ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Today’s fun pics

Please observe the crossed grass stems just in the middle of DH:s face :lmao: He was taking photos of the white bluebells. I didn’t notice the grass until we came home. Second pic taken right now. After dinner coffee :coffee: :thumbs:

Both have spent a few moments in Lightroom Mobile

5C512468-8F14-4E38-A712-CAC46C841471.jpeg

0AC04A3A-2998-4F4B-BB37-DF8F132824B4.jpeg

It’s funny how quickly the ants disappear as soon as the flowers open. Your peonies are a lovely colour.
It’s true, they almost only show up on the buds. I had never thought of that :) Now that I saw one quickly hiding under a petal I can’t help thinking: What if there are whole ant gangs running around inside the peonies :D

B/W vs Colour landscape

Just doing some self-therapy editing in order to stop worry about possible thunder and lightning. Photo taken on my walk yesterday. Deforestated are close to our house. We used to pick tons of mushrooms here. Looks quite OK now when summer is here, but sometimes I see it as B/W in my head because I miss the forest so much

Hipsta

BC4F7773-5EA2-4078-AF47-8103E8CAF90F.jpeg

PTG

BB720F1D-5E8C-410E-98A3-B106B499E649.jpeg

original

A79F0729-5992-4F96-8D77-F3410B5F4C85.jpeg

Lovey. It doesn’t look stormy though. Let us know.
No storms yet. Seems they missed us for now.

view towards the north at 23:40 - PicTapGo

26EB9A04-588B-47FC-9D61-0C95D118A889.jpeg

screenshot from a storm tracker - I’m glad the red dots are at least 80 km from us. Our place is indicated by the blue dot. By the way - can you see that our region has the appearance to a fish head in profile :lol:
55BE9E01-2FB1-46DE-A675-BDF193457251.jpeg

Last edited:
No storms yet. Seems they missed us for now.

view towards the north at 23:40 - PicTapGo

View attachment 182402

screenshot from a storm tracker - I’m glad the red dots are at least 80 km from us. Our place is indicated by the blue dot. By the way - can you see that our region has the appearance to a fish head in profile :lol:
View attachment 182401
Love those lights and what a place to sit and have a drink with the iPad and photo editing!
Glad the storms are staying from you. Fingers crossed! If it were me I’d love to see the lightning. There’s something about sitting outside with the world illuminating around you.

Love those lights and what a place to sit and have a drink with the iPad and photo editing!
Glad the storms are staying from you. Fingers crossed! If it were me I’d love to see the lightning. There’s something about sitting outside with the world illuminating around you.
Well, I was home alone once when a lightning struck. No fire but some tech stuff was killed. When I lived in town I thought it was great sitting peacefully and admire the beautiful lightnings. But out here I am terrified. We usually escape from here when it comes. After having cut the power to all the gear. In fact that’s what we are planning to do within an hour :eek::)

Back
Top Bottom