ubbyisis' playground and gallery

And.. he's back :inlove:

and he just loves the "summer house". It wasn't here on his last visit.

D6CA48DD-7C76-414E-BF8D-9340D550296A.jpg
D79C709E-04C1-40DD-B27E-D41860444FE3.jpg
FAF44C6C-9379-4C1E-BDF7-0D3A636DF6FD.jpg

This is almost a commercial but I want to share 2 new things of mine. One is hard and the other soft.

number 1:
I always get mad when I have my iPad attached to the keyboard/case and I need to open Instagram or any other app that doesn’t support iPad’s landscape position. I have to pull the iPad off the case and often almost drop it. Or I turn my head 90 degrees and get neck pain :D I really think it’s bad that so many apps are like that. But now that problem is history. I’ve bought a sturdy rotable magnetic stand and connected a Magic keyboard instead of the case/keyboard.

342F4033-839A-42E4-8D64-53E15A379BB4.jpeg
830091E2-85AB-40C6-95AC-C553B6CC31A1.jpeg

number 2:
Great new app from the developer of Twinviewer. You can compare up to 4 photos on your display both from Camera Roll and from Files and from cloud services I think. And study the EXIF data. It’s called Quadviewer

Attachments

• 6074BD30-FAAF-4286-AED9-82CA0A6BB00F.png
    6074BD30-FAAF-4286-AED9-82CA0A6BB00F.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 3
This is almost a commercial but I want to share 2 new things of mine. One is hard and the other soft.

number 1:
I always get mad when I have my iPad attached to the keyboard/case and I need to open Instagram or any other app that doesn’t support iPad’s landscape position. I have to pull the iPad off the case and often almost drop it. Or I turn my head 90 degrees and get neck pain :D I really think it’s bad that so many apps are like that. But now that problem is history. I’ve bought a sturdy rotable magnetic stand and connected a Magic keyboard instead of the case/keyboard.

View attachment 168186View attachment 168187

number 2:
Great new app from the developer of Twinviewer. You can compare up to 4 photos on your display both from Camera Roll and from Files and from cloud services I think. And study the EXIF data. It’s called Quadviewer
Is that an iPad? Jeez its got a bigger screen than some of our monitors at work!!

We really don’t know what to do :alien: The problem is there is no fiber AND also the mobile signals are weak there. I don’t think it’s possible to manage without a good internet connection. It’s not just my photo mania. You need the internet for almost everything. We are searching for alternative solutions…. Would be great having a MobiMeet up there:)
Not to mention Linus and his Internet needs!!

number 1:

View attachment 168186View attachment 168187

number 2:
I wound up getting a stand that you just set the iPad on so I can just flip it for Instagram. Instagram is about the only app I tolerate in the portrait mode.

I like that quad viewer, not sure if I want to pay $9 for it, though.

I wound up getting a stand that you just set the iPad on so I can just flip it for Instagram. Instagram is about the only app I tolerate in the portrait mode.

I like that quad viewer, not sure if I want to pay $9 for it, though.
I was in contact with the developer some months ago because I wanted to know if she had any plans for making a MacOS version of TwinViewer. And now she obviously remembered me and sent me an email telling me about this new one. And she included a promo code for me :D:)

How I felt this morning

Three hours of sleep each and every night isn’t really enough. I love watching the sunrise though. Linus is coming here for the first time since May and it would have been great to be prepared with some extra energy for Mr Bean and the Balkan pop :D

Flexture

View attachment 168164
Do you get to nap during the day? I know it’s not the same as a full night’s sleep, but…

Do you get to nap during the day? I know it’s not the same as a full night’s sleep, but…
Well hrmpfff, it happens that I get extremely sleepy in the morning around 8. And sometimes I get an extra hour of sleep if I quickly go to bed when I feel like that. Not often though. But an interesting thing is that when Linus is here I sleep much better. I slept 8 hours last night with just half-an-hour’s disruption.

Those alpine strawberries look amazing! And cool hats. :hearteyes:
We don’t know why, but fact is they haven’t cut the verges yet. That’s why we collected so many strawberries :thumbs: I sure don’t think my angry letter to the authorities helped. I talked about biodiversity and also about people’s need for nature’s beauty. Could rather be that their budget can’t take any more. All the money were perhaps spent on clearing upp all the snow earlier this year.

We don’t know why, but fact is they haven’t cut the verges yet. That’s why we collected so many strawberries :thumbs: I sure don’t think my angry letter to the authorities helped. I talked about biodiversity and also about people’s need for nature’s beauty. Could rather be that their budget can’t take any more. All the money were perhaps spent on clearing upp all the snow earlier this year.
Well, whatever the reason, I‘m pleased for you that they haven’t been cut yet.

Multitasking :cool:

I was talking to Mum on the phone when I suddenly saw a large butterfly sitting on my shorts. It obviously thought the flowers on the trousers were real :) It sat there for a very long time. I guess I took about 30 pics while still talking to Mum.
Edited with Photoroom and PicTapGo

8BA0E13B-06B4-4013-B374-0E0E0BBADE56.jpeg
EDB36638-CA69-46FD-A858-343DB076FBF2.jpeg
5CEE3664-6F6A-4BF0-ACED-7554C7957B69.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom