ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Look - he’s not a kid anymore :eek::inlove:

Linus has had another birthday party at his place today without his Mum and Dad :thumbs: The staff helped him to look really stylish. He even got a haircut this morning and they dugged out Linus’ Balkan costume which was tailor-made in Sarajevo especially for him :cool:
I got some photos from the “coiffeur” Tesfie, a man from Eritrea who had his own hair salon back home before he came as a fugitive to Sweden some years ago. He’s one of Linus best friends.
When I saw the photos a saw an almost middleaged man and not my little boy. Probably because the photos were not taken by me I see them with more “neutral” eyes.
I think Tesfie has a Samsung phone - I did some edits in Lightroom and Snapseed.

View attachment 175088

original:
View attachment 175089

View attachment 175090
He’ll always be your baby! He’s different in these photos than when you take them. I find that really interesting.

Having fun :inlove:

View attachment 175091
iColorama

View attachment 175092
Snapseed

In the mean time at his parents’ place :D :

View attachment 175093

HipstamaticX
Look - he’s not a kid anymore :eek::inlove:

Linus has had another birthday party at his place today without his Mum and Dad :thumbs: The staff helped him to look really stylish. He even got a haircut this morning and they dugged out Linus’ Balkan costume which was tailor-made in Sarajevo especially for him :cool:
I got some photos from the “coiffeur” Tesfie, a man from Eritrea who had his own hair salon back home before he came as a fugitive to Sweden some years ago. He’s one of Linus best friends.
When I saw the photos a saw an almost middleaged man and not my little boy. Probably because the photos were not taken by me I see them with more “neutral” eyes.
I think Tesfie has a Samsung phone - I did some edits in Lightroom and Snapseed.

View attachment 175088

original:
View attachment 175089

View attachment 175090
Happy birthday again!!

just another amaryllis

used Nanlite external light gadget and then edited in iColorama

5F155F89-0131-475C-8698-0917C9C32D9A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom