ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Blooming in November :)

Still a few flowers left in the roadsides. Very few, but still ;)

The so called macro mode on the iPhone 13 Pro Max - I would rather call it close-up or something.

PTG

D254E6B7-FDD8-4A4C-87F7-78F123718985.jpeg

I traded my iPhone 12 256gbyte and got $580 aus… could have got more privately but wasn’t worth the hassle
I can get max SEK5995 for mine. Let’s see what they decide, but it is almost “mint condition” :) After all I purchased it less than a year ago :rolleyes: Me neither want to sell privately. If something goes wrong you get to be the private tech support for ever. I already have enough of keeping Linus’ devices in shape. He goes into Settings all the time and creates tons of mess:inlove: I have to help my DH too with his devices. And my Mum. And my stepmum :eek: More than enough I would say :zip:

Last edited:
I can get max SEK5995 for mine. Let’s see what they decide, but it is almost “mint condition” :) After all I purchased it less than a year ago :rolleyes: Me neither want to sell privately. If something goes wrong you get to be the private tech support for ever. I already have enough of keeping Linus’ devices in shape. He goes into Settings all the time and creates tons of mess:inlove: I have to help my DH too with his devices. And my Mum. And my stepmum :eek: More than enough I would say :zip:
There used to be a way to lock down at least some settings through General -> Restrictions, but that seems to be gone now, darn it. At least, I can't find it on iOS 15.

There used to be a way to lock down at least some settings through General -> Restrictions, but that seems to be gone now, darn it. At least, I can't find it on iOS 15.
Thanks Ted, yes we tried using all sorts of restrictions :D And we also hid the Settings app. Anyhow Linus always is smarter than us. He taps on anything that can be tapped. And since he got his Watch it’s even more exciting. At least my brain gets a good amount of excercise :whistle: Linus is coming here tomorrow. So the evening is booked for a mother and son support session:thumbs:

Portrait of a tech savvy guy :) :

35367124-B2E2-42D7-A92D-59EE23BCCA0A.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s a good price, close to $900 aus. You could probably get a job as Apple support staff

I usually blame it on the red wine, and I can see the big smile.
Thanks! I had to quit wine and other alcoholic beverages six years ago and I thought I would never again feel “happily tipsy”. But fact is there was no difference. Perhaps it wasn’t the wine that made me crazy, just my normal state of mind :rolleyes: I still miss red wine though….

origs - Native cam night mode exposure correction -2

I am very satisfied with these as I was standing in the darkness on a field and I wasn’t in balance. Had to beg my DH to hold my back to protect me from falling

725A774C-4411-4574-831F-57B52DF46040.jpeg

C74FB950-A53F-4910-8F6E-9AB4BF477900.jpeg

E9C4B51F-2769-4F8D-BA31-D725504BD5C7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom