ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Found in DH:s "hobby room" :eek: :D

We have a guest room, but as the era of having guests seems to be over, the room has turned into a hobby room for my husband (as if the garage and the store room wasn't enough :alien: ) Anyhow, look what caught my eye - isn't it quite similar to JillyG :s 365, day 115 :lmao:

DH says it's a badger

View attachment 166660
Google Lens (it works through the screen) says yours is a Fox skull.

Looking at the Sutures, it also points to fox. The front part of Jilly's is badly decayed but it does look much the same as yours.
There really is a page for EVERYTHING on the internet!!

Last edited:

Looking at the Sutures, it also points to fox. The front part of Jilly's is badly decayed but it does look much the same as yours.
Wow, my DH has accepted he was wrong and we have saved this link to our "database" in Craft app :) :thumbs: Thanks John. By the way the place where we found the skull is a place where we have seen foxes several times, even puppies. But this was the first ex-fox:rolleyes:
P.S. And Google lens is what I used for JillyG :s unknown plants from yesterday :D

Yep, looks like I was wrong about the eyes and it being prey.

Found in DH:s "hobby room" :eek: :D

We have a guest room, but as the era of having guests seems to be over, the room has turned into a hobby room for my husband (as if the garage and the store room wasn't enough :alien: ) Anyhow, look what caught my eye - isn't it quite similar to JillyG :s 365, day 115 :lmao:

DH says it's a badger

View attachment 166660
Look at that massive canine tooth! Mine didn’t have teeth like this, it just had two front incisors.

A lightning bolt?
It’s nut splitter in English according to the store - see attached thumbnail NOT shot with iPhone but stolen from the web. I don’t want go searching for it in the garage or wherever it is…
7FA15CA8-1E80-4141-9347-A4241333D61E.jpeg

It’s nut splitter in English according to the store - see attached thumbnail NOT shot with iPhone but stolen from the web. I don’t want go searching for it in the garage or wherever it is…
View attachment 166724
Ohhhhhhhhh, it’s a tool. I thought that he was waiting on the roof for some divine intervention!:lmao:

A new use for our greenhouse ;)

I had some video diary edits to fix but didn’t want to stay inside. I soon discovered it was still a bit windy and chilly. But I found the perfect place :thumbs:

Shot by DH with iPhone 11 and edited by me in Snapseed

6774B2CF-8978-4706-A577-7C3A6F3EF1F1.jpeg

A new use for our greenhouse ;)

I had some video diary edits to fix but didn’t want to stay inside. I soon discovered it was still a bit windy and chilly. But I found the perfect place :thumbs:

Shot by DH with iPhone 11 and edited by me in Snapseed

View attachment 166790
Is that the greenhouse??? I love hanging out in greenhouses and sheds.

Traffic lights out here :D

They’re fixing up the road here and we even weren’t admitted to take that way home today :alien: We had to take a long detour And when we finally go back home they had raised signs warning for traffic lights nearby. Sorry about the clothesline or whatever you call it. I guess this is the first and the last time we are seeing such signs outside our house

I’m not sure what I did with this but even Mextures was involved. I had forgotten the app and even thought it was discontinued but it worked

EEBB494D-147A-4F75-B7F0-C62D8C5BF897.jpeg

A thread for all kinds of my iMages, not necessarily good ones. I have become a "mobimaniac". Capturing many photos daily and playing around with a ton of apps - the result is that I often forget about how and which apps I used. With this thread perhaps I will get motivated for being more organized [emoji849][emoji1320]
Comment myself four years later - “more organized” :whistle: :D

Back
Top Bottom