ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Well prepared and even quite enthusiastic as we came over to fetch him up for going to the vaccination centre together. But once we got there he panicked and absolutely refused. At least me and DH got our 4th dose. We’ll have to book him in again and hope for the best.

Prepared and ready , so we thought

AFE06243-F279-4625-8329-B80647419512.jpeg

enjoying Christmas decorations at a shopping centre….

E063EAAF-FB5A-44A3-AF13-DC8E9079940D.jpeg

Trying to keep up the good spirits although he’s beginning to be really nervous

6B592A04-4E42-4740-9F52-A11B3EC8BBED.jpeg

back home again. a bit thoughtful and maybe a bit disappointed at himself.

4E75CDD7-F720-464D-8371-E518233E241A.jpeg

Well prepared and even quite enthusiastic as we came over to fetch him up for going to the vaccination centre together. But once we got there he panicked and absolutely refused. At least me and DH got our 4th dose. We’ll have to book him in again and hope for the best.

View attachment 185705

View attachment 185704

View attachment 185706

View attachment 185707
Awww… there’s always next time. ❤️

View attachment 185705

View attachment 185704

View attachment 185706

View attachment 185707
ahhh, poor Linus. But a few more days won’t make much difference. Who’s the maker of your fourth dose?

It says Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.1. Doesn’t say who’s the maker. Biontech Pfizer I guess. I was told it was a new type
We’ve got Moderna, but everyone that I know who’s had it developed a cough that lasts for weeks. I’m not having something that gives me a cough without an explanation as to why it does that.

We’ve got Moderna, but everyone that I know who’s had it developed a cough that lasts for weeks. I’m not having something that gives me a cough without an explanation as to why it does that.
I got Moderna when I got my third. Not a single cough. So now you know ONE no-cough-after-Moderna-person ;)

SEVEN adapter plugs to choose from :mad: Well, I understand that it’s easier to pack all available plugs with products that are sold worl-wide. But I still find it so silly and definitely not environmental friendly.

edited with Grungetastic, inspired by JillyG :cool:

View attachment 185741
Makes a cool photo though!

to help the worms with the moldering (? unsure about this word).
Not a common word! I think strictly it means crumbling to dust, which does make sense in the context. I'd guess that most people in the US would say "mulching" even though that's probably not exactly right. But "mulching mowers" do pretty much what your DH is doing -- chopping up the leaves and grass into small bits so they can settle into the ground more easily.

Not a common word! I think strictly it means crumbling to dust, which does make sense in the context. I'd guess that most people in the US would say "mulching" even though that's probably not exactly right. But "mulching mowers" do pretty much what your DH is doing -- chopping up the leaves and grass into small bits so they can settle into the ground more easily.
Thanks Ted :) That’s the word! I have heard it before but had totally forgotten. Google Translate sucks as so often. It suggested ”decay”

Today’s insanity warning :eek:

My brain seems to be totally psychedelic. Not only did I see Donald’s head in Starzee ’s 365 for today. But before going to bed very late last night we were out stargazing and I heard myself saying: ”Oh look, the sky must have cleared, Just look at beautiful Wikipedia” What I meant was of course Cassiopeia - which has the form like a W :D As my husband’s name is Wåge it’s my favourite constallation.
I took a random shot up in the sky as to remember my crazy slip of the tongue

DC9EB931-FCA2-4A3C-8D4A-0DB4594DA50C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom