ubbyisis' playground and gallery

This is against my ethics, but…..

I found this fur coat in a second hand store with a price tag of under 40 GBP. I’ve been looking for something very warm to wear when I go out for a smoke and this one was perfect. Again, I’m strongly againts furs but this coat must be at least 40 years old and at least recycling is good. And yes, I know that smoking is bad too :whistle:

Photoroom and Superimpose X

View attachment 172639
Wow I did the conversion and that’s about $75 aus. Looks great

Having fun without his old parents :rolleyes:

Got a photo from a staff member at Linus’ home. They are out on a Saturday trip to a farm. I thought the photo, taken with Linus’ iPhone SE looked a tiny bit dull :whistle: so I spiced it up in Picsart and added it to our shared iCloud album. Got an immediate Like from Linus :)

View attachment 172648

View attachment 172649
The trick is getting the “spice” just right and you nailed it

More moon shots

I really should start a special Moon thread, as it seems that’s about the only thing I capture in these last few days :D It’s fun experimenting with the settings and the edits and I like the magic that can be a result if I’m lucky

this morning - native cam. Exposure -2. No edit

5CCE6F99-0FB6-4603-8349-55ED4C7D2A45.jpeg

last night. native cam exposure -2. Lots of edits. I don’t remember but I guess Touch Retouch, PTG, iColorama

47A26A66-21EB-4C37-8341-1BB29B113BF8.jpeg

I almost changed my mind about getting a dog

Yesterday when we were shopping with Linus this beautiful dog was waiting for his owner outside the mall. I almost fell in love. And that’s huge, as I’m not a dog person. Linus tried to talk with the dog but then it layed down and pretended not to see or hear us :)

8B9FE13F-F4A4-40D0-AACE-61B52FD35CF8.jpeg

45F6E50A-D76E-4EC4-BDE0-80FB1812A825.jpeg

0A3387E6-F57B-45FB-A612-233EC58BC68A.jpeg

As you say, not a huge difference but if you're uploading to a website (Mobitog) there's all sorts going on. The top shot (13 I hope :whistle: ) does seem to have slightly more detail.
You’re right. I didn’t notice that myself. And yes: the top one is with 13

MPro - BW camera app with 16:7 setting

Found an app called MPro when I was trying to clean up my phone. As often I was too lazy to figure out the details but I really liked there’s an option for 16:7 format.

I’m not so much a BW shooter, but I know that some of you are so I thought you might find it interesting

16:7 photo from this afternoon - bad settings though - but you get the idea.

2B4A8443-2624-43F3-8DD4-297AB78D56AB.jpeg

MPro - BW camera app with 16:7 setting

Found an app called MPro when I was trying to clean up my phone. As often I was too lazy to figure out the details but I really liked there’s an option for 16:7 format.

I’m not so much a BW shooter, but I know that some of you are so I thought you might find it interesting

16:7 photo from this afternoon - bad settings though - but you get the idea.

View attachment 172855
Good one. Is it snowy? It looks like it has snowed.

Shadowplay

Noisy Neighbour is doing something noisy outside our house and his floodlights create cool effects on our bathroom window. For once something good from NN

no edit

View attachment 172856

View attachment 172857
Every time you talk about your noisy neighbour, if makes me think of the English word “noisome”, which has nothing really to do with noise, but means foul, offensive, harmful to health.:lol:

Every time you talk about your noisy neighbour, if makes me think of the English word “noisome”, which has nothing really to do with noise, but means foul, offensive, harmful to health.:lol:
I must call him Mr Noisome then. This afternoon he told me there is no climate change with a mansplaining tone :zip:

Back
Top Bottom