ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Frosty

minus 12

our trash bin :D no edit

4D450DDA-868F-496A-82F1-E5158EE6C02D.jpeg

8408CF26-4A5F-4343-A9EA-C210BBF269AB.jpeg

Another scanning and colorizing project

Mum and me in April 1960

BW original scanned and colorized from a photoalbum with Photomyne app. Refined with Lightroom mobile

View attachment 173892

the very same ladies yesterday, iPhone 13 Pro Max portrait mode, edited in Snapseed

View attachment 173893
Oh my goodness, you are so alike!! And what a gorgeous baby.

At Linus’ place - apartment is packed with decorations :)

Edited with Mix

6A52FEF8-22B2-4529-88A5-92793A837A2D.jpeg

We had to take a trip to town again to sort out new mistakes around Linus. Today a taxi driver didn’t check if there was anyone who came to meet Linus at the address he was going to. And Linus was left alone in the cold (-18) for over an hour and was found by a person who saw that there was something strange about that guy standing there all alone. He was going to a weekly music activity. But they had closed for the holidays. We had informed the staff but they must have forgotten…. That taxi driver should be fired. And the staff at Linus’ home must get better organized :zip:

Good thing is that Linus didn’t bother. He was like a big sunshine when we arrived at his place :inlove:

Bonus clip 1:

Bonus clip 2 - I LOVE the squeking sound of the snow when it’s cold like today

Edited with Mix

View attachment 173941

We had to take a trip to town again to sort out new mistakes around Linus. Today a taxi driver didn’t check if there was anyone who came to meet Linus at the address he was going to. And Linus was left alone in the cold (-18) for over an hour and was found by a person who saw that there was something strange about that guy standing there all alone. He was going to a weekly music activity. But they had closed for the holidays. We had informed the staff but they must have forgotten…. That taxi driver should be fired. And the staff at Linus’ home must get better organized :zip:

Good thing is that Linus didn’t bother. He was like a big sunshine when we arrived at his place :inlove:

Bonus clip 1:

Geez, when it rains, it pours. Good thing Linus is so resilient.

Album cover

I still print all my Mobi365 and now it was time to fix the last album for 2021 which will also be the first one for 2022 - if I decide to do another 365. Perhaps I’ll have to know. Can’t have a half empty album :rolleyes:

A bunch of photos from the last two days assembled in Go Daddy Studio (formerly Over)

DF3854AD-4D60-4E4C-947E-7138D5118A47.png

Edited with Mix

View attachment 173941

Bonus clip 1:

Oh my goodness, that is just terrible. Damn, I would have been livid. What are people like!

Oh my goodness, that is just terrible. Damn, I would have been livid. What are people like!
I think that in our modern work places many people are underpaid and stressed and hate their jobs and also they are required to do exactly as the written instructions say and not wasting time thinking themselves. In this case the taxi company has admitted that by a mistake it doesn’t say in the database that Linus must be met by someone. But I still think the driver is completely unfit to drive this category of passengers

I think that in our modern work places many people are underpaid and stressed and hate their jobs and also they are required to do exactly as the written instructions say and not wasting time thinking themselves. In this case the taxi company has admitted that by a mistake it doesn’t say in the database that Linus must be met by someone. But I still think the driver is completely unfit to drive this category of passengers
I think people don’t follow their intuition anymore. If I was dropping off Linus I couldn’t help but want to check he is alright. It’s like when I drop off a lady friend at night. I hate it if I can’t see her safe going into her house and closing the door, even if 99% of the time she will be alright.

Edited with Mix

View attachment 173941

Bonus clip 1:

I only now realised my reply didn’t come through. Don’t know what I did with it o_O

Unfit for driving for sure, but what a crazy mess from where he lives. Good thing he’s a chilled soul and didn’t break the place or the taxi down like I would’ve :D

This time of the year makes people very anxious and stressed too. Might have a small role in the mix. Glad he’s ok :inlove:

I think people don’t follow their intuition anymore. If I was dropping off Linus I couldn’t help but want to check he is alright. It’s like when I drop off a lady friend at night. I hate it if I can’t see her safe going into her house and closing the door, even if 99% of the time she will be alright.
For sure. Nowadays even for guys we should wait, the world is a bit cray cray

I only now realised my reply didn’t come through. Don’t know what I did with it o_O

Unfit for driving for sure, but what a crazy mess from where he lives. Good thing he’s a chilled soul and didn’t break the place or the taxi down like I would’ve :D

This time of the year makes people very anxious and stressed too. Might have a small role in the mix. Glad he’s ok :inlove:
Thanks, he certainly not got his cool temper from me :rolleyes: Tomorrow we’ll pop over for a visit and check up the staff:D Good news though - just got a message that they have booked dose 3 for Monday. At least one thing less to worry about :whistle:

Thanks, he certainly not got his cool temper from me :rolleyes: Tomorrow we’ll pop over for a visit and check up the staff:D Good news though - just got a message that they have booked dose 3 for Monday. At least one thing less to worry about :whistle:
Cool! I’m having mine today :inlove:

And even though Joana is only 3 you can see that she lacks patience just like mummy… when I call Mark and he doesn’t listen (very common) I start to call for him louder and she quickly joins in “Maaaaark! Maaaaaaaaaark!” :lmao: At least Linus got the patience trait for his father :D

Cool! I’m having mine today :inlove:

And even though Joana is only 3 you can see that she lacks patience just like mummy… when I call Mark and he doesn’t listen (very common) I start to call for him louder and she quickly joins in “Maaaaark! Maaaaaaaaaark!” :lmao: At least Linus got the patience trait for his father :D
We could make a great choir :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom