ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Two photos from the concert

native cam, Lightroom mobile edit

87EDBCBB-C833-4DE2-9A2F-7038B08B62B9.jpeg

native cam - full digital zoom, the only way to get close to the star ;) Edited in Lightroom and Picsart and iColorama

FAA8A1E9-0D92-49C3-808D-D16A2217435B.jpeg

Today’s fun pic

This is soooo funny. One of Sweden’s most famous runestones is standing just a few kilometres from here. We have a small copy of it on the porch table. I was observing one of our dahlias that just started to bloom on that same table. And suddenly I saw that the flower mimics the man on the runestone :lmao: Almost a found face pic? You can see the real stone better in the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krogsta_Runestone?wprov=sfti1
https://maps.apple.com/?ll=60.03040...FJeQDTkAxEBK2SQwSMkA55APFJeQDTkBBEBK2SQwSMkA=

71EA8CF2-12DB-4E89-B7A2-B986F15DD718.jpeg

F0082A89-ECB8-4183-A358-0912A10BD1F8.jpeg

Today’s fun pic

This is soooo funny. One of Sweden’s most famous runestones is standing just a few kilometres from here. We have a small copy of it on the porch table. I was observing one of our dahlias that just started to bloom on that same table. And suddenly I saw that the flower mimics the man on the runestone :lmao: Almost a found face pic? You can see the real stone better in the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krogsta_Runestone?wprov=sfti1
https://maps.apple.com/?ll=60.030400,18.070500&q=Krogsta Runestone&_ext=EiQp5APFJeQDTkAxEBK2SQwSMkA55APFJeQDTkBBEBK2SQwSMkA=

View attachment 183386

View attachment 183387
It does!:lol:

Summer :inlove:

The weekends cold horrible weather has left and the heatwave hasn’t reached us yet. Everything is just beautiful. Our neighbours have finally gone to bed. The only sound is from the bushcrickets

DH:s evening view. iPhone 11

0E90FA0E-5A97-41A1-BEA5-F7EB227BC3DD.jpeg

my evening view, iPhone 13 Pro Max and a little Lightroom

1. it doesn’t show but fact is there was a light rain when I shot this

57F2D039-8515-49BC-8554-DEBE8CA5686F.jpeg

2. Ten minutes before sunset. Looks like a fire

BBFEB02B-5278-456E-9B39-677065EDBD65.jpeg

Today’s fun (and amazing) pics

I had forgotten to unsubscribe for Voilà AI Artist. In fact, I didn’t remember having it :oops: So I thought I might as well play around with it. Chose one of the photos with my favourite object and let the app create a “renaissance portrait”. I immediately noticed that Linus suddenly looked like my Dad!!! Dad died the year before Linus was born. Perhaps Linus is his reincarnation :alien: Anyhow, I have a photo of an 18 year old Dad on my wall and I scanned it with Photomyne. I also colorized it. And even did an animated version

Have a look

2D79B8C3-C678-4935-82D9-70F6894BE6F1.jpeg

9D8B64F9-86E3-4B32-B99A-F3B224D17469.jpeg
F5E6119B-10B9-4F28-B495-0C0C0B13BA6D.jpeg

I had forgotten to unsubscribe for Voilà AI Artist. In fact, I didn’t remember having it :oops: So I thought I might as well play around with it. Chose one of the photos with my favourite object and let the app create a “renaissance portrait”. I immediately noticed that Linus suddenly looked like my Dad!!! Dad died the year before Linus was born. Perhaps Linus is his reincarnation :alien: Anyhow, I have a photo of an 18 year old Dad on my wall and I scanned it with Photomyne. I also colorized it. And even did an animated version

Have a look

View attachment 183506

View attachment 183507View attachment 183508

Wow, the animated version is amazing. What did you do that in?

Wow, the animated version is amazing. What did you do that in?
It was a new feature in Photomyne. I had to do an one-time-purchase though - SEK55, about 4,50 GPB. I think there are other apps that can do the same, but as I always scan paper photos with Photomyne it’s practical having all the extras in the same place :thumbs:

It was a new feature in Photomyne. I had to do an one-time-purchase though - SEK55, about 4,50 GPB. I think there are other apps that can do the same, but as I always scan paper photos with Photomyne it’s practical having all the extras in the same place :thumbs:
Hey, that’s not bad. Prepared to pay that sort of money if it’s something I feel I would use.

Boyzone :)

Cold and grey here. Imagine wool socks and thick sweater in July :confused: Today’s visit warmed up my life. It’s 22:20 now and almost totally dark. I hate that the days are getting shorter. I guess the boys are asleep as they don’t have electricity in the cabin

Shot with native cam and edited in Batched by ADVA Soft (the Ukrainian devs behind Touch Retouch). Not the best of apps, but they asked me to take a survey so I thought “why not testing it with today’s photos”

802A653C-E81B-48FE-8ADB-7109319A1DBF.jpeg

9712F552-6B0E-449B-8B4B-8728776153C3.jpeg

32B9D18E-5641-403E-8A7A-F9D88719066C.jpeg

E2497C92-726C-4A55-8F49-B2976BEFD7A6.jpeg

0E4235EF-BCBE-4AE6-8EF4-90A0E59D0948.jpeg

In fact he caught a pike today. It was a tiny one, but it was his first pike ever. My husband told me Linus was almost scared of it :)
Oh wow, I used to love lure fishing for pike on the canals near me. Hopefully he will get a monster. It’s scary doing a chin grip and getting that lure out of the mouth until you get used to it.

Oh wow, I used to love lure fishing for pike on the canals near me. Hopefully he will get a monster. It’s scary doing a chin grip and getting that lure out of the mouth until you get used to it.
I know :D I used to ask my Dad, and later in life my husband, to fix that:rolleyes: I still remember my first pike way back in 1969 - the lure was called Flamingo gold 12 grams. We had the pike for dinner that evening. Baked in the oven and spiced up with mashed horseradish. As always Mum and Dad’s food got cold as they first took care of ”de-boning” the fish for us three kids :)

Cold and grey here. Imagine wool socks and thick sweater in July :confused: Today’s visit warmed up my life. It’s 22:20 now and almost totally dark. I hate that the days are getting shorter. I guess the boys are asleep as they don’t have electricity in the cabin

Shot with native cam and edited in Batched by ADVA Soft (the Ukrainian devs behind Touch Retouch). Not the best of apps, but they asked me to take a survey so I thought “why not testing it with today’s photos”

View attachment 183613

View attachment 183617

View attachment 183614

View attachment 183615

View attachment 183616
Very suave :)

Have a look

View attachment 183506

View attachment 183507View attachment 183508

I love these!:hearteyes: Your dad was a handsome man.

View attachment 183613

View attachment 183617

View attachment 183614

View attachment 183615

View attachment 183616
As I’ve said before, the images of your “boys” always make me smile.

I love these!:hearteyes: Your dad was a handsome man.
Not the classic “viking look”. On his mother’s side there are ancestors that were Walloons. Many Walloons came to Sweden in the 17th century for religious reasons and often found work in the Swedish steel industry. Many last names in our part of Sweden are old Wallonian names.

read more here:

Not the classic “viking look”. On his mother’s side there are ancestors that were Walloons. Many Walloons came to Sweden in the 17th century for religious reasons and often found work in the Swedish steel industry. Many last names in our part of Sweden are old Wallonian names.

read more here:
Very interesting.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom