linus and his friends got in. BUT only after huge protests from organizations that fight for people with special needs. Without their protests they would have had to wait until phase 4 (the phase for "everybody else") The decision makers chose not to include the care staff - a complete mystery. My DH and I are in the phase 3 category. We're getting our first dose soon.

Linus had no side effects. He got the Pfizer vaccine. Big problems though to give him the injection. He was terrified and two persons had to hold him firmly. I feel so sad thinking about how scared he must have been.
The Pfizer vaccine seems to be the one given to those considered “vulnerable”. Nicola had the Pfizer vaccine - the nurse practitioner at the surgery giving the vaccines chose that one for her.

Corona selfie :(

Linus showed us this photo today when we were over for our usual espresso, raspberries and whipped cream meeting. It's taken with his iPod touch. It's a very touching photo I think. He's looking so sad and pensive behind the shield. Then by some magic his device is reflected in the shield.I added the glow effect with Snapseed, apart from that no edit

FullSizeRender.jpg

Corona selfie :(

Linus showed us this photo today when we were over for our usual espresso, raspberries and whipped cream meeting. It's taken with his iPod touch. It's a very touching photo I think. He's looking so sad and pensive behind the shield. Then by some magic his device is reflected in the shield.I added the glow effect with Snapseed, apart from that no edit

View attachment 166419
Its very touching Eva, like the shield is a metaphor for lockdown or Linus's life in general maybe. Always that barrier between him and the world, but we can see the reflection within.

Its very touching Eva, like the shield is a metaphor for lockdown or Linus's life in general maybe. Always that barrier between him and the world, but we can see the reflection within.
John, I've been trying to comment on your comment but I don't find the words. But I wanted to say that your interpretation is brilliant/smart/beautiful

Union app - another forgotten one

Pixite is right now marketing their Union app on Instagram. I had totally forgotten its' existence. But of course I had it on the iPad
Just testing. Having a bad day. And I just HATE the weather.

So this is me and the weather bug created in Union. Photo of me shot with PsC with the "lens" Elemental. The bug is the bug from my 365 - shot with Apple's native cam

IMG_3719.JPG

Pixite is right now marketing their Union app on Instagram. I had totally forgotten its' existence. But of course I had it on the iPad

So this is me and the weather bug created in Union. Photo of me shot with PsC with the "lens" Elemental. The bug is the bug from my 365 - shot with Apple's native cam

View attachment 166527
Movie poster. Great macabre image

View attachment 166527
What Kevin said. It'd definitely make a great movie poster.

View attachment 166527
fantastic image, the bug looks very 3D over your portrait

View attachment 166527

Movie poster. Great macabre image

What Kevin said. It'd definitely make a great movie poster.

Film title: Bug Lady :eek:
The Metamorphosis!! :D

Created with a lot of love - my angel

View attachment 88265

After many years I finally have a better picture of our little angel to hang up on the wall. Little Hanna died of SIDS just one week after the original photo was taken. This happened 26 years ago. The photos taken during her short life were not many and of bad quality.

I made this iMage today and printed it on canvas paper

Apps used: Photomyne for scanning the old photo, Pixabay for getting some beautiful sky, Photo Cutout, Pixelmator, Glaze, iColorama
Lots of love

View attachment 166527
Nominated for April IOTM :thumbs:

Flower power man :cool: :inlove:

The owners of the shopping mall have rigged a beautiful photowall where one of the recently closed stores resided. I don't even remember which store it was... They are too many and sell almost the same clothes. No wonder things are going bad for some of them

IMG_3768.JPG

I think the iPhones automatic night setting is great sometimes, but sometimes not great at all. It's as it's trying to imitate daylight The only trick that helps for me in those cases is to slide down the exposure on the display. The the preview looks dark as hell but the resulting pic is sometime much better than what you get otherwise

Super moon

CC0E1088-76A5-4D19-AE93-66F683D2ECDD.jpg
IMG_7954.jpeg

I think the iPhones automatic night setting is great sometimes, but sometimes not great at all. It's as it's trying to imitate daylight The only trick that helps for me in those cases is to slide down the exposure on the display. The the preview looks dark as hell but the resulting pic is sometime much better than what you get otherwise

Super moon

/View attachment 166626View attachment 166627
Love that first one!!

Found in DH:s "hobby room" :eek: :D

We have a guest room, but as the era of having guests seems to be over, the room has turned into a hobby room for my husband (as if the garage and the store room wasn't enough :alien: ) Anyhow, look what caught my eye - isn't it quite similar to JillyG :s 365, day 115 :lmao:

DH says it's a badger

IMG_3789.JPG

Back
Top Bottom