ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Still blooming :inlove:

Brushstroke (thanks JillyG ) and iColorama

B6DBFA51-F5E4-4AEB-9E16-CACCBFE5044E.jpeg

original is also a good one.

828D0691-7CBD-4F34-89BF-6EFAC1C212D3.jpeg

Dad’s old gear still in use. My DH has spent the day in the old rowing boat we took over from my Dad after he died 30 years ago. We have donated the boat to the local fishing club that are taking care of it better than we (and Dad) did. The fishing reel is an old classic. My Dad bought it in 1969 and it’s still fully functioning - no need for frustrating OS updates :rolleyes: Even the bait was Dad’s

Photo shot by DH with iPhone 11 basic model and edited by me on my iPad Pro. Apps used: Snapseed and PTG

2803A8E0-C666-4665-AD6B-3B861BB308F3.jpeg

Me and Dad in Paris the summer of 1961

Slide scanned with the iOS app Photo Scanner by Photomyne and edited in Snapseed

5AC7D37C-B2B7-46C3-BD7C-E71D58BC561E.jpeg

Dad’s old gear still in use. My DH has spent the day in the old rowing boat we took over from my Dad after he died 30 years ago. We have donated the boat to the local fishing club that are taking care of it better than we (and Dad) did. The fishing reel is an old classic. My Dad bought it in 1969 and it’s still fully functioning - no need for frustrating OS updates :rolleyes: Even the bait was Dad’s

Photo shot by DH with iPhone 11 basic model and edited by me on my iPad Pro. Apps used: Snapseed and PTG

View attachment 172024

Me and Dad in Paris the summer of 1961

Slide scanned with the iOS app Photo Scanner by Photomyne and edited in Snapseed

View attachment 172025
Love those old shots and I’m guessing that bait was “a bit on the nose” after 30 years

Google sees things we cannot see :zip:

We have a new game. On the slideshow played by Chromecast vertical photos are “paired” so they fill up the TV screen instead of being alone with blurry background as we had it setup before. Sometimes it’s obvious why certain photos are paired, sometimes it’s more difficult.

I was surprised with this pair at first. But when I looked again the photos are very similar when it comes to the shapes and composition. One photo is from 2016 and the other one from 2018 I think. Don’t remember which iPhone models were used :alien:

5ACC36F8-6C7C-4045-B4EE-C5139AE56D20.jpeg

Google sees things we cannot see :zip:

We have a new game. On the slideshow played by Chromecast vertical photos are “paired” so they fill up the TV screen instead of being alone with blurry background as we had it setup before. Sometimes it’s obvious why certain photos are paired, sometimes it’s more difficult.

I was surprised with this pair at first. But when I looked again the photos are very similar when it comes to the shapes and composition. One photo is from 2016 and the other one from 2018 I think. Don’t remember which iPhone models were used :alien:

View attachment 172124
AI technology is getting so much “smarter”, I agree it was a good pick

Baby snake walk :)

Met a very young adder on my walk. I shot a video clip and thought I would have the time to take a few stills too but it hurried away when a car approached. Extracted a couple of frames, but the resulting pics were not very good so I decided to go wild and crazy

Photoroom and Pixomatic and probably PTG

2935C461-0A4F-48BB-94E9-5BB0EBB853B7.jpeg

1FFEA89A-AC90-49E7-B24B-C6FBE82BB34B.jpeg

the video clip:

Baby snake walk :)

Met a very young adder on my walk. I shot a video clip and thought I would have the time to take a few stills too but it hurried away when a car approached. Extracted a couple of frames, but the resulting pics were not very good so I decided to go wild and crazy

Photoroom and Pixomatic and probably PTG

View attachment 172167

View attachment 172168

the video clip:

Poisonous?

So this is Christmas….

When we came to fetch up Linus for another weekend with us we found that Christmas has started :whistle: :)
Now he’s at our place listening to Christmas carols. Not the jolly ones but Silent Night and similar. He’s sooooo happy. And he’s also shed some tear. We had hidden the Christmas CDs - at least that’s what we thought :D When Linus found his favourite disc he kissed the cover:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Native cam portrait mode

8FD79FEA-F64B-438B-B270-350294A663BF.jpeg

ED4E454C-8D58-4457-87D7-15979D8586D3.jpeg

Linus’ sofa in his apartment

25979258-5C5C-4EC5-B33B-02AC5400BFD4.jpeg

So this is Christmas….

When we came to fetch up Linus for another weekend with us we found that Christmas has started :whistle: :)
Now he’s at our place listening to Christmas carols. Not the jolly ones but Silent Night and similar. He’s sooooo happy. And he’s also shed some tear. We had hidden the Christmas CDs - at least that’s what we thought :D When Linus found his favourite disc he kissed the cover:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Native cam portrait mode

View attachment 172187

View attachment 172188

Linus’ sofa in his apartment

View attachment 172189
Linus looks like the cat that got the cream. Great series Eva

Album cover :)

I’m still doing prints of all my 365 posts. As this is my fifth year :rolleyes: our house is getting invaded by tons of albums :whistle: Today it was time for a new cover which I did from five high key portraits and did a collage in FrameMagic Blend option. Text added in GoDaddy Studio (former Over)

90EC3BD6-F099-48EC-8EFB-BFD2D666E8B0.png

Album cover :)

I’m still doing prints of all my 365 posts. As this is my fifth year :rolleyes: our house is getting invaded by tons of albums :whistle: Today it was time for a new cover which I did from five high key portraits and did a collage in FrameMagic Blend option. Text added in GoDaddy Studio (former Over)

View attachment 172208
I love doing prints, I’ve framed and hung a few. This is a great cover shot.

Playing around with Snapseed

I usually use Snapseed for normal adjustments and not for more artistic edits

This is an exception. I’m sleepy so I just sit here tapping the iPad screen without any plan

7B4B6BD7-4FED-41E1-B071-E575BD11C3AA.jpeg

original is a really beautiful shot from this morning

C0918825-22F3-4BC0-A3EA-CC43C9967AF9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom