ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Tulips in our garden after the rain

no 3 is FotoDa and PicTapGo. The other two almost unedited

IMG_9699.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

pictapgo-output.jpg

the camera is too good for night time shots :alien:
I guess the night mode on the iPhone 12 Pro is for getting lighter photos when it's dark, but what I would like is photos that reflect the real amount of light. Tonight not even turning off the night mode helped - still too much light
Sure it's not completely dark here as it's late May, but the sky is covered so it's darker than normal.
I should have shot some more trying to lower the exposure, as I sometimes do for moon shots. Unfortunately it started raining again...

But tomorrow the sun will be back, and I guess we'll get a fantastic fog at dawn, that is in a few hours...

First picture is with Night mode on - looks like daytime, which is false
Second one I turned it off - the light is more true, but it's still not as in reality

IMG_9713.jpeg
IMG_9714.jpeg

Thanks, you unknown super hero who made my day :inlove::thumbs:

For many years a pair of old boots were attached to this tree stump at a spot where I always take a break on my daily walk. But about a year ago they were suddenly gone. Sounds weird, but I really missed them.... And then today - hooray :D I wonder who did it. Not so many people live out here, so I guess it's someone I know:)

native camera, RAW Power

View attachment 167502View attachment 167503
There used to be a similar post on a green near our house with a sign ‘Tree of Lost Soles’. A few years ago it was removed by the local council, sparking outrage.

There used to be a similar post on a green near our house with a sign ‘Tree of Lost Soles’. A few years ago it was removed by the local council, sparking outrage.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. It’s a pity that the word play with soles/souls wouldn’t work in English. If it had I would have attached a sign :)

I couldn't resist the bait :rolleyes: Faceapp

Oh juryjone , you lured me into this :cool:

This is so funny. And even funnier is that I said to myself: I'm doing this for Linus, I'm sure he's gonna' love it. But in fact he wasn't interested at all and got back to Mr Bean and to exchanging emojis with his hero - my brother who'll come over on Sunday.

Here I am: morphed with Mr Bean
IMG_9814.JPG

Hungry angry bird :D

This chick has been shouting and screaming constantly since this morning; “Mum! Dad! Where the xxxxx are you???? I’m starving to death! And NO - I don’t want to fly out and get some myself. It’s YOUR job”

1141F3F7-3FA5-4502-9135-2E90890F9042.jpeg
F43A59A6-FDF7-4FB0-89D3-560FF0BAE6A4.jpeg

the above pics are stills from this:

Challenge: spot the insect :D

It must have been there just for a short moment. I didn't see it when I took the shot, but noticed it on the display afterwards. We wanted to take more photos, but then it was gone. Perhaps it's an alien :alien:

taken at 21:30
native cam, Pic-Tap-Go, iColorama

IMG_4115.JPG

Challenge: spot the insect :D

It must have been there just for a short moment. I didn't see it when I took the shot, but noticed it on the display afterwards. We wanted to take more photos, but then it was gone. Perhaps it's an alien :alien:

taken at 21:30
native cam, Pic-Tap-Go, iColorama

View attachment 167605
Photobombed!!!!! :lmao: That’s a lovely tulip and edit.

Photobombed!!!!! :lmao: That’s a lovely tulip and edit.
I took a long series of tulips and this was the last one. The other ones had a more beautiful lighting from the evening sun (sunset at 21:50). But they are without insects. I think... perhaps I should take a closer look :cool:

Faceapp again

I got very surprised when I was playing around with Faceapp and by a coincidence found that it also could be used for tiny fixes. I opened one of all the photos I took of Linus last weekend and opened the option Impression (second from the left). Clicked on one of the options (I think it was Hollywood 4) and I immediately noticed a subtle change to the better. Or am I just imagining?

IMG_9897.JPG

the before and after is made with Twinviewer by the way. My best friend when it comes to choose which version to post

Bonus - newly "shaved" DH
IMG_0113.JPG

Faceapp again

I got very surprised when I was playing around with Faceapp and by a coincidence found that it also could be used for tiny fixes. I opened one of all the photos I took of Linus last weekend and opened the option Impression (second from the left). Clicked on one of the options (I think it was Hollywood 4) and I immediately noticed a subtle change to the better. Or am I just imagining?

View attachment 167649

the before and after is made with Twinviewer by the way. My best friend when it comes to choose which version to post

Bonus - newly "shaved" DH
View attachment 167650
No, you’re right. The FaceApp change to Linus’s face makes his eyes more knowing.

FaceApp is a good app with some quirks. It’s one of the best for automatic background replacement. Changes are very realistic, except when trying to fix one face in a group - it starts borrowing from adjacent faces. If you have your hand near your face when trying to “become a child’, it tries to fix the hand as well and botches it up.

If you are gender-swapping, it’s best to swap the gender, save it off and then bring it back in for adjustments, since the options you get in Presets and Impressions are gender-based.

It can get pretty wild, but as you can see, it’s capable of subtle changes too. Option Young 3/1 only takes about five-ten years off my age, so is a good setting for me when I’m trying to acknowledge that I am over 60.

FaceApp is a good app with some quirks. It’s one of the best for automatic background replacement. Changes are very realistic, except when trying to fix one face in a group - it starts borrowing from adjacent faces. If you have your hand near your face when trying to “become a child’, it tries to fix the hand as well and botches it up.

If you are gender-swapping, it’s best to swap the gender, save it off and then bring it back in for adjustments, since the options you get in Presets and Impressions are gender-based.

It can get pretty wild, but as you can see, it’s capable of subtle changes too. Option Young 3/1 only takes about five-ten years off my age, so is a good setting for me when I’m trying to acknowledge that I am over 60.
Thanks Jerry :thumbs: I tested Option Old on myself. Next time I will use Young instead:rolleyes:

I immediately noticed a subtle change to the better. Or am I just imagining?
Like Jilly, I spent some time looking at the two photos of Linus trying to figure out what the differences are. The FaceApp version does look improved. His irises are brighter, his skin is not so pinkish, and there's something more around his eyes... Darker eyebrows? Accentuated shadows around the eye sockets? Something like that. Hollywood seems a good name for the filter.

Like Jilly, I spent some time looking at the two photos of Linus trying to figure out what the differences are. The FaceApp version does look improved. His irises are brighter, his skin is not so pinkish, and there's something more around his eyes... Darker eyebrows? Accentuated shadows around the eye sockets? Something like that. Hollywood seems a good name for the filter.
Yes, he looks more mature I think. I also tested different beards. Next time I see him we’ll have great fun :)

Back
Top Bottom