ubbyisis' playground and gallery

experimenting with night sky photo. only native camera app. unfortunately the noisy neighbour also gives us light noise. lot’s of bright lamps all over

27B4A61D-1D05-4767-8E2F-05D309F7ED04.jpeg

F6C47539-7BA3-4D1E-9EBB-22BF5FD9BF8D.jpeg

4A0829EE-0F8B-4644-9D61-F01580F44440.jpeg

Look at this happy guy :inlove:

Linus is not spending the weekend here with us. Doesn’t seem to bother him much :lmao:

Picsart, Graphite, Snappy and surely some PTG and perhaps some iC too. Did this edit last night

E0C55081-0C49-4771-AD4E-7BC355498C55.jpeg

original shot with an iPhone 11 Pro

BCC4A932-E21B-430D-A1EC-72CF3DB61EB9.jpeg

PS I wish I had retouched all traces of the CC logo. Not my favourite brand exactly :zip:

Big dipper and barking deer

I’d better take a lot of night shots. in a few weeks people are moving in in the three new houses just in this direction and I’m sure they’re going to have lots of disturbing outdoor lights

I’m quite satisfied with this one. Native cam, night mode. Tiny edits in Lightroom Mobile

4BACCC5B-8F48-4C90-A67A-98DEB69A74C4.jpeg

sound version with barking deer:

Well, I happened to touch something with started a reply to the post I just had done. I wanted to delete that reply but it seems I can’t do that. I’ve reported it to admins and asked for help. This happens quite often for me. Sloppy fingers :rolleyes: I wish it was easier to delete your own posts

Well, I happened to touch something with started a reply to the post I just had done. I wanted to delete that reply but it seems I can’t do that. I’ve reported it to admins and asked for help. This happens quite often for me. Sloppy fingers :rolleyes: I wish it was easier to delete your own posts
I know! Agreed!

Walk on water (or thin ice) :rolleyes:

Wasn’t there a story from long ago about a man who used to walk on water…. Well, sorry if I’m being blasphemic, but I couldn’t help thinking of that at tonight’s Apple Event :zip: I’m probably just tired;)
Pic extracted with Video2Photo from a short clip I filmed of our TV screen for my video diary

6E5E32F7-D683-41C6-A802-D59073AD825E.jpeg

Wasn’t there a story from long ago about a man who used to walk on water…. Well, sorry if I’m being blasphemic, but I couldn’t help thinking of that at tonight’s Apple Event :zip: I’m probably just tired;)
Pic extracted with Video2Photo from a short clip I filmed of our TV screen for my video diary

View attachment 171308
“Blaspheme” (not sure this is an actual word) away :lol:

View attachment 171308
I watched it, I’m excited about the iPhone13 plus. Now I just have to convince my better half

I watched it, I’m excited about the iPhone13 plus. Now I just have to convince my better half
I tried not to focus on the specs for the 13, and tried to move it to Tim’s shoes instead. Didn’t work completely. But I bought the 12 Pro Max less than a year ago so it would be almost a sin to buy a new one already :whistle: I’ll have to wait at least until the 14 comes out

I tried not to focus on the specs for the 13, and tried to move it to Tim’s shoes instead. Didn’t work completely. But I bought the 12 Pro Max less than a year ago so it would be almost a sin to buy a new one already :whistle: I’ll have to wait at least until the 14 comes out
Well I’m sure Tim would be pleased to hear that… about his shoes that is

Back
Top Bottom