ubbyisis' playground and gallery

I think they look quite similar but I don’t think there are BB seeds for sale here. Tell your iPad it committed a slight mistake :D When the buds open it will be easier to spot the difference. But only one opened yet - checked right now

View attachment 184073

Here’s Wikipedia info:
Yes, Photos agrees, it’s a phlox.:thumbs::kissingheart:

Thunderstorm coming up late in the evening

Yesterday as we were sitting outside waiting for the thunderstorm I tested The Nightcafé Studio after having seen Jeffreys dscheff ’s images in his thread In your wildest dreams
An hour later the storm arrived here and I got the opportunity to take a ”documentary” photo which the same theme as the Nightcafé image :cool:

I also did a version with the sound of faint thunder and grasshoppers singing. Posted it on my Instagram

55E7F4ED-9B63-4382-B443-9FD4B2BE2D6D.jpeg

I think they look quite similar but I don’t think there are BB seeds for sale here. Tell your iPad it committed a slight mistake :D When the buds open it will be easier to spot the difference. But only one opened yet - checked right now

View attachment 184073

Here’s Wikipedia info:
I’ve never seen a Phlox. Gorgeous

Playing around with a gadget at 270 degrees :D

My DH took out his drone for the first time in a long time. Me too wanted to have some fun so I dugged out one of my gadgets I seldom use. It’s called Pivo Pod. Great gadget by the way. I should use it more :)

B362E218-9B1E-48E5-BE78-C59F0ABA7AA6.jpeg

97% moon

Shot with native cam, lowered exposure. removed powerlines in Retouch and tried do make the moon less blobby in Lightroom mobile

1151017A-959A-4FEB-9AA2-1B20667AA17A.jpeg

The light to the right is from a neighbour’s window. Her white car is almost visible too

Striped sky - shot at 21:20, 25 minutes after sunset. Edits in Lightroom

7736DC74-DDF3-4887-9CE6-245C44680F41.jpeg

This is not a typical northern light

A bit faint because of partly cloudy weather but it IS northern light at midnight

View attachment 184582

original was too light
View attachment 184583
Parts of the UK can apparently can see the Northern Lights tonight, I don't think I'm enough North though and the light pollution is pretty bad here. I'll have a look though.

Parts of the UK can apparently can see the Northern Lights tonight, I don't think I'm enough North though and the light pollution is pretty bad here. I'll have a look though.
Oh, I so much hope you’ll see it. It gives you such a fantastic feeling. I just checked and here too we have a chance. But the sky is covered now and possibly also tonight. Good luck with your light hunting :thumbs::)

Furry friend helping us with crossword puzzles

We had thunderstorms yesterday so we had to find some analog thing to do. Crossword puzzles out on the porch. And at the same time we could observe the lightnings. Used a camping lamp and it attracted a lot of cute moths.
Took a shot of one of the moths and then edited in PTG. I’m impressed and amazed by the details captured. I only saw a black silhouette when I took the photo

37359A42-C891-4FFE-AE2D-05EE5F474236.png

original

51DA0DBF-A82E-41FC-A0DC-08C86B572DAC.jpeg

the lamp - USB-powered, very practical. My boys use it in the cabin by the lake
81A4CB86-0128-4DA4-93BB-F2C57951F7B7.jpeg

We had thunderstorms yesterday so we had to find some analog thing to do. Crossword puzzles out on the porch. And at the same time we could observe the lightnings. Used a camping lamp and it attracted a lot of cute moths.
Took a shot of one of the moths and then edited in PTG. I’m impressed and amazed by the details captured. I only saw a black silhouette when I took the photo

View attachment 184607

original

View attachment 184608

View attachment 184606
Your right about the moths detail, I’m guessing that wasn’t using macro mode?

View attachment 184607

original

View attachment 184608

View attachment 184606
It’s incredible that so much detail can be drawn out from the original image.

Back
Top Bottom