ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Autumn rain -> B/W mood

It's been raining since 10 and it looks as one of those never-ending rains. Makes me unfocused. There are so many postponed projects I could take up - as for ex get some order in my wardrobe, but no... Except for the walk this morning I don't think I've done anything useful at all. And not anything fun neither. Oh yes, I downloaded Argentum camera app (and bought the filter pack :rolleyes:) - thanks WOTANICUS

Despite my bad mood, this almost made me smile. I was trying to do a DE with Argentum but I must have turned the phone wrong when I shot pic no 2 ;)

IMG_5878.JPG

our living room

IMG_5874.JPG

bored lady with rain coat. shot with Argentum and for no reason at all I opened Fimo and applied the PAN100 film to it. Framing and background done in Over, or rather Go Daddy Studio as it's called now. I needed the correct proportions for Instagram

IMG_5904.PNG

Autumn rain -> B/W mood

It's been raining since 10 and it looks as one of those never-ending rains. Makes me unfocused. There are so many postponed projects I could take up - as for ex get some order in my wardrobe, but no... Except for the walk this morning I don't think I've done anything useful at all. And not anything fun neither. Oh yes, I downloaded Argentum camera app (and bought the filter pack :rolleyes:) - thanks WOTANICUS

Despite my bad mood, this almost made me smile. I was trying to do a DE with Argentum but I must have turned the phone wrong when I shot pic no 2 ;)

View attachment 170501

our living room

View attachment 170505

bored lady with rain coat. shot with Argentum and for no reason at all I opened Fimo and applied the PAN100 film to it. Framing and background done in Over, or rather Go Daddy Studio as it's called now. I needed the correct proportions for Instagram

View attachment 170502
Thats a cracking portrait - even better for being a self portrait too. Your eyes speak volumes! Got to be an IOTM nomination for me!

Autumn rain -> B/W mood

View attachment 170501

our living room

View attachment 170505

View attachment 170502
I love the upside down landscape/face, don't take this the wrong way Eva but it does have a touch of horror story about it :eek:

Thats a cracking portrait - even better for being a self portrait too. Your eyes speak volumes! Got to be an IOTM nomination for me!
Oh thanks, not bad for a pic I just shot for getting some distraction on an extremely boring day :rolleyes: I now noticed what I first thought was a scratch on my glasses. But it's a hair - Corona hairstyle:lol: On Sep 13 I have an appointment at my hairdresser's. Last time was in September last year:whistle:

The perfect autumn gift :):feet:

We often place a gift on Linus’ bed when he’s coming here. Today it was a head torch. He got really happy and suddenly the autumn darkness and “pissväder” is quite OK. Wouldn’t have been the same with sunshine.

Fimo, film PAN100

DB39DC60-9673-42D7-8D60-CE445F121D48.png

Lucky mistake or Is there a hidden light in the dahlia :cool:

I was messing around with a photo of a dahlia and it didn’t go well. So I thought at first. But all of a sudden I changed my mind. I think this pic is pretty amazing :)

iColorama and PTG

9948A795-906F-41FC-AC15-6818DBDAE658.jpeg

a huge after dinner espresso while watching the sunset

coffee pic just some good old PTG
sunset iColorama

View attachment 170825

View attachment 170824
What a lovely cup. A special one? I have a few feel good favorites.

I just popped over to your thread to tell you, I hadn’t even finished turning my ipad to landscape after posting JillyG Jilly’s image on Instagram before you commented. Wow! You are quick on the draw!!!

What a lovely cup. A special one? I have a few feel good favorites.

I just popped over to your thread to tell you, I hadn’t even finished turning my ipad to landscape after posting JillyG Jilly’s image on Instagram before you commented. Wow! You are quick on the draw!!!
I think I’ve got the cup from my sister. She often gifts me things with angels to show that she still remembers our little baby girl who died one year before Linus was born. I will never know but I think I would have loved the cup even without the tragedy. It’s a perfect cup. Perfect thickness and perfect size and the handle is easy to grip :)

About my quick Insta comment: I was standing waiting for DH outside the food store and I got so happy something popped up on my phone as I was quite bored.

Last edited:
Starry starry night

Native cam, automatic night mode (3sec), darkened with PTG which denoised the black sky. I’m quite amazed

C329E8AA-7106-4BE9-92EA-69BEFECACA50.jpeg

imported to Fimo APX400 film.

1C940598-1646-4EE9-8092-27FB6087BC21.jpeg

Cassiopeia - my DH:s constellation - his name begins with a W ;)

7E41BFF2-82D0-4EA6-B65E-6CD15FAF94DA.jpeg

I think I’ve got the cup from my sister. She often gifts me things with angels to show that she still remembers our little baby girl who died one year before Linus was born. I will never know but I think I would have loved the cup even without the tragedy. It’s a perfect cup. Perfect thickness and perfect size and the handle is easy to grip :)

About my quick Insta comment: I was standing waiting for DH outside the food store and I got so happy something popped up on my phone as I was quite bored.
I was thinking it might be related to your loss. It’s funny how something so mundane as a coffee cup can hold a place in your heart. My favorite cup has a rooster on the front and I bought it at a thrift shop. As you said the heft and how it fits my hand is perfect and I really like the rooster. I sing “yeah….here comes the rooster….” to it every time I use it. :lmao:

You must type like the wind!

Back
Top Bottom