ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Mental preparation :inlove:

Linus sent us a selfie tonight - shot with his Watch as remote on his iPhone SE and edited in Photoroom by me
Look at his facial expression :eek::inlove:

2CF3F85D-6A78-40B0-91FD-53CB697E96F9.jpeg

We’ve all heard about “the man on the moon” but I bet you’ve never met “the moon on the man” or “the man under the moon” :)

Forgot to choose a camera app where it’s possible to adjust exposure and focus separately. This is shot with native iPhone cam and I had to tap the moon to prevent it from turning into a white blurrish blob

Edits in Lightroom and iColorama (and TouchRetouch)

7F17A26F-E926-4F20-B876-BB1EF319176E.jpeg

original:
99004C2B-9DF3-4F65-A1C8-04F9D9732AFE.jpeg

My turn today - one needle in each arm

Covid in the left arm, seasonal flu in the right one

Selfie shot this morning at the vaccination centre. Edited in PTG. I’ve been up since 03:45 so I think I’ll have a short nap after posting this one :whistle:

View attachment 174261
Really? Did they do both on the same day? I thought we had to wait 2 weeks in between. But then it might all have changed :sleep: again :alien:
Were you sick?

Really? Did they do both on the same day? I thought we had to wait 2 weeks in between. But then it might all have changed :sleep: again :alien:
Were you sick?
My DH also got both at the same time. I think everybody here in Sweden are offered to take the flu shot when they come for the covid vaccination. I felt a bit feverish the night on the same day, but in fact I had just 37,8 :) Some joint-pain - I don’t know if thats what you call it, but I mean the kind of pain you can feel inside your body when you have the flu. Felt better yesterday and today the only reminiscence is that I’m a bit swollen and warm on the Flu shot spot - let’s call it my hot spot :D

My DH also got both at the same time. I think everybody here in Sweden are offered to take the flu shot when they come for the covid vaccination. I felt a bit feverish the night on the same day, but in fact I had just 37,8 :) Some joint-pain - I don’t know if thats what you call it, but I mean the kind of pain you can feel inside your body when you have the flu. Felt better yesterday and today the only reminiscence is that I’m a bit swollen and warm on the Flu shot spot - let’s call it my hot spot :D
That’s good then! And literally double vaxxed :D

Just testing JillyG ’s fabulous experimental photo edit in native Photos app

Just lifted my phone off the charger and took a photo “from-the-hip” . Then I used the Auto Wand as Jilly did but no further edit as I really shouldn’t be sitting here at all right now :sleep::D

View attachment 174330
The magic auto wand does a good job, I use it as a first edit then head out from there

Experimenting with the digital zoom

Took a short break on my way home on my daily walk. There’s a certain spot after a slight curve when our house gets visible and I always think “Yeah, I did it again. Soon I’ll enjoy a big espresso”.

So I thought I would see how it looked like with different amounts of zoom

No further edits, just native cam

max zoom:

D5432E78-4B12-4721-AA64-B1DC1F3CDDE7.jpeg

don’t-remember-zoom, perhaps 6x:

E59B69B4-EAFF-43E0-8C5B-BB4CED724E39.jpeg

no zoom - just the normal 1x:

07745C22-440F-4896-9493-9A6A2B2346EE.jpeg

Home alone :cool: experimental

Shot inside towards a window in our living room. The reflected fireplace is not real - it’s on TouTube with nice sound and everything. I don’t want to use the real fireplace when I’m home alone. Or more true - I never succeed in making a good fire :rolleyes:

iColorama

3A61769C-19B7-41B7-A123-355FC636BE71.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom