ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Wood anemone - the first one
Just outside our house towards the south. It sure wasn't there this morning. And just two days ago this spot, and everything else, was covered with snow. It must have burst in the afternoon sun.
Original was dreadful. The camera insisted on focusing on the greenery. I did a total make-over in Snapseed and iColorama

8E9D65AD-47D4-4924-A6DB-9FCBE0EBC1A3.jpeg

Who is this?

I can’t decide whether it’s a cat or a dog or someone else lying on its‘ back by the roadside slowly melting. From my morning walk. I also met cranes, a fox and this year’s first wagtail. Didn’t get time for photos. They were all too quick for me :)

Lightroom mobile

536A55B6-13A5-48D5-A8F7-971C912C48D6.jpeg

552EE10D-D35D-4940-9E25-4D200F838A8F.jpeg

Who is this?

I can’t decide whether it’s a cat or a dog or someone else lying on its‘ back by the roadside slowly melting. From my morning walk. I also met cranes, a fox and this year’s first wagtail. Didn’t get time for photos. They were all too quick for me :)

Lightroom mobile

View attachment 179248

View attachment 179249
I'd say dog, because of the snout.

Who is this?

Lightroom mobile

View attachment 179248

View attachment 179249
It’s a dog. A Patterdale - it looks just like a white Ozzy.:lol:

I shot the cranes - finally :D

Earlier tonight we were driving a few kilometers from here and to our great delight we met two cranes. Must been the same ones that passed over my head this morning.
Shot from inside the car in a hurry and I had to use digital zoom. Very pixellated photo. I’ve ”repaired” it somewhat in Snapseed and Lightroom. Good enough for my photo diary at least

1568F383-0796-463F-A7D0-8E628FAE6F26.jpeg

original:
51CC7B46-C3F2-46DD-955C-DE2F7D23D5D0.jpeg

Who wrote this and what does it mean :eek: :alien: :)

Shot from the car this evening. Very strange clouds that look like text. I needed some distraction tonight after having struggled in new discussions with the boss at Linus’ home. Edits done with Distressed and Snapseed.

C75D75DC-A964-4D39-907E-3716CF120D4E.jpeg

Shot from the car this evening. Very strange clouds that look like text. I needed some distraction tonight after having struggled in new discussions with the boss at Linus’ home. Edits done with Distressed and Snapseed.

View attachment 179270
Certainly looks weird. Good shot Eva

Who is this?

Lightroom mobile

View attachment 179248

View attachment 179249
My first thought was a goat. Don’t know why though :D

View attachment 179270
Ok, I’ve nominated this for POTM. Tried looking outside my comfort zone of taking images and this might just have given me some ideas

Memories

You know those photos that pop up because the algorithms consider them being special. Today they relly chose something extra. A photo of Linus at Piazza del Campo in Siena, Italy taken in 2010. I have no idea what camera I used back then. Could have been an Ericsson or a Nokia. Anyway I’m happy to have found the photo. Decided to play around with it. I opened the photo on my iPad Mini and took a shot with the toy Fuji Instax Mini and printed it. Then I took photos of the printed photo with my iPhone

713D3805-993F-48BB-A65A-80545ECA4F18.jpeg

4A589F2B-1A72-4DAB-BAB9-5B86BED9EE43.jpeg

B284320F-DC26-4F77-8D35-7795878CA841.jpeg

Memories

You know those photos that pop up because the algorithms consider them being special. Today they relly chose something extra. A photo of Linus at Piazza del Campo in Siena, Italy taken in 2010. I have no idea what camera I used back then. Could have been an Ericsson or a Nokia. Anyway I’m happy to have found the photo. Decided to play around with it. I opened the photo on my iPad Mini and took a shot with the toy Fuji Instax Mini and printed it. Then I took photos of the printed photo with my iPhone

View attachment 179660

View attachment 179661

View attachment 179662
One word needed…..Wonderful!!

Back
Top Bottom