ubbyisis' playground and gallery

What I saw in yesterday’s cloud: I saw an unborn baby resting happily in the sky. It still doesn’t know how it will be when it gets out from the the peaceful bubble.
Now I can see sinnerjohn ’s mermaid and terse ’s otter too :)

What I saw in yesterday’s cloud: I saw an unborn baby resting happily in the sky. It still doesn’t know how it will be when it gets out from the the peaceful bubble.
Now I can see sinnerjohn ’s mermaid and terse ’s otter too :)
I’m afraid I’m going to lower the tone, because I see someone holding up their middle finger!! :lmao: How rude!!

What do you see in this evening cloud? I’m curious to know if anyone else can see the same thing as I do :alien::)

Native cam, RAW Power edits

View attachment 167106
I see an undersea cornucopia. A Suess like puffer fish sneaking out from behind a the top cloud, a whale in the middle, a sea turtle and two dogfish at the bottom. At least now I do, maybe by lunchtime I‘ll see something else.

Edit: I’m glad I answered before I looked at everyone else’s take. :lmao:

It's been fun to read your cloud comments. Have been laughing to myself fantasizing that our interpretations could reflect our souls. Like as if me with my sleeping problems want to be an unborn baby resting peacefully before the hard life in the outer world starts. And terse could be a cool person who just wants to relax watching the sea around him. I'm more unsure about sinnerjohn 's mermaid though :alien: And JillyG then:rolleyes: Could it be that under the kind and sympathetic surface hides a darker soul who wants to give the finger to everything:eek: Geek1956 can see the same thing as I do - perhaps we share the same problems :cool: And finally Starzee : Thats's complicated:)

He'd better be careful

this tiny snail is right now "crossing-the-road" outside our entrance

FIMO - film LM100

IMG_9127.JPG

Newest neighbour - not so noisy :D

native cam, PicTapGo, Instagram edits The editing features inside of Instagram are really good for quick adjustments.

Black Adder, probably a female, close to our mailbox before the rain today. We've had 24 mm of rain and a lot of thunder and lightning.
I see now that it looks very pixellated on a big screen. Looks great on my phone. Because of the bad weather I had all devices turned of except for the phone

75D94DB5-9237-438C-AD49-B97718E1EB03.jpg

Newest neighbour - not so noisy :D

native cam, PicTapGo, Instagram edits The editing features inside of Instagram are really good for quick adjustments.

Black Adder, probably a female, close to our mailbox before the rain today. We've had 24 mm of rain and a lot of thunder and lightning.
I see now that it looks very pixellated on a big screen. Looks great on my phone. Because of the bad weather I had all devices turned of except for the phone

View attachment 167390
He looks dangerous

We only have one species of venomous snakes in Sweden and it's this one. Their poison is not so strong. About one person for every 10 years dies from being bitten. Many people are very afraid of them although the risk of being killed by a wasp is extremely higher. Not to talk about the risk being killed by the most dangerous animal on earth ;) We think this one is a female because she looks big.Probably baby snakes in there. The baby snakes usually come out in August.

We only have one species of venomous snakes in Sweden and it's this one. Their poison is not so strong. About one person for every 10 years dies from being bitten. Many people are very afraid of them although the risk of being killed by a wasp is extremely higher. Not to talk about the risk being killed by the most dangerous animal on earth ;) We think this one is a female because she looks big.Probably baby snakes in there. The baby snakes usually come out in August.
Apparently we have some of the worlds most venomous snakes and spiders downunder. I’ve been stung by wasps a few times and bee stings pale into insignificance in comparison

Thanks, you unknown super hero who made my day :inlove::thumbs:

For many years a pair of old boots were attached to this tree stump at a spot where I always take a break on my daily walk. But about a year ago they were suddenly gone. Sounds weird, but I really missed them.... And then today - hooray :D I wonder who did it. Not so many people live out here, so I guess it's someone I know:)

native camera, RAW Power

IMG_9605-1.jpg
IMG_9607-1.jpg

That IS cool! Every so often that seems to happen. Bam something pops up instantly that beats everything I try to do after.
In fact I stayed up until after midnight without succeeding to repeat the magic. I still find new details in the instant creation. It must be composed of several photos. One of the fun details is that my DH appears to have a tattoo of his own head on his forehead :cool:

Back
Top Bottom