ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Moon and Jupiter and some blingbling

Moon and Jupiter are in conjunction tonight

native cam, exposure -2, changed the temperature in Lightroom mobile, but original is nice too. The Moon is a blob but that’s normal. I’m surprised that I didn’t get a lot of noise in the photo

1318D99C-E921-43F4-918A-0EAA85E32A00.jpeg

original:

DBB76498-D976-4E4A-9AFD-1C8352247806.jpeg

Just chillin’

I’m surprised Linus doesn’t seem bored at all. He should be. We’ve had such a dark and rainy day. Almost like November :eek: Wait a minute - it IS November already;)

native cam portrait mode, edits in PicTapGo and Picsart

D0D13724-6E15-4C50-9BA2-FA86A3C9F21E.jpeg

original:

82CE3995-F9A2-44E4-BD75-1F36DA55EA91.jpeg

The ”lens flares” comes from the famous rotating disco torch….

Walking on sunshine :thumbs::cool:

For the first time in a while I’m in the ”Life-is-Good-mood” When I woke up do this sunny and warm day I decided to not read any news feeds and just enjoy the day. Tomorrow we’ll get colder weather and certainly new huge headlines about terrible things. I’m grateful for today. Even my tummy has keeped calm.

Testing the new app Imgmi by Skylum (formerly MacPhun). A bit simple when it comes to tools, for ex there isn’t even a cropping tool, but it’s brand new and I’m sure their going to add new features in the near future, as they do with their desktop app Luminar Neo.

Photos shot with native cam and edited with Imgmi. Cool anagramish name by the way :D

Old man with young marigold

9AE1FE2B-0458-4E90-AF0F-EFF014950B67.jpeg

We took a long sunny walk and had company of both the sun and the moon

FD81B425-FD79-4C4A-80B3-5115C6CD7340.jpeg

Christmas Fair in a village nearby

C9FC9B2B-5475-485C-AA3B-D3EA66BB4904.jpeg

That’s me literally every day. I figure if there’s something I really need to know about my friends will tell me.
I must follow your example… Jumped in to a news app and became immediately angry and upset. Signed out. Now we’re listening to French chansons from the 60’s and 70’s. Very relaxing - even romantic :inlove:

For the first time in a while I’m in the ”Life-is-Good-mood” When I woke up do this sunny and warm day I decided to not read any news feeds and just enjoy the day. Tomorrow we’ll get colder weather and certainly new huge headlines about terrible things. I’m grateful for today. Even my tummy has keeped calm.

Testing the new app Imgmi by Skylum (formerly MacPhun). A bit simple when it comes to tools, for ex there isn’t even a cropping tool, but it’s brand new and I’m sure their going to add new features in the near future, as they do with their desktop app Luminar Neo.

Photos shot with native cam and edited with Imgmi. Cool anagramish name by the way :D

View attachment 187623

View attachment 187624

View attachment 187625
Beautiful light -and I love the portrait of your husband :inlove:

That’s me literally every day. I figure if there’s something I really need to know about my friends will tell me.

Same. No tv no radio and none of the news feeds I can avoid. So far finding out about various atrocities changes of government or the results of major sports events days or weeks after the event hasn’t had any discernible effects on the quality of my life (or for that matter on the events in question :lmao: )

Same. No tv no radio and none of the news feeds I can avoid. So far finding out about various atrocities changes of government or the results of major sports events days or weeks after the event hasn’t had any discernible effects on the quality of my life (or for that matter on the events in question :lmao: )
Yes indeed!!

View attachment 187623

View attachment 187624

View attachment 187625
Love the picture of your hubby and the flower! I am a news lurker. I peer in on it once in while, but try not to get too involved. :D

Still very much alive :)

Sweet peas still in bloom. I guess it’s just a matter of days until the frost kills them off. So I thought I’d better capture them to make them eternal :cool:

native cam, edited in Snapseed

A7C48C4E-8F46-44C3-9E53-FE71B510BDE8.png

Hipstamatic X x2

28B4F833-86BF-49FD-8E72-3FA74AF9A36B.jpeg

6DB1F1CB-47C9-4D33-B1C2-81BCA8A2E3AC.jpeg

Reflections

We took a trip to the same Christmas fair as yesterday. The village is famous for its ironworks in the passed. This is a dam/pond outside the big mansion where the big boss lived. He owned several ironworks in our region and was super rich - a predecessor to Musk and Bezos :zip: Now it’s a hotel and conference centre.

6858DCEE-DA41-44B9-A565-C14AC4778911.jpeg

6130149D-1535-4B1E-B198-D4AF42A3DDD9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom